Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226266 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
willscolf: dats nice of u @sunwalk,bt i completely agree wit noriega.almost blew my accnt somtym ago while doublin my accnt after evry loss.money doublin is 1 of d worst MM i've com across as far as tradin is concern.once again gr8 work by u @sunwalk,sorry 4 d rain bro,more greens!

Also in addition, always study the market before you leap in. Let the GREENS BE WITH YOU, cant wait for this weekend to end ....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
as far as your experience might have been. this has been my system. i passed it on for those who wants to see how i make mine. and pls before you go on advising me, this method works for me.

the chart is there for you to understand. remember that i trade on only one currency pair. thats why. in a single currency, i stick to it till am done trading. no matter how bad the market may be, as far as the signal is concerned, you can ever have more than 3 lossing signal in a row.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: as far as your experience might have been. this has been my system. i passed it on for those who wants to see how i make mine. and pls before you go on advising me, this method works for me.

the chart is there for you to understand. remember that i trade on only one currency pair. thats why. in a single currency, i stick to it till am done trading. no matter how bad the market may be, as far as the signal is concerned, you can ever have more than 3 lossing signal in a row.

Nice one joor.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: as far as your experience might have been. this has been my system. i passed it on for those who wants to see how i make mine. and pls before you go on advising me, this method works for me.

Gud luck!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013

haba my oga no b fight naa
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2013

nwanne u are right jor.. Hapu ndi okacha mara ka ha na akogheri..cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Usolace(m): 4:37am On Sep 01, 2013
@saintfaculty/house, please help forward saint's indy to
usolace@gmail.com, i'll be grateful..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by PIPPROF(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2013
Usolace: @saintfaculty/house, please help forward saint's indy to
usolace@gmail.com, i'll be grateful..

saint faculty include me when sending the indy

instagold@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Reminds me of what Nial Fuller said.

Most pro traders stick to one pair and they do it for a reason- they understand the behavioural pattern of the pair.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2013
omakay:

Which school i go??

okay, make i tell you the school wey i go.

I am an accountant and a financial analyst by profession.

And from the way you managed your portfolio, your trading skills suck big time.

You need to get a grip on calculative money management skills.

Before you go blow away your hard earned money on what you know little about.

You think the markets are all about candle-sticks, support & resistance and indicators?

We just recorded over
3000 pips in August alone.
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
https://m./292551227516098?refid=48
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2013

We just recorded over
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2013
chibecanglobal:
We just recorded over
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!

You made over 3000 pips in August and you still have the time to come here and market for customers.

This group is no place for marketers.

Beware and Be-warned!!!!

And stop quoting me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Once again, the week is about to kick off and i have the following for all binary traders.

Binary option is a subset of forex and like most of us know its a very risky business, am not here to discourage nor rubish anyone or there pattern of trading rather i would drop in my advice and who care to listen would and who wouldnt listen would be found in the section of the 98% that trade forex/binary. Yes! 98% of people that trade loss but that i not your portion rather i would want you to take time and learn the market like someone rightly pointed out stick to one pair learn it and move over to the next pair till you master them.

Trading binary is very simple and it only takes you time not money to make it, time to learn and practice. Time to back test every system or strategy you come about. There is no sliver bullet in binary, no magic wand just pure knowledge. I have said before there are tons of systems in this tread that would make you rich i have personally backtested a few and seen them very profitable, that makes me ask why are people still losing money to BOM?

It beats me! I get loads and loads of email eveyday asking about this strategy or that ! While there are load of them here being given out by @saint @sunwalk and many others. By now people should just be post there daily results and comparing the parcentage of wins and finding better ways to enhance your profitablity. Well that also bets me!

Have more to say in a moment
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2013

Now on this matter, @sunwalk your system is good no doubt and am not disputing that. It basic moving average which even Citi Bank traders in wall street use for trading. It gives sound results when applied with other financial indicators that don't lag. When I say "lag" I mean an indicator that gives you signal after the event/trigger must have taken place.

Now to enhance your system you can add more indicator that have precise entry. Just to note I have been using moving averages for half a decade and like i said they are good but they lag.

Now my advice initially was not for you @sunwalk cos your system most have been working for you but it would be inappropriate for you to give such a good system with a bad MM (money management) to newbies and i quote you

"DEPENDING ON YOUR CAPITAL, FOR EVERY 5USD I PLACE, IF I FAIL I WILL BET 7USD, IF I FAIL AGAIN huh huh I BET 9"

and I would also quote you again

"you can never have more than 3 lossing signal in a row."

Now this MM is called Martingale or Money doubler. and it would get you broke, I know people would ask me why? well if you have back tested this system from your MT4 platform from 2001 till date you would see that you have various 4 losses in a row. Now that's not the issue here.

The advice is for who ever wants to use this system, NEVER double your money after any loss!There is no system that can guaranty you that. This is no system but just mere moving average crosses and it has its own flaws. Now adding other factors into the equation that would brake your account if you use money doubler MM are:

1. Inability for you to place your fourth trade due to bad network.
2. Delay on BOM to get you into the market at the right price ( This is a regular occurrence in BOM)
3. Your fourth trade going into profit with just .01 point which don't count on BOM but does on 24options and other good brokers.

Now that being said, I would honestly advice you to just apply the following to the moving average trading patten:

1. NEVER double your trade after each loss (This would kill your account in due time)
2. Just place a fresh trade after a loss with the same unit in time you would cover your loss.

Now to maximize your out put:

trading from 5am to 11am wouldn't just cut it if you are really serious in making binary trading a source of income. I have back tested this from 2001 to 2013 and if you apply these you would triple your out come;

1. Start your trade by 6am GMT (use only one pair) to 9.55pm GMT each day.

2. Once the crosses occur in the present candle don't wait for it to close and for the signal to alert you, enter the trade using time left on present candle plus 5 mins for the next candle. Eg. if the moving averages has crossed on your present candle and it is 3.45mins left for that candle to close enter a trade with the direction of the crosses and put your expiry time as 3min + 5min that would be 8min. With this you would get better entry and more profitable trades.

By applying these enhancement your average trade results are as follows:

For 7 day trading in august 2013

Monday (Win: 22 Loss: 8 ); Tuesday (Win: 24 Loss: 10); Wednesday (Win: 17 Loss: 8 ); Thursday (Win: 28 Loss: 13); Friday (Win: 23 Loss: 11); Monday (Win: 26 Loss: 5); Tuesday (Win: 15 Loss: 15);

Using a trade unit of $20 (average win:$9.92 average loss:$10.04)
Total Win trades: 155
Total loss trades: 70

Total profit: $834.8

Finally, in here everyone should always be open to advise and correction. that is what makes you a better trader for tomorrow. I hope you all have a good week and let the GREENS be with you.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^ 1 like... cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
@sunwalk and noriega,
3gbosa to uuu.

Can you help me tweak it to 1hr time frame or better still 4hr time frame with a very high accuracy (thats when u re less busy ooo)

I prefer checking chart at interval
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega: Once again, the week is about to kick off and i have the following for all binary traders.

Binary option is a subset of forex and like most of us know its a very risky business, am not here to discourage nor rubish anyone or there pattern of trading rather i would drop in my advice and who care to listen would and who wouldnt listen would be found in the section of the 98% that trade forex/binary. Yes! 98% of people that trade loss but that i not your portion rather i would want you to take time and learn the market like someone rightly pointed out stick to one pair learn it and move over to the next pair till you master them.

Trading binary is very simple and it only takes you time not money to make it, time to learn and practice. Time to back test every system or strategy you come about. There is no sliver bullet in binary, no magic wand just pure knowledge. I have said before there are tons of systems in this tread that would make you rich i have personally backtested a few and seen them very profitable, that makes me ask why are people still losing money to BOM?

It beats me! I get loads and loads of email eveyday asking about this strategy or that ! While there are load of them here being given out by @saint @sunwalk and many others. By now people should just be post there daily results and comparing the parcentage of wins and finding better ways to enhance your profitablity. Well that also bets me!

I trade from Monday to sunday, i hail everybody in the house..

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega: Once again, the week is about to kick off and i have the following for all binary traders.

I trade from Monday to sunday, i hail everybody in the house..

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayoola190: @sunwalk and noriega,
3gbosa to uuu.

Can you help me tweak it to 1hr time frame or better still 4hr time frame with a very high accuracy (thats when u re less busy ooo)

I prefer checking chart at interval

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min/1hr that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
san4real: I trade from Monday to sunday, i hail everybody in the house..

Gud luck! Nice results you got there.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.
ayoola190@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.

@ayoola190 I normally trade low time frames but have some tweaks for 1hr. but let me run a back test for at least 7years to get the best setups.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayoola190:
ayoola190@yahoo.com

but with larger timeframes you get fewer trades per day, hope you know that?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayoola190:
ayoola190@yahoo.com

with my tweaks on 1hr in Aug. 2013 Had a total trade break down as follows:

Total trades: 42
Winning trades: 32
Losing trades: 10

Am applying some other filters and would email the 1hr tweaks. I have already sent the 30min.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
at least the house got the best from this. i couldnt type much bro, thats why i broke it to that. i owe you a couple @noriega
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
sunwalk: at least the house got the best from this. i couldnt type much bro, thats why i broke it to that. i owe you a couple @noriega

No P. Just keep it positive and more GREENS!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wealthmind: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min/1hr that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.

300naira@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

please am interested sinad2004@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
@zeason2, thanks and wish your month goes well too. Done!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
@noriega, couldn't you just drop it in the house for the benefit of others? Cos, that's why we're all here... That's the purpose of the thread.

Kindly follow the foot steps of other members who'd dropped strategies here... Sunwalk just did that too... Biko!

All this email email things, e dey one kain.

#justmyopinion#
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Manweysabi: @noriega, couldn't you just drop it in the house for the benefit of others? Cos, that's why we're all here... That's the purpose of the thread.

Kindly follow the foot steps of other members who'd dropped strategies here... Sunwalk just did that too... Biko!

All this email email things, e dey one kain.

#justmyopinion#

noted! I have already dropped what would make you guys trade better. my earlier post gives you that. Now lets apply those enhancements.

Now to maximize your out put:

trading from 5am to 11am wouldn't just cut it if you are really serious in making binary trading a source of income. I have back tested this from 2001 to 2013 and if you apply these you would triple your out come;

1. Start your trade by 6am GMT (use only one pair) to 9.55pm GMT each day.

2. Once the crosses occur in the present candle don't wait for it to close and for the signal to alert you, enter the trade using time left on present candle plus 5 mins for the next candle. Eg. if the moving averages has crossed on your present candle and it is 3.45mins left for that candle to close enter a trade with the direction of the crosses and put your expiry time as 3min + 5min that would be 8min. With this you would get better entry and more profitable trades.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

@ayoola190 I normally trade low time frames but have some tweaks for 1hr. but let me run a back test for at least 7years to get the best setups.
woowww! 7yrs dats a hell lot of time.bt anytin d boss say i wil concur no questionin

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (186)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.