Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Online Shopping Mall - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Online Shopping Mall (1057 Views)

How To Make Money On Nigeria's Leading Online Shopping Sites Konga And Jumia / Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria _ Micostar Mall / Shopping Nylon Bag Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping Mall by KaymuNigeria: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
So I came across this new site a couple of weeks ago. To say i was blown away is an understatement. I've become an instant fan!
Imagine a place that connects you to people who want to buy your goods; or a place that connects you to someone who sells that thing you have scoured the markets to find. Best of all its free to sign up and list your goods and services!
that place is www.kaymu.com.ng! Sign up now to get maximum visibility for your products online! And its free
Re: Online Shopping Mall by immortalteddy: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmmm all these online stores sef

Most just mess u up!
Re: Online Shopping Mall by KaymuNigeria: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
No they won't!

First they are sister company to Jumia so they are backed by the same mother company. Meaning you can trust that they will not scam you
Re: Online Shopping Mall by immortalteddy: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nah. Yall are crap

FOH
Re: Online Shopping Mall by Ayinla4sure1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
KaymuNigeria:
So I came across this new site a couple of weeks ago. To say i was blown away is an understatement. I've become an instant fan!
Imagine a place that connects you to people who want to buy your goods; or a place that connects you to someone who sells that thing you have scoured the markets to find. Best of all its free to sign up and list your goods and services!
that place is www.kaymu.com.ng! Sign up now for your products online! And its free

Which kaymu you are advertising for us here? Many sellers have has there worst experience dealing with your company. I once read someone post about similar case here on Nairaland. In my own case, Customer ordered for item and I deliver it to AIG EXPRESS, since last year 2015 around November/December, till today, customer said he receive no package and they couldn't tell me where my item is, nor was any refund made. I called kaymu customer service countless times without solution. Both AIG EXPRESS and kaymu staff were just playing me anytime I called them. We will get back to you, we will get back to you, that was what ended it. There staff Wil connive with fake buyers when it comes to prepaid order.
ayinla4sure2@yahoo.com is my email

(1) (Reply)

Terminal Loading Ago At N115 Less 4 :buyer Side Is Free / Barbing Salon For Sale / Order Your Rice & Cooking Oils For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.