Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Want Nightnurse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want Nightnurse (10406 Views)

Love Letter To Nightnurse / Best Of Jokes From Nightnurse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2008
Pls help me. Am very shy and I stammer a bit but am very much interested in Nightnurse. She's the most text-sexy babe here. Tell me how to win her from_ _ _ ?
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2008
[goes to C&S movement. Was told to pray kneeling and facing the moon, After 7 days Nightnurse will surely fall]

Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
Mountain of fire strong man just told me I had to bow face down 3333 times to win Nighty dearie. Anything for nursie Nightie;

Re: I Want Nightnurse by SamMilla1(m): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2008
@poster
she will be yours soon
Re: I Want Nightnurse by hclacid(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2008
@poster
very nice, i'ld try the same thing
Re: I Want Nightnurse by ibkdikson: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2008
No let that woman killyouooo.you better take it easy.this issue of going to church everyday.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by naijastyle: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2008
@ Poster You be real yeye boi. Instead of you to continue your everlasting fasting and prayers for Nightie you dey commit sin join by swearing for Sammy. Better go and ask for forgiveness and start your fasting and prayers all over again.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2008
TRUE TALK @Naijastyle. No wonder the moon did not appear this morning!

So I have to start again? Hia! I hope Nightie is worth all this pain abi Dickson(?) you no think so?
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
shocked

Day 2,

Where is Night nurse? Iteun, Gunpoint, Gilgee and Clemcy have been conspicously missing. Hope they are not

I dey fear these guys o. Night nurse pls show face naa.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by naijastyle: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2008
They've gone for weekend shift. No be small thing to be security man for prison.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by SamMilla1(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2008
fineyabber:

shocked

Day 2,

Where is Night nurse? Iteun, Gunpoint, Gilgee and Clemcy have been conspicously missing. Hope they are not

I dey fear these guys o. Night nurse please show face naa.

@poster., why u dey look for my soldiers, KUVUKI kingdom is already full, newcomers will have to take places of the old guyz, unfortunately all my guyz came to d last meeting,
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2008
angry angry angry

@Gunpoint, I dont beleive you! Night nursie baby cannot be 'Do me" with you. Big lie. Like Pastor Miller King said, you guys are his night guards in Kuvuki Land and you were all busy doing your night duties last weekend.

No come form do me do me here!

Night nursie common, 'give it to me some more' kiss
Re: I Want Nightnurse by gilgee(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2008
**Slaps yabberante on the forehead, he wakes up from his day dream, faces reality and concurs with the fact that what is meant for men is by no means available to boys**
Re: I Want Nightnurse by naijastyle: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2008
and the slap turned him to [/color]UGLYYABBERANTE[color=#770077].
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2008
una wan distract me from my mission? I can take on you if you want. Ryt now though, am looking for me NightieeeNursie dearie
Re: I Want Nightnurse by clemcykul(f): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2008
lafffs
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2008
if you dont have any contribution to aid me in my quest, just leave quietly Clemcydawg. Dont bark up tuberculosis virus in this hall. hisses disgustedly
Re: I Want Nightnurse by olulu(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2008
to get what u have neva gotten b4,
u must b prepared to do what u have neva done b4.

to get nite nurse, u need to pray 7 times,
in 7 places,
for 7 days,
at 7pm each day.
u will carry 7 plates of raw pepper,
u will use d raw pepper to rub ur eyes 7 times,
ur mouth 7 times,
ur anus 7 times,
but most especially,
ur 3rd leg 7 times,
at 7 pm,
after d 7 days prayer,

and i assure u, nite nurse will come to u,

for ur hospital bed,

grin grin grin

go and sin no more

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
Ha!
i bind any foul spirit in this room! All weapons fashioned against me and especially targeted towards making my kokolet shrink is hereby destroyed. My kokolet and Nightie's Kuvuki apple are meant to be!

Olulu I bind you in the sea,
I bind you on land
I cast you into the lake of Nairaland rubble

VERSE II
May you be castrated in the south
may you always have to see and never do it
you will forever know the agony of pepper in your eyes

VERSE III
in your dreams, Clemcy will use pliers to pull out your teeth
your bathroom slippers will always have extra heels
Indeed you will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of wicked ones like you.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by naijastyle: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
So this is what you wish for yourself. pele o.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by ayusman16(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
O'l boyeee! U be virgin? why woman come dey hungry u like dis? eeeya pele! Or better still go dig hole for ur mattress before u come finish for nairaland!
Re: I Want Nightnurse by gilgee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
More advice, enter una duck.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by naijastyle: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
yeeeepaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2008
angry
these people self
Re: I Want Nightnurse by clemcykul(f): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2008
fineyabber:

if you don't have any contribution to aid me in my quest, just leave quietly Clemcydawg. Dont bark up tuberculosis virus in this hall. hisses disgustedly

ure just a frustrated sex starved modafucker, no wonder no girl wants u cuzz u lack understandn!

*lafffs* at something funny, i dont see how dat insults u in anyway well i bet i expected much from a loony freak. angry
Re: I Want Nightnurse by olulu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
fineyabber:

Ha!
i bind any foul spirit in this room! All weapons fashioned against me and especially targeted towards making my kokolet shrink is hereby destroyed. My kokolet and Nightie's Kuvuki apple are meant to be!

Olulu I bind you in the sea,
I bind you on land
I cast you into the lake of Nairaland rubble

VERSE II
May you be castrated in the south
may you always have to see and never do it
you will forever know the agony of pepper in your eyes

VERSE III
in your dreams, Clemcy will use pliers to pull out your teeth
your bathroom slippers will always have extra heels
Indeed you will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of wicked ones like you.

all dis for u alone?
eeya, u are in trouble.

but u b ungrateful human beans
i give u advice,
u begin curse urself,
u don dey sexually dehydrated,
u need help,
go c babalawo

grin grin grin
Re: I Want Nightnurse by clemcykul(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2008
olulu i think its best he sees a mamalawo cuzz he's fuked up.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by gilgee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
Clem them don Bleep the guy for up? I been talk am! He needs to be bleeped down and na only dog fit do am for am.
He needs therapy from a dog. The guy na yawa.
Re: I Want Nightnurse by ayusman16(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
Perosn no suppose take d akuya serious cos am sure him just awoof internet access and him no go stay for long, U know those kind pple
Re: I Want Nightnurse by clemcykul(f): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
na thier type they target poor people they steal their daily agege bread angry
Re: I Want Nightnurse by fineyabber: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
Sits down proproly, crosses legs, props keyboard right
Lemme start wif you ClemcyDawg:
Read, choke and die:
The last time I checked, you were getting set for a testicle transplant. If i remember correctly, a scan showed in place of your testicles, you have paw-paw seeds, which is not too bad considering that you were isdcarded in Heaven and mistakenly fell off the overfilled dustbin to earth.
Was the operation successful?

@Anusman:
anyone who checks your posts will discover that you post only at a particular time then disappear! Mugu like you. Who runs awoof now? Dont you think its closing time now? Olodo like you. At your age you are still proud to be the headboy in your primary school. Some people self

@Gilgee
no be dog born you? Its no wonder you say things that always have to do wif dogs. It runs in the blood. Funny enuff, My neibours dog is called gilgee-t. No need to wonder how that wonderful inspiration of a name came from.
Am curious tho: Is it true that if you bite a human wif your rabbies infected teeth, the person goes mad after 7 days without treatment? Pls let us know

ODONDOS!

NightieNursie, am spilling blood on your behalf ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Want Nightnurse by ayusman16(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
fineyabber:

Sits down proproly, crosses legs, props keyboard right
Lemme start with you ClemcyDawg:
Read, choke and die:
The last time I checked, you were getting set for a testicle transplant. If i remember correctly, a scan showed in place of your testicles, you have paw-paw seeds, which is not too bad considering that you were isdcarded in Heaven and mistakenly fell off the overfilled dustbin to earth.
Was the operation successful?

@Anusman:
anyone who checks your posts will discover that you post only at a particular time then disappear! Mugu like you. Who runs awoof now? Dont you think its closing time now? Olodo like you. At your age you are still proud to be the headboy in your primary school. Some people self

@Gilgee
no be dog born you? Its no wonder you say things that always have to do with dogs. It runs in the blood. Funny enough, My neibours dog is called gilgee-t. No need to wonder how that wonderful inspiration of a name came from.
Am curious tho: Is it true that if you bite a human with your rabbies infected teeth, the person goes mad after 7 days without treatment? Please let us know

ODONDOS!

NightieNursie, am spilling blood on your behalf ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Am always online my guy! And mind u, i no be Headboy! I be "Sanity Prefect"!

U know suprise say i dey primary school dey use the internet grin

Lastly, apart from yabbing me with anus and shit? can u think of something more innovative? Rago Mumu-ne!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Generation Vs. Your Generation / Please Who Can Help Translate This Yoruba To Proper English / The Best Way To Commit Suicide (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.