Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl (23487 Views)

Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by mailtimi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
The police in the Nigerian city of Benin, Edo State, have arrested a 57-year-old man, Raphael Omada, for allegedly defiling an eight-year-old girl.

Omada who was paraded weekend before journalists at the State police Command headquarters, confessed to the crime, adding that it was the first time he did so.

The offence was allegedly committed about two weeks ago at Owan town, in Owan West Local Government Area of the State where the father of six children of ages 18 to 30 lives with his family.

Mr. Omada who hails from Nsukka, Enugu State, said on the fateful day, he capitalised on the absence of his wife and children, who were away in the farm, and lured the girl into his bedroom.

He claimed he inserted his middle finger into her private part.

He however denied having sex with her.

According to the suspect, the bubble burst when the elder brother of the girl who noticed that she was moving with pain and difficulty, reported to their mother who eventually obtained confession from the girl. He said the alarm raised by the mother attracted neighbours who arrested and handed him over to the police.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo, said the suspect would be charged to court for child molestation and abuse as soon as investigations are concluded.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/03/25/man-57-arrested-for-defiling-girl-8/

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Emperor007: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
The man is evil

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Tolexander: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Another paedophile!

Madman, said he didn't insert his d1ck but finger.
Why couldn't he try doing it to his daughter!
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oke mkpi!

6 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by GraceBestowed(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
I was half expecting to see an 'unclad' man, beaten up, maybe at death's door - that seems to be the order of the day now in Nigeria when people are caught doing something wrong, or even when they're innocent! Thank God this wasn't the case!

What this guy did is disgusting, to say the least, and he deserves to be punished the RIGHT way!

11 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by alameenLM(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
How many cases just this year.the world is no doubt ending.protect yaself till yu meet ALLAAH

5 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by wellmax(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
This is unfortunate! What are men turning into.
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by aryzgreat: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
they shoould castrate him, btw wot kinda name is omada?
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
what can a 8 year old girl offer to a grown man ? na wa oooooo

5 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by mariannlove(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
may God 4gve him!
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Not surprised when I saw he's a biafran.

4 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
mailtimi: Mr. Omada who hails from Nsukka, Enugu State, said on the fateful day, he capitalised on the absence of his wife and children, who were away in the farm, and lured the girl into his bedroom.

He claimed he inserted his middle finger into her private part.

He however denied having sex with her.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/03/25/man-57-arrested-for-defiling-girl-8/

I B 0

6 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by adexsimply(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Has he been castrated?

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
mariannlove: may God 4gve him!
did u mean to say punish

Whats with old men defiling young girls these days, mothers please beware and take care of your girls.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ladies, please stop denying your men sex. It is turning them into animals

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by kevoh(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
GraceBestowed: I was half expecting to see an 'unclad' man, beaten up, maybe at death's door - that seems to be the order of the day now in Nigeria when people are caught doing something wrong, or even when they're innocent! Thank God this wasn't the case!

Sorry to disappoint you, Edo people are not mad men ! tongue

6 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by cychioma: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kayusfity: Not surprised when I saw he's a biafran.

You are a fool. Wetin biafra people do u?

15 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by POLICECAP: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I B 0

I learnt he's your fathers friend.

12 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm sure something is behind it. I cant understand why these irresponsible men defiling minor when there are irresponsible women of their calibre out there. Mothers should beware and take absolute care of their girls, May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by oloriooko(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
what was he after in that little girl?

the judgement is very simple: he should watch while one maniac do same or even more to his little daughter or they castrate the f.o.o.l
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Omada - Igbo? Mbanu!. We know the custodians of this shameful culture.

3 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kill the bastard before he gets a state pardon.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by TableLeg(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
SMH... He should have his balls chopped off first, fed to violent dogs, then tied to a stake, pelted with rotten tomatoes and lastly, have his rotten tomato sodden body riddled with a volley of bullets from an assault rifle!
Disgusting piece of shi....t!

2 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
cychioma:
You are a fool. Wetin biafra people do u?

Who's dis lowlife?

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by ichidodo: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kai! I was lookin for an Yoruba-Yoruba name. Hard luck

3 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by GraceBestowed(f): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
kevoh:

Sorry to disappoint you, Edo people are not mad men ! tongue

Yes oh, I'm happy about that!

3 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
OP must be a yoriiba bigoted admin. The junk journalism made it to Mukina page in record time.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by cychioma: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
you are a fool.
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by Vyca(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
This is inhuman
Re: 57-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 8-year-old Girl by fELiscatus: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
rafhell: Ladies, please stop denying your men sex. It is turning them into animals
Are you mad? So its women's fault that men are rapists?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring / Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.