Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128724 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Wish you guys a Happy Independence!

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by gentle007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Do you guys sell neteller
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by electconsult(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Hello I placed order on truexgold since yesterday transaction ID 1569... and it was not processed till now. Hope they are real. $10 to binary. None of the phone is going through
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by silibaba: 1:20pm On May 16, 2019
Truexgold pls credit my account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by salemdv(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
truexgold credit my account ooo
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by salemdv(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
is it that truexgold no longer function again or it's now into scam. because how can you explain not completing my transaction in 48hours now
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by optimisticdude(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
So sad i did not check out this page b4 i transacted with them again... My PM that i bought up till now has not been funded.... Truexgold, Abeg if u cant fund me, please return my money.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by DanielGolden21: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
hello truexgold, are you there?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kowema(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's just annoying that I didn't read through this thread before initiating a transaction with this stupid business owner Truexgold. Just see all the complains on this platform. Very incompetent.

This has been resolved.
Every business has some set backs.
I hope you are able to tie up loose ends on your business @truexgold. All the best
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sup guys . . . been long we left this forum 'cos of unnecessary bans here and there over things of little importance, why ban someone for 1 year? Did the person kill someone It was just too much so we took a break. I will not try to respond to any of the previous issues stated here, 'cos i can tell you in confidence that TruexGOLD owes no one rather people owe us. It is just that people are rather too quick to come online and post what issues they have with you, but immediately the issues are solved they find it difficult to go back and correct any negative impression left. I mean why drop a complaint in the first place when you know, you ain't ready to update your listeners/viewers the outcome. Only a f**l will believe that these issues listed here have not been solved. As i said earlier, i won't go to previous issues, however, I will always be here to check and attend to new complaints, but where Seun and his mods won't allow us to do our job and start there unnecessary banning of posts we make, we won't have any other option than to leave his forum completely.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
kowema:
It's just annoying that I didn't read through this thread before initiating a transaction with this stupid business owner Truexgold. Just see all the complains on this platform. Very incompetent.

This has been resolved.
Every business has some set backs.
I hope you are able to tie up loose ends on your business @truexgold. All the best

Thanks for at least letting us know that this has been resolved, keep it up. Guys don't leave negative comments on people's business online, it's a very bad attitude, if what you complained about has been resolved, you have a duty to correct those negative impressions you created. If someone refuses to deal with TruexGOLD because of your comments and ends up getting scammed somewhere else, you are partly responsible for misleading such a person.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Igbo2023: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Truexgold abeg fund my account... Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Igbo2023:
Truexgold abeg fund my account... Thanks

Order id pls?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by xamxy: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
My order was deleted after payment
angry angry angry
Truexgold please send my btc
I must not lose money
embarassed
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2021
Happy wkend to you all
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Pastorjohn2: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
TruexGOLD:
Happy wkend to you all
Is this how you people run business??

By deleting order even after payment?
Abeg fix this issue
ORDER ID 56150 payment to U41712113

I did everything that was required, put the generated code in my invoice and waited for hrs only for my order to be deleted.

After going through this thread only to be scammed, I can't believe my eyes!!!

Edit: After waiting +12hrs, I have received the money into my perfect money account.
Good to know you people are legit but please, Try to notify your customers of the deposit being successful through emails or something.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by realdbeat: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why You Guys deleted the order even after payment?
Abeg fix this issue
ORDER ID 59956 payment to Into account: U18772146

Please Send My Money Back

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic