Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (298702 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2013
The link/news is right.the main issue now is: this new development may delay our call-up even further. I just hope not.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its now obvious why we av this delay. The big powers are stepping in.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
The information in the newspaper did not remotely connect with the recruitment. In fact, it demonstrates that Manitoba is going ahead with its mandates regardless of sabotage and non-cooperation by other stakeholders. For those easily weakened by any stories they see, note that this recruitment has not been delayed in any way and is in fact one of the fastest in civil service.
If you know what's going on around you, you would know that federal civil service recruitment has procedures including federal character requirements that must be ratified. If you must know, the last set of graduates that resumed in NNPC by August 2012 took their test March 2011, and interview July 2011. DPR took over 2 years for one recruitment. Some other recruitment have been postponed indefinitely or outrightly cancelled. NIMC that took test earlier in the year have the first batch starting just last month (fast though).
I think people are just too slow in connecting sequence of events with space and time.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Chukdc: Today is TUESDAY, 13th august 2013 03:10pm!

5 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Officer four wats our hope in this recruitment, my friend dat was interview in north centre abuja said 1 of d interviewers said Officer four ar most needed for d job because it man power dey need. And dere is age diff for each officers. Officer IV @25 below HND/BSc @30 below. Then according to KBS staff for North west said dey ar still expecting d list ooo and if by 18 of august no list is back den may b we should expect d text from TCN because 18 is d deadline for d process

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
18th again Well its jst by d corner....any other date?? coz chukdc wrote today 13th
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukdc: Not all those that received recent text from south east will be taken.Those that are successful will start receiving text and e mail through the consultants by tomorrow.The acting Perm Sec is compiling the names of successful one that passed both the test and the interview pure on merit ground.The posting and training roaster is being prepared too.
boss today na tuesday.u sounded very confident of ur sef Any news yet??...any one in d house who has been congratulated yet??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
There are very many pranksters in various online forums. They can readily be identified. It is pitiable that the gullible ones take them as their reliable sources.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukdc chukdc chukdc chukdc chukdc chukdc

HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU

BE GUIDED

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lwkmd@Jamp abeg no kil meee... @chukdc respond naaa our oga @ da top!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
According to the official time table for the recruitment successful candidates text message will be out today.All successful candidates based on merit will receive the text message and e mail through various consultant.The report of the process have being sent to ministry of power and some zones have being approved.The editorial in Daily trust was sponsored by the chairman of the supervisory board in other to save his job.He is challenging his perceived enemies in the ministry of power that he fills does not want him to be the chairman.Most politicians are after there pockets that is what killed NEPA.Let him leave Manitoba alone to fulfil its contract agreement.Let us be patience and vigilante,try to network for proper information dissemination it is very good that we know when the process have ended and stop raising hope but radar redirect it to other places.This power tussle has nothing to do with the recruitment.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
I just dey observe.
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
ifyDean: yayyyyyyyyy just received a text and mail now.....yiiipiiiiiii....to God be d glory...finally i made it....resumption date is 1st of Sept...OMG! OMG!!.....ewoooooo cant wait be start oooooo

Resumption date for where.
See dis man. U tink we go fall for u.

Na lie
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
ifyDean: yayyyyyyyyy just received a text and mail now.....yiiipiiiiiii....to God be d glory...finally i made it....resumption date is 1st of Sept...OMG! OMG!!.....ewoooooo cant wait be start oooooo

next :>
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
chukdc: According to the official time table for the recruitment successful candidates text message will be out today.All successful candidates based on merit will receive the text message and e mail through various consultant.The report of the process have being sent to ministry of power and some zones have being approved.The editorial in Daily trust was sponsored by the chairman of the supervisory board in other to save his job.He is challenging his perceived enemies in the ministry of power that he fills does not want him to be the chairman.Most politicians are after there pockets that is what killed NEPA.Let him leave Manitoba alone to fulfil its contract agreement.Let us be patience and vigilante,try to network for proper information dissemination it is very good that we know when the process have ended and stop raising hope but radar redirect it to other places.This power tussle has nothing to do with the recruitment.
interesting tale bt hu b actor
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hahahaha. Abeg. Una de make me laugh o. I stil de wait o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
1st of sept is a sunday. Get serious...and be guided.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
My good citizen of this great nation,pls let's be guided by our comment and write up. This race is not for the strongest nor for the fastest but for those the Lord showeth mercy. As our consultant in DE addressed us after a 13hrs session of interview. He told us that we all will never be absorbed but we should be guided by our acts in our dealings. God in his infinite mercies will bring most of us to the end of a successful race.
Always rem that God gives the best to his people.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
May God Help Us all

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
is there any age limit in this recruitment. pls we should take it easy and give everything to God. for south south applicants, if you recieved the last phone call from the recruiter start preparing for the training. That call shows that you are success on the interview. Remember that whom God has bless no one can curse.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sweetestchy: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls u people shld be giving us useful info,@chuck or what!be sure before u give us date,don't u knw dat u almost give some people pb,@ifydan pls becareful, Here is nt a playing ground.pls any gud pesron wit d best information shld give us abeg.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
@esunam,how did u no that these people that wia called re successful? and yes, age was place on each position n also grade of result (HND min. of upper credit) but me, I had lower credit . the criteria does not mata,its the grace of God that matas. pls I need ur reply on ur information.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2013
God may not exist forget the hype
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by aninweze(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2013

1st of sept is a sunday, dumass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013
I can observe some element of dampened spirit in this house.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd: God may not exist forget the hype
oga please, kindly drag your asss to the religion section where you belong. Thank you for your understanding sir.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2013
@chuckdc, why will the perm. sec. b compiling names on merit ground?,its means the consultant did not finish thier work because their duties was to bring to d desk of min. of power d successful ones based on merit and its left for d min. to approval. then give the approval to b consultant to start calling the successful ones. so wat is the duty of perm. sec. in the selection of candidates? pls clear my doubt.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2013
konfessor: oga please, kindly drag your asss to the religion section where you belong. Thank you for your understanding sir.
. . . but all the people saying prayers, casting and binding on this thread, you have not redirected them to religious section. You are biased!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Solutions_Guy:
. . . but all the people saying prayers, casting and binding on this thread, you have not redirected them to religious section. You are biased!
that is because the prayers, castings and bindings are at least related to the topic being discussed here. Unlike some jaywalker with his disjointed inputs. afterall, this thread was not created to discuss weda God exists or not!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by iykedee: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Can we all stick to the thread please! I wonder why someone would want to type an entire section of the bible when it is totally unrelated to the thread.

Stick to the topic! Say your prayers in your own thread created in the Religion section!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Elumelu: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Having a kind of feeling that we will soon be congratulating ourselves between now and tomorrow. I think chukdc was right cos some of his analysis wer correct.Check out the interview with Prof. Chinedu Nebo on Vanguard 12th of this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.