Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164093 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ecosanders: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
idris4r83: why aint u attending bro?
where I work, I can't have enough time to attend d 2wks interview, and dis is suppose to be ma 3rd consecitive time of attending•
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by femyomotola(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2013
HAH: If not for the high rate of unemployment I will not advice advice anyone to go for short service because in reality you are a second class officer that everyone in the army looks down on you.

Your promotion will be so stagnant that boys that were in secondary school while you were in university final that are regular officer will come and be your seniors and you must give them compliments.

80% of short service officer hardly pass the major rank.

Aren't you ambitious why being a boy boy for some regurlar officers when in the real sence must of the intellectual work is being done by short service officers.

As I said earlier if not for the high level of employment no one should join short service, if if you to be an army officer regular service is the way.
Uhmmm! Oniro!
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Madaki7: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2013
femyomotola:
Uhmmm! Oniro!
hello guys, evry whr is dry, hope all is well
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by holythug(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2013
So na to dey ready 4d nxt 1 nw
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Madaki7: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
holythug: So na to dey ready 4d nxt 1 nw
finally NAF list is out
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ruderalph: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Do ssc officers fight war after commanding the troops??
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Syjibrin(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
agentM:
hmmmm.I have always wanted to join the army but I can't because am not physically fit.well the military officers are one those who earn a lot in Nigeria.I finished from a military school so I know one or two things about short commissioned officers because we had some of them in my school then some of them were deployed to teach some were deployed to monitor the school kitchen.some were even my friends.I could remember a day like that when one of those officers had a meeting with we prefect he was then acting has our A.O because the A.O had gone for his promotional course.he was really pissed off with some civilian teachers to the extent that he said "what some of them are earning is not up to what he was earning when he was a cadet"(although it wasn't in their presence)which he said was around 80k +. I would never forget those words.I later found out that short commissioned officers at the rank of a lieutenant you will earn something close to 200k or more.that's why the recruitment exam are usually difficult and if you eventually pass you still have to go through thorough screening like if you are physically fit and the other stuff like that just to cut short the number of candidates that has passed the exam.The koko is that those of you who want to write exam it's better you read like no man's business this is not JAMB cause the Nigeria army doesn't recruit dullards they need very smart and intelligent people people and if you have a relative who us in the army who can facilitate you being recruited good luck but let it be some who is highly mouthed someone whose name and rank when mentioned can send shiver through a junior officer's or soldier's spine,all the same make sure you do well and pray hard because nobody is ready to help anybody who is dull.I wish you best of luck and serve your fatherland very well and as for me am proud to be an ex-commando
pls when is nigeria army dssc recruitment form 2015 coming out i need ur info on that pls
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by xcommando(m): 2:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Syjibrin:
pls when is nigeria army dssc recruitment form 2015 coming out i need ur info on that pls
Hopefully August because the DSSC just past out nd the SSC will be passing out september
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by omoladeazeez: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
post=14919059]On the contrary, the pay isn't bad at all.

DSSC will graduate you a full lieutenant with a pay around and above 150K. Its also for professional courses and is very competitive.

SSC will graduate you with 2nd lieutenant(rank before lieutenant) and pay around 130K. Its for any degree and less competitive as available slots are more than those for DSSC.

Yes, there is risk of being posted to conflict areas. Every job has risks.

True, military jobs should not desired because of lack of a job. Usually these ones are the ones who end up spoiling the respective forces.

The standard of discipline keeps falling because most successfull candidates knew one general or senator etc. and not because its their first love.

Finally, if you don't know any highly placed person, pray to "your God". Trust me, some still make it without knowing anyone.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Aleshyto(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2015
pls when is the next recruitment
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Bamz555: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
AbuAyo1:
dont say dat. Stop sayin smbody is is lien, u cn kindly say its nt tru. D 20 u saw ar 4 interview. 12 of us wia drop lst year on mdcals in makodi, an out of d remainin 7 (cos 1 pason didn show up) only 5 wia cal fr my state. Dey wil pas out dis april.
. Sup bro, please I wanna knw abt dis short services for professional course like law. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Bamz555: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
omoladeazeez:
post=14919059]On the contrary, the pay isn't bad at all.

DSSC will graduate you a full lieutenant with a pay around and above 150K. Its also for professional courses and is very competitive.

SSC will graduate you with 2nd lieutenant(rank before lieutenant) and pay around 130K. Its for any degree and less competitive as available slots are more than those for DSSC.

Yes, there is risk of being posted to conflict areas. Every job has risks.

True, military jobs should not desired because of lack of a job. Usually these ones are the ones who end up spoiling the respective forces.

The standard of discipline keeps falling because most successfull candidates knew one general or senator etc. and not because its their first love.

Finally, if you don't know any highly placed person, pray to "your God". Trust me, some still make it without knowing anyone.
. Bro please if u can drop ur number. I like to know more about d short service for professional course like law.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Bamz555: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
quitobytetech:

Things aren't always perfectly done with the Army, just wait a few days and you should get d pin in a major branch; you might start with a branch near army headquarters.

The site is possibly still being updated so chill, or try it at early hours.
Your connection may also be responsible, possibly too slow.

Yes, apply for both but your best chances are with SSC.

Note:
DSSC is 6 months training
SSC is 9 months training
bros pls I wanna knw more abt d short service 4 professional course lyk law.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Bamz555: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Justyaxx:

Lol....Bloody civilian (am jst kidding). It is called conversion course. You dont convert to be "a fully commissioned officer" but to be a regular combatant. Short service commissioning or regular combatant commissioning are all commissioning in to Nigerian army. You also dont loose seniority as it is mostly done alongside your promotion exams (normally captain-to-major). Nice info bro!
bro abeg I wanna knw abt d short service for professional course lyk law
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by gensparko(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls guys can a 1.63 tall male apply into army
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by gensparko(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls guys can a 1.63 tall male apply into army ? I need ur help
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Demoscar: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Hello everyone. I studied Insurance and i want to know if it's possible to join the Nigerian Air Force through DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by shettima97835: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Stop bringing religion when we are talking about national interest. You don't know religious issues are very sensitive issues
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by martobi: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Josephyeseni(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
emmanuel4fire:

Thanks bro. I'll use my statement of result although my NECO result doesn't have date of birth on it.
did it work?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gisbourne44: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning house

pls this isnt scam

I'm a masters student who needs people to carry out my survey for my course work

its a 1 page questionnaire on disaster waste management systems.

pls the link is below

i need about 200 reviews for a valid result and i have just 10 at the moment

thanks in anticipation

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyy-emAzGqNO9aoNWuVy53-PBcyh_P4Zc7i6d6rq3ulP64ew/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Koes: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2022
He is saying the truth broI!!!@femyomotola

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.