Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders (1328 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
With the recent squabble between Idowuogbo aka badosky and Efemena_xy following her post on ****** section of Nairaland I begin to wonder do people truly have career on nairaland?

I see monkiers i.e Kobo junkie, idowuogbo etcs with 30k plus posts, Efemena_xy, itsmodella etc 10k posts Mrs..Chima 9k plus posts, jennykadry 12k posts plus, Onila's 11k plus posts and it seems to be true..

The rage and race at which comments and counter comments fly around, the endless new threads, even duplicity of threads one would wonder if there is something to be achieved or satisfied.. this would seem like adding to your job grade and increasing your performance. who knows seun might appraise you and include you in his succession line for moderators. if he finds you worthy of the post anyway

If the post by Idowuogbo considering her contributiuons, personality and busy-bodiness on NL anything to go by then it means we all come here to pursue a career.. she may be wrong to the few that comes to peruse the comments posted by others, get a few laughs and walk away without posting anything but increase the number of views.

DO you consider your many posts and topics as part of your career build up on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
I dunno about that, but creating stupïd threads must be a career for you. No?
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Smh!
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
your post count is climbing too
they must have been on nairaland for a longer period of time, hence the large post count.
even if its their career posting on nairaland, is it your business ??
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123: your post count is climbing too
they must have been on nairaland for a longer period of time, hence the large post count.
even if its their career posting on nairaland, is it your business ??

Nwanem, u dey para o!! grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nwanem, u dey para o!! grin
just had to the say the truth grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op, u no get work. Go & clear up the grasses in a nearby cemetery.
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I dunno about that, but creating stupïd threads must be a career for you. No?

every thread to u na stewpid abi? Why did you comment if you are not STEWPID... goat on a chain

3 Likes

Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I dunno about that, but creating stupïd threads must be a career for you. No?
Lwkmd!! Sexkillz, dem go still beat you one day. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:

them dey beat mumu ? make una leave am make e go die for front ooo
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Senseless and jobless. That's what the OP is

thank you ooooo oga HR grin grin grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op, u sef be busybody. You dey find how people go put mouth for ya body, shey? NL peeps go use badmouth fucck you up grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Senseless and jobless. That's what the OP is
grin grin grin grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I get odeshi. . .cool
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I get odeshi. . .cool

akpors I of NL grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by texaco1: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

With the recent squabble between Idowuogbo aka badosky and Efemena_xy following her post on ****** section of Nairaland I begin to wonder do people truly have career on nairaland?

I see monkiers i.e Kobo junkie, idowuogbo etcs with 30k plus posts, Efemena_xy, itsmodella etc 10k posts Mrs..Chima 9k plus posts, jennykadry 12k posts plus, Onila's 11k plus posts and it seems to be true..

The rage and race at which comments and counter comments fly around, the endless new threads, even duplicity of threads one would wonder if there is something to be achieved or satisfied.. this would seem like adding to your job grade and increasing your performance. who knows seun might appraise you and include you in his succession line for moderators. if he finds you worthy of the post anyway

If the post by Idowuogbo considering her contributiuons, personality and busy-bodiness on NL anything to go by then it means we all come here to pursue a career.. she may be wrong to the few that comes to peruse the comments posted by others, get a few laughs and walk away without posting anything but increase the number of views.

DO you consider your many posts and topics as part of your career build up on Nairaland

i feel you grin grin grin grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Smh!
You dey fight Efe? Why na? Na your babe she be na. Wetin happen?
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Odunnu:
You dey fight Efe? Why na? Na your babe she be na. Wetin happen?
My babe? Mu che che che! More like every man's babe. Odunnuwinsky, liv matter for matayas! She dey on timer anyways, so.... till den, Nothing dey pa!
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My babe? Mu che che che! More like every man's babe. Odunnuwinsky, liv matter for matayas! She dey on timer anyways, so.... till den, Nothing dey pa!
happy sunday. grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
idowugbo check mail
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Odunnu:
happy sunday. grin
Same to u my luff! kiss
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by slimyem: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Free2rhyme,I know say we nor too be paddy but please give me full gist.
Person don give me half but e never do..tongue
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

thank you ooooo oga HR grin grin grin
At least I have a brain and I use it
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
slimyem: Free2rhyme,I know say we nor too be paddy but please give me full gist.
Person don give me half but e never do..tongue

no be my mouth you go hear say teacher pickin die oooo .. Badosky is watching grin grin
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove: Op, u sef be busybody. You dey find how people go put mouth for ya body, shey? NL peeps go use badmouth fucck you up grin
Hello. Long time now see
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by slimyem: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

no be my mouth you go hear say teacher pickin die oooo .. Badosky is watching grin grin
mtcheeew..
who be badosky and why you dey fear am?
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
At least I have a brain and I use it

yes, the brain of a lint
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme: idowugbo check mail
Replied..
Re: Posting On Nairaland; A Career For Nairalanders by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
slimyem: mtcheeew..
who be badosky and why you dey fear am?

I was not able to snip the many thread where the squabble was engaged but just the part u see in the opening thread but deducing from that you can agree with me that what ensured was not funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent Voted 5th Most Sexiest In The World By CNN. / A Behavioural Change Campaign Thread for Nigerians / 7 (or 6) Habits Of Highly Annoying People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.