Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It (1625 Views)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / Tribunal Faults INEC Result Sheets For David Marks Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by grafikii: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
is this man denying thatI he gave them a car

Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by Eboski(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
2nd 2 comment,thank God. Back 2 the thread David Mark God is watching u
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by grafikii: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eboski: 2nd 2 comment,thank God. Back 2 the thread David Mark God is watching u
In 3D self.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by KINGSNEEZE(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont really know why Nigerians are these wicked....giving this guy a car gift is just like pouring a gallon of water into d ocean,he will not value it.beside in which Nigeria road is he going to drive dat car on?....this is the same man square headed d abortion of a bill that suppose to take care of d unemployed youth of nigeria....our so called leaders really need to wisen up.i rest my case
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by oses4u(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
He's worth it. Out of the abundance of David Mark's pocket. But more of dis funds should be diverted to making good roads. U can't drive such car along Ore-lagos route.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by oses4u(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
He's worth it. Out of the abundance of David Mark's pocket. But more of dis funds should be diverted to making good roads. U can't drive such car along Ore-lagos road.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by chuckdee4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
KINGSNEEZE: I dont really know why Nigerians are these wicked....giving this guy a car gift is just like pouring a gallon of water into d ocean,he will not value it.beside in which Nigeria road is he going to drive dat car on?....this is the same man square headed d abortion of a bill that suppose to take care of d unemployed youth of nigeria....our so called leaders really need to wisen up.i rest my case

That's why the gap between the rich and the poor continues to grow in Nigeria.
God knows the money for this present didn't come out of his personal money.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by great063(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Crazy world.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by goldfish80(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
David Mark's spin doctors must be working overtime to cook up a spin on this. *follows thread*
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by Gamji007: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
DAVID MARK FOR PRESIDENT grin
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by SpicyMimi(f): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
So David Mark is now a Liar? smiley grin sad
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by jaso1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
that's what you get when Mumu emerge as your representative. vote wisely and loose yourself from boundage.
Nigerians are so funny, despite all this noises, this foolishman will contest for president and still win, what a stupid nation with foolish citizens.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by omenka(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nigerian politicians are the most immoral creatures that the earth has ever accomodated!

Must they lie?? Haba!
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Must be the work of mischief makers, or maybe there is some mix-up somewhere. I don't see how David Mark would buy Tuface a gift only to openly deny it.
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by Beaf1: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lying B!tches. Where is Mark's mouthpiece?
Re: Pictures Tu Face's Car With David Marks Name On It by pheyikemi: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
great063: Crazy world.
By Lucky dube. God save Nigerians from our politicians o

(1) (Reply)

Premium Times, Dishonest Times / ASUU Has Been Politically Infiltrated : federal Government / Archbishop Okogie To Jonathan - "Do Not Run For Presidency In 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.