Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Never Forget THE SHADE - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Never Forget THE SHADE (501 Views)

Three Things You Should Never Forget About! / Don't Forget The Six Days Fasting In Shawaal / How Can We Forget Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Forget THE SHADE by pmc01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Subhanallah!
In this era of a President who had no shoes, I was shocked to see a little boy trekking a long distance home from school on bare foot on a very hot afternoon.
Despite wearing a comfortable footwear, I could still feel the heat beneath my feet.
Imagine what this very young boy must have been enduring then.
Indeed! We don't have leaders anymore, we only have liars, crooks and tyrants... I hope you are not one of them in your own capacity?
Remember the Prophet (PBUH) taught us that among the seven categories of people that will be under the unique shade of Almighty Allah (SWT) on the Day when people's own sweat will envelope them, is the just leader.
That leadership post you occupy is an Amaanah (Trust) from Allah, bestowed upon you. So, you had better wake up from the illusion that the position you occupy only accords you privileges over others. You will surely account for it.

So, whenever you feel like abusing your position or neglecting your duties as a leader, just remember THE SHADE!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Traveller To Allah (swt) And The Manner Of Salat / Is Ismailies Considered Muslims / The Meaning Of “muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allaah” – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.