Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128738 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
seems you don't deal on payza and okpay?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ban Ban Ban please Ban me!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
I've been ban 16days by mods. Just coming back. I hope I don't go for another one again else I bid Nairalannd goodbye
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2013
A customer yesterday returned back, excess funds that was mistakenly sent to his account. This is to appreciate him. His name is Saidu Buhari Kello. This man is a GOOD Nigerian!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2013
I want to buy PM from you. Hope it's available?
hope it won't take long to complete my transaction cos the other time i bought it took so long before i was credited.
Thanks & waiting for your reply.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Mayowura: I want to buy PM from you. Hope it's available?
hope it won't take long to complete my transaction cos the other time i bought it took so long before i was credited.
Thanks & waiting for your reply.

PM is readily available!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Longfellow: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Truexgold fund my acct shaperly 4me...
Dis is my order invoice:-6 1 6 3 3 4 5 4 2 P M
Notify me wen funded
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Truexgold, since 12:00pm today, i've paid into your bank account. Am yet to recieve my PM.
MY ORDER INVOICE IS: 373414327PM.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mayowura: Truexgold, since 12:00pm today, i've paid into your bank account. Am yet to recieve my PM.
Truexgold, am still waiting for my PM!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Mayowura: Truexgold, since 12:00pm today, i've paid into your bank account. Am yet to recieve my PM.
@truexgold,
This isn't fair o!
When i made a comment of wanting to buy PM, you replied instantly. For more than 13hrs, i haven't been credited, tried reaching all your contact number all switched off, sent an email to you no reply.... Or it's another delay in alert from the bank like the other time i made transaction with you? (i don't think there's any delay, cos i made sure the money was deposited urgently)
Or you people aren't the truexgold i know of anymore?

Truexgold, don't make me be negative towards you,.... Let your credibility stand please!

Waiting to hear from you.... The thread's tittle is: customer support but i've not been supported by you!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 5:37am On Aug 07, 2013
pls truexgold, do you buy payza?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Mayowura:
@truexgold,
This isn't fair o!
When i made a comment of wanting to buy PM, you replied instantly. For more than 13hrs, i haven't been credited, tried reaching all your contact number all switched off, sent an email to you no reply.... Or it's another delay in alert from the bank like the other time i made transaction with you? (i don't think there's any delay, cos i made sure the money was deposited urgently)
Or you people aren't the truexgold i know of anymore?

Truexgold, don't make me be negative towards you,.... Let your credibility stand please!

Waiting to hear from you.... The thread's tittle is: customer support but i've not been supported by you!
OGA MAYOWURA.....DO U NW SEE D STRESS I WAS TALKIN ABT....shocked i pray they answer u quick oh
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2013
@ALL

We really apologize for the delay in funding of your e-currency accounts yesterday. What really happened was that we installed Trusteers internet banking software on our systems in an effort to increase the security of our bank accounts, unfortunately the software did not work well with the PM site. It prevented us from accessing our perfect money account. All efforts we made to restore access our PM account prove abortive. We uninstalled the software, yet it didn't work. We even had to uninstall the web browsers we were using and also install them back, yet the same problem continued.

So this was the problem, meanwhile, we will be using an iphone to make the transfers this morning. This will take a longer time anyway, but before 11.00am today, all successful orders that was placed yesterday MUST have been treated.

Now this is the plain truth... kindly bear with us.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Longfellow: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Truex G O L D Whatz wrong wit u.. Hw many hour's wil it take u b4 u fund my PM acct.. Dis is r u b b i s h nd n o n s e n s e because u can't tell me dat u hv nt recieve my payment notification 4rm bank.,... So whatz delayin u... Rub bis h non se n s e poor service... What of if i wanna use d cash 2 pay 4 urgent stuff online dis is hw u wil Bleep up..ru b b ish ru b b ish ru b b ish am seriously provoke..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Longfellow: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2013
truexgold.com:
@ALL

We really apologize for the delay in funding of your e-currency accounts yesterday. What really happened was that we installed Trusteers internet banking software on our systems in an effort to increase the security of our bank accounts, unfortunately the software did not work well with the PM site. It prevented us from accessing our perfect money account. All efforts we made to restore access our PM account prove abortive. We uninstalled the software, yet it didn't work. We even had to uninstall the web browsers we were using and also install them back, yet the same problem continued.

So this was the problem, meanwhile, we will be using an iphone to make the transfers this morning. This will take a longer time anyway, but before 11.00am today, all successful orders that was placed yesterday MUST have been treated.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
I see dis as A fuckin excuse bcoz wen such a tin happen u could hv notify ur costumer'z whatz goin wrong intead of keepin MuTE...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Longfellow:
I see dis as A fuckin excuse bcoz wen such a tin happen u could hv notify ur costumer'z whatz goin wrong intead of keepin MuTE...

Don't be carried away with our fast funding... The terms which i believe you MUST have read says and i quote:-

"[H] ...MISCELLENOUS A...

[i] All transactions are concluded within 1 - 2 working days. However, if there is further delay in your account funding/withdrawal, please contact our support unit by calling any of the support lines, using the web/contact form or by using the live chat software."

So it's not an offence if your account has not been funded uptill now 'cos your ORDER has not been pending uptill 24 hours, let alone the second day.

All the same your account was funded 10 mins ago. Mayowura, your own account has also been funded.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ecashier: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Longfellow: Truex G O L D Whatz wrong wit u.. Hw many hour's wil it take u b4 u fund my PM acct.. Dis is r u b b i s h nd n o n s e n s e because u can't tell me dat u hv nt recieve my payment notification 4rm bank.,... So whatz delayin u... Rub bis h non se n s e poor service... What of if i wanna use d cash 2 pay 4 urgent stuff online dis is hw u wil Bleep up..ru b b ish ru b b ish ru b b ish am seriously provoke..

O Boy! Watch your tougue o o!
Na 9ja best exchanger be this if u don't u.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2013
truexgold.com:
@ALL

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Ok. But next time, kindly inform your customers about such upgrades. And again, was upgrade done on your contact number that made all switched off? NO is definitely the answer. So please next time, let your contact numbers be active.
Thanks.

@lasuites, yesterday was just unfortunate.
@longbaba, cool down.. Since you don recieve am, nothing do you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Longfellow: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2013
e-cashier:

O Boy! Watch your tougue o o!

Take it or leave it.
Chil on guyman...
Nt dat i dn't trust him.. What provoke me is he can't notify his costumerz what is goin wrong nd all d phone number on his website are switchoff...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2013
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't know how to exercise patience.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2013
e-cashier:

Take it or leave it.

True Talk...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Mayowura:
Ok. But next time, kindly inform your customers about such upgrades. And again, was upgrade done on your contact number that made all switched off? NO is definitely the answer. So please next time, let your contact numbers be active.
Thanks.

We can only call customers for a refund if we have exhausted 2 working days and still not able to fund their accounts. Please read more on our terms to know how we operate. When you place an order, give us time to serve you. Your account MUST be funded within the speculated period.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

Take Note!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2013
truexgold.com:

We can only call customers for a refund if we have exhausted 2 working days and still not able to fund their accounts. Please read more on our terms to know how we operate. When you place an order, give us time to serve you. Your account MUST be funded within the speculated period.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

Take Note!
Ok.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
@OGA mayowura.......p.m acct perfectly funded....
Help tank that guy oh

Hope truex av funded urz p.m ? If not na gobe oh...shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
LASUITES: @OGA mayowura.......p.m acct perfectly funded....
Help tank that guy oh

Hope truex av funded urz p.m ? If not na gobe oh...shocked
Yea.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
can i buy PM and pay via online transfer... truex help!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2013
rubycute: can i buy PM and pay via online transfer... truex help!

So long as you are sure, we can get your funds, the answer is YES! But please use your "Order Invoice" as the Transfer ID or MEMO, some banks call it Comments or Notes in their internet banking platform. Otherwise wait till Monday.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by dmelia: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
truexgold.com:

So long as you are sure, we can get your funds, the answer is YES! But please use your "Order Invoice" as the Transfer ID or MEMO, some banks call it Comments or Notes in their internet banking platform. Otherwise wait till Monday.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
do u people sell ukash voucher.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
dmelia:
do u people sell ukash voucher.

No... we don't.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by osca123(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2013
truexgold.com:

If you succeed in getting back the funds. You can SEND it to our FIRST BANK account. All the same, we know it's not your fault. And that was why we funded your account even though we didn't receive any funds from you.

Kindly make another request tomorrow when you are ready to make payment. We DO NOT accept payments made with expired "ORDER INVOICE". To submit your payment notification, do the following:

1. Visit our website
2. Login
3. Click on "GO TO MY ACCOUNT"
4. Click on "Payment Notification"
5. Fill the Notification form and SUBMIT.

That's all.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

do u fund / withdraw for paypal for nigerians now? Am in need of the service now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.