Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? (740 Views)

Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Rapmoney(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
When I joined NL some years back, there were always lots of educative threads on the frontpage from the different sections, but today what we see often are threads about Tonto Dike's latest outfit, pictures of Genevieve's peruvian hair, 10 best ways to spend your money on a girl, pictures of Jim Iyke eating Amala and Ewedu, etc. Everyday, I see very educative, truthful and insightful threads that don't make it to the frontpage!

Is it that our youths hate knowledge and educative stuffs or lack creativity? Or the mods have lost focus?
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Chokolee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
You have a nice observation; this> is actually one of those https://www.nairaland.com/1231405/mercy-aigbe-jeans besides, i dont see anything i stand to gain from this thread..like seriously!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Realize that everyone cannot have the same taste in life. People come to Nairaland for different reasons. You come for educating posts, others come for celebrity posts and posts that are all about gossiping celebrities. Who are you to decide what people should be interested in or not? Nairaland aims to be a haven for everyone. If you don't find educating posts today, come back tomorrow, and we also have different sections with over a million threads combined. Make a pick!

If what you are looking for is not on the frontpage, go to the section where you can find it.
If Tonto Dike is the hottest gist of the day, who are you to deprive other nairalanders the gist on Tonto Dike simply cos you don't like her?

If other youths lack creativity, what about you? For instance, the time you took in creating this unproductive thread could have been used to do something creative. No?
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: Realize that everyone cannot have the same taste in life. People come to Nairaland for different reasons. You come for educating posts, others come for celebrity posts and posts that are all about gossiping celebrities. Who are you to decide what people should be interested in or not? Nairaland aims to be a haven for everyone. If you don't find educating posts today, come back tomorrow, and we also have different sections with over a million threads combined. Make a pick!

If what you are looking for is not on the frontpage, go to the section where you can find it.
If Tonto Dike is the hottest gist of the day, who are you to deprive other nairalanders the gist on Tonto Dike simply cos you don't like her?

If other youths lack creativity, what about you? For instance, the time you took in creating this unproductive thread could have been used to do something creative. No?

your head is there omo seun cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Odunnu: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rapmoney: When I joined NL some years back, there were always lots of educative threads on the frontpage from the different sections, but today what we see often are threads about Tonto Dike's latest outfit, pictures of Genevieve's peruvian hair, 10 best ways to spend your money on a girl, pictures of Jim Iyke eating Amala and Ewedu, etc. Everyday, I see very educative, truthful and insightful threads that don't make it to the frontpage!

Is it that our youths hate knowledge and educative stuffs or lack creativity? Or the mods have lost focus?
I hate folks who complain and yet cannot do anything to help themselves.
Since your almost 5year stay here, how many threads have you ever taken time to recommend for the homepage? What positive act have you done to show how creative a youth you are.
If you dont like the frontpage threads, go thru various sections and enjoy the ones that werent opportuned to make it and quit opening rawwbish attention seeking threads.
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Odunnu: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
cool
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Rapmoney(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
I now know the reason why we love mediocrity in Nigeria. That's why the Nigerian music is full of craps. See people just dey defend useless threads on NL...uncreativity of the highest order. It's a pity. what concerns me with Mercy Aigbe's jeans? Nansense!
Re: What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rapmoney: I now know the reason why we love mediocrity in Nigeria. That's why the Nigerian music is full of craps. See people just dey defend useless threads on NL...uncreativity of the highest order. It's a pity. what concerns me with Mercy Aigbe's jeans? Nansense!
www.amoatt.com

(1) (Reply)

Complaint About Crazyman Unjust Attitude / Photo- 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets As 16-year Old Boyfriend Flees / Sad: Truck Crushes 54-year-old Widow In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.