Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . (541 Views)

Prepare For Fresh Election, Akpabio Tells Emmanuel / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by JusticeEquity(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Since weeks now a popular slang and term of reference is 'MyOgaAtTheTop'. This new term of reference was launched during a TV interview by Mr Shem, Lagos state NSCDC commissioner.
Its the turn of another 'MyOgaAtTheTop' to boost on the success of illegal practice during an election.
According to the source, Akpabio was quoted
“I used my own hand to strike out the name of the person who HAD WON BEFORE, and I said it is important for me to give that region a Senator in 2007, and I produced Senator Aloysius Etok for you; that's where he comes from,"
The governor said, before gesturing to Mr. Etok, who attended the session alongside his colleague in the Senate, Ita Enang, to“take a bow"

Has Akpabio committed a blunder by bragging of such mischievous action.? (yes/No). What's Your Opinion?
SOURCE: http://www.ynaija.com/did-governor-akpabio-brags-about-rigging-senatorial-primary-election-watch/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by victorD3: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2013
We know all the elections were rigged in Akwa-ibom state.

I guess Akpabio as a show man is enjoying all the attention he is getting lately.
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by badmarket: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2013
His days are numbered.
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2013
He wants recognition as a powerful Nigerian, unfortunately, being a stark illiterate, he is doing it in his style... Nonsense, bragging about rigging an election, such a demented fellow.
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by Ndjones(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2013
I don't know why I hate this foolish "mong" man. For GEJ to trust this man means he is signing for his downfall
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by LaurenRampton: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2013
What shall be the consequences for his actions? I think he should first be impeached and then taken to court.
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by OAM4J: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Election: Akpabio Brags Of His Power In Rigging . by tomakint: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2013
It's not about Akpabio but that's the trend with Nigerian politicians, Tinubu, Fashola, Aliyu Babangida, etc are all beneficiaries of the same fiat, don't get me wrong I am not supporting what Akpabio did but don't lump it on him just because he is PDP! My take is whether PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP, APC etc!

(1)

Police Nab Lagos Airport Robbers / Planned Amnesty Is Wickedness — Oritsejafor / Beyond The Recommendations Of The Oronsaye Committee Report By Ilevbare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.