Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297954 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abdulsalisu11:
Hi guys, i just received a call from a friend who knew about my TCN application. He told me his friend recieved APL, and another friend called talking about a list posted at the headquarters. Pls can anyone give me an update about this recruitment? And anything relating to APL and List

If u know u applied and partook in all the process, go the headquarters in Abuja and check if u made the cut.

People are collecting there APL already.
Do not wait for any text or mail

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
seconded. heard about that too.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Guys if your faith is strong enough go to TCN headquarters and check for your name. They're not sending text or anything.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oluwacapable: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
please our abuja men and ladies who reside there.. Its a pleasure to get una 4 this group.. pls kindly be our eyes and ears, concerning this list of a tin..
A snapshot no bad.. Thanks..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrobiorah(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abdulsalisu11:
Hi guys, i just received a call from a friend who knew about my TCN application. He told me his friend recieved APL, and another friend called talking about a list posted at the headquarters. Pls can anyone give me an update about this recruitment? And anything relating to APL and List

People have collected APL
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oluwacapable: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
very true guys..
The list has been rolled out..
But not yet official,
Best wishes to us all..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by thalpy(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Has anyone from delta gotten ?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by arekky14: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Oluwacapable:
very true guys.. The list has been rolled out.. But not yet official, Best wishes to us all..
Amin Can anybody add me to the Whatsapp group pls 08060414114
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
"Not yet official" is the wrong word to use. It's official, just that they don't want people to know about it coz they have plans. On the appointment letter it's written that the appointment terminates 4weeks after the day the letter was issued. The letter was issued on the 2nd of December. So count 4wks for yourself. Best of luck guys!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by thalpy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
So if they are hiding it. It means you can still go over there to check and they will tell you that your mame is not there even when its there. Since you can only tell them your name and not check yourself. After 4 weeks they will declare it that you didnt show up. Of course it will be valid since there was no prove that you did. If they have those they actually want to give it to, why not just do it directly instead of making people waste time and energy for what they know they arent willing to offer.. the hr in charge messed up
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mustyy: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some body please add me to the group
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mustyy: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Somebody please add me to the group, 08064516300
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sylva20: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Please someone should add me to the group chat 07031695605. Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by madapcmod: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Successful South South candidate

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
madapcmod:

Thanks bro. Too much

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by arekky14: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
madapcmod:
please can you post successful north central candidate
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oluwacapable: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please post southwest also..10ks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by EngrKik: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
madapcmod:

Please do you have that of North West? Help us post it if you do. Thanks.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ENGANI(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Anthonyfor12345:
Add this number to your whatsap and get the group link....
All d best
Plss add 08103602174
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrobiorah(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Inauguration was today
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Bin off the grid since..Congratulations to the successful engineers.
Indeed it ended in praise.Glory to God for his faithfulness and grace.
Happy new week folks.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by preciousfuture: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Pls what's the salary range of TCN.Sincere reply pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by pwetie: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
preciousfuture:
Pls what's the salary range of TCN.Sincere reply pls

I sent you a PM.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GreatCracker(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2020
FamousX:
Hi guys, I was at the power house last week.

I incidentally met with one of the officials at the Abj recruitment centre, although her response to my question of when we should expect success mails/APL was met with nothing short of the so familiar response from recruiters; "they will contact you guys when they're ready"

Also, I was informed by another TCN staff that they're really in need of manpower and at such would be employing alot. In her words, she was like for you to have gotten to the oral interview stage, you're lucky and don't need to worry much. Just keep praying.....

So guys let's keep hope alive and be kind enough to share informations at our disposal
Famousx try reply my DM or send me a message on
a very important discussion �
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Simongm(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
Any updates please??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Marevidris: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pls add 07064702734 to the WhatsApp group
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sammie92: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
pls add 08028780576 to the WhatsApp portal
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jacknn: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please do anybody have an idea how much state owned sub-station owned by the state under the ministry of energy, the sub-station,how much is the pay for engineers & scientist that they just recently recruited,pls any good input would be really appreciated as I have few period to select and what's the career advancement also, please a good Samaritan should help??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
wallex1983:
You guys are making me feel like wanting 2do this training again. We never had all these luxury IΩ̴̩̩̩̥ our time o. @quad, esuabassey, babyremi, haman, et al, you guys better stop fantasising before I come 2evict you myself. Lool. Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts. Work begins 2moro. Have you guys been given your manuals?

Wait, I thought som of us here didn't want 2do Naptin.... For such pple, iڪ that still ♈ōϋя position?

Waiting 4answers o.

Looool
Goodevening brother. Please can you assist me to submit my CV, I heard they're accepting CV now for replacement. Thanks and God bless
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Paramilitary:
Goodevening brother. Please can you assist me to submit my CV, I heard they're accepting CV now for replacement. Thanks and God bless

I left TCN a long time ago for good

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jacknn: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
wallex1983:

Please do u have any idea on what I asked below since you've been in the energy coy bfore

Please do anybody have an idea on how much state owned sub-station owned by the state government under the ministry of energy & electricity,how much is the pay for engineers & scientist that they just recently recruited,pls any good input would be really appreciated as I have few time period to select and what's the career advancement also, please a good nairalander should help??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
wallex1983:

Wow. Please reply my pm. I need a job and I believe you have the capacity to be of help. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.