Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (26459 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by henrydeelinkag(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2013
2012′s Richest Nigerian actress and movie producer Funke Oloyede nee Akindele recently shared these sexy photos via her social networking page.

The actress just finished the shooting of Sherikoko Reloaded movie along sides John Okafor aka Mr Ibu and actor Nkem Owoh (Osuofia).

Marriage is doing Jenifa well o. Kudos to her husband, Mr Kenny OloyedeAlmaroof.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-haT4IbPBROM/UU_bjYkScUI/AAAAAAAAFyY/MsZijtfxzDg/s320/funke+akindele+2013+latest+news.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/--iU_LNDuCn8/UU_bjYkbzFI/AAAAAAAAFyk/ryIHRHDiT5g/s320/funke%252Bakindele%252Blatest%252Bnews%252Bpictures.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jEgR6stwteY/UU_bjkWACaI/AAAAAAAAFyo/LpxU0r-PKok/s320/funke%252Bakindele%252Blatest%252Bpictures%252Bnaijagists.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/03/funke-akindele-aka-jenifa-shares-sexy.html
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Kaxmytex(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2013
[size=28pt]chai....diz gal don dey old o[/size]

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Larrey(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ luk luvly

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Chanchit: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2013
@Op, u no well o, u don make me tie bandana for face before opening the thread, I even thought i would see her in bikini, I don dey fear. Where is d sexitivity in this pix now..??

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Popowaa: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2013
The first one is nice but the second one,she looks a bit old.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Larrey(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Chanchit: @Op, u no well o, u don make me tie bandana for face before opening the thread, I even thought i would see her in bikini, I don dey fear. Where is d sexitivity in this pix now..??
pls am Ŋ¤τ̲̅ here to fite o. Must people put on bikini b4 d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk sexy?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by victorian(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: The first one is nice but the second one,she looks a bit old.

You can now see , why she has to marry sharp sharp... Age is not on her side or anybody side sef... Shine yur eyes wella... Or else lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
There's nothing sexy about these photos undecided

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by demelza: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cute? Yeah!
Sexy? Hell na.
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by vickysmilez(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Larrey: pls am Ŋ¤τ̲̅ here to fite o. Must people put on bikini b4 d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk sexy?
I wonder o
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Larrey: pls am Ŋ¤τ̲̅ here to fite o. Must people put on bikini b4 d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk sexy?
nice Question smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by nmagirl(f): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
first one is nice but second one undecided....the make-up on her face just reminded me of a dead body in a casket. No offense pls

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by SELFWORTH: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why is this news?

NL needs to up its game.
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Blackgold09(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]chai....diz gal don dey old o[/size]
share ur pix mk we see, if u knw old pass her

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by hotboti(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shollypopz: There's nothing sexy about these photos undecided
Must she go unclad be4 u knw she is a sexy
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by fankidzei: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
chei!.. human being!!! must u talk down on people every nigerian actress u guys see, u have d syndrome of running dem down in u!... leave dem!!!.. do u as a person still look what u looked 10 years ago shu!!!

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Burger01(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who no go old? Give yaself 5 more years and go look for mirror come tell me say you 'old'... sad
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by konn: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
she don take banana till she go yo
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Regiblinkz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Richest nigerian actress!!!omo mehn!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by timpaker(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
she looks good but..... cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by born2boink(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Make up dey try in the life of women
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by johnwizey: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Suliat kan........Lagos kan
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by diamond002: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wetin concern mii undecidedabeg make d film do come^out
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Achieverbaba: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
shey u no wan old?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by diamond002: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Regiblinkz: Richest nigerian actress!!!omo mehn!!!
Crook oyaaaa nau go date her lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Decryptor(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
What we see on nairaland frontpage these days pains me...If it is not "Tonto Dike and Funke Akindele: Who wore it better", it will be "Jim Iyke's new boxers:Hit or Miss". Gone are the days when Nairaland was educative and enlightening.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by MMM2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Monkey no fine but d mama like am undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by SisiKill1: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why does it almost always boils down to AGE and MARITAL STATUS when it comes to female celebs?!!

Picture of Rita Dominic's outfit and some weirdo asks about her age and another weirdo piping in about her not being married. . .don't ask me what that's got to do with anything.

Picture of Funke Akindele on set and an ejit feels the need to observe that she is getting old. . .like there's a rule somewhere that female actresses are supposed to be ageless.

Nobody mentions age or marital status when Jim Iyke and the likes act a fool on twitter or show themselves childish jumping up and down in sansan like an amukunmekun small pikin. Yet these women, who have done nothing but carry themselves in a dignified manner. . .no yansh flashing or bosom pooping are constantly berated and insulted because of their age and marital status.

Some of y'all are sadistic misogynist.

Oh by the way. . .when is this Jenifa ride gonna be over?!! This has gotten past beating a dead horse oh!

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by atuboweke(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
WHY IS THIS GIRL ALWAYS UGLY!!!!! Y? Y? Y?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by alaoeri: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
All i see na pancake face. undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by aryzgreat: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sebi Has Hin, she 2 fugly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today / Davido, Don Jazzy Lament State Of Nigeria / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.