Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226662 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
more greens

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is there no way binary.com can be use on Android?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
kingphemy: Is there no way binary.com can be use on Android?

use dolphin browser or google chrome
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
kingphemy: Is there no way binary.com can be use on Android?

use Meta trader/ Dukascopy for your technical analysis, then use firefox to.place orders
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
cryptography:

use Meta trader/ Dukascopy for your technical analysis, then use firefox to.place orders

Which of the Dukascopy as I found several online. Dukascopy trader, Dukascopy Fx etc.

Links will also be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Someone pls try this strategy on a live account and give us or result. It works well on virtual account

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wellsaid(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2014
accentuate:

I use XM broker and instaforex

Is instaforex.com same as instaforexng.com?

Wanna open an account with them.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demosoft2: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=demoreon][/quote]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dest4real(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello guys,

Am here to share with you what is working for me. One of my friends told me about a website. I decided to visit the website and checked it out.

At first, i was skeptical but something inside of me told me to try, after all, am not newbie on the internet. The truth is that God is not a liar, i begged God to bless me with riches for kingdom sake before December, 2014 and he did it.

Well, my advise for you is this:You don't have to struggle online no more, someone else has done the job for Us all!

As as online investor and Foreign Exchange trader, i'm convinced that all you need is on that website.

To cut the whole story short, don't you think you owe it to yourself to try today?

i'm a living Testimony!

You can Visit www.Acquiredollars[dot]com

I wish you luck always!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by RealChris(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
sunwalk: take a look at my current strategy, CCI 26 indicator only

SUNWALK

Nice... Thanks. Please if the chart TF is 5minuted what duration will I use while placing a trade and what is the adviceable payout amount to be used? Thanks once more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
kingphemy:
Is there no way binary.com can be use on Android?
you can access binary. com site and even place bets. just make use of the phone web browser to access the site
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by datatrader: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello guys
Can i use my gtb
naira MasterCard to fund my binary account. pls i need response to this urgently. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Naijafirst: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi, How do you determine direction? What is your signal based on?

willscolf:
Am back!bt b4 we proceed i nid u 2 know dat after several several months of inconsistent result, i stopped bein a fan of binary option 2 focus on forex(d real deal)bt dis strategy gave me a reason 2 consider it once again,hence dose struggling 2 make profit dia,here is hope 4 u. nw dis is very simple strategy dat many of u r already aquainted wit bt d essential part of it is d favourable risk/reward ratio it possess.1st of all i nid u 2 dispose off woteva u tink u know how 2 do on rise/fall bet,as i see dat zone as a mere waste of time,effort nd hard earned money,dnt ask me y,coz i've bin dia,bt it neva worked out nd stil doesnt look like it wil as long as d risk is always equal or higher dan d reward.Now d strategy in full:open ur binary.com accnt,go 2 random25,choose touch/no touch,note our emphasis is goin 2 b on "touch" (not d ebola kind of touch pls) ok,in d barrier put +2 for up touch while -2 for down touch, duration shud b 10mins,insert d payout u want den click get price.lets say 4instance, if u use $40payout,u'll riskin about $10 bt u'll b standing a chance 2 win upto $30 if d trade touches ur barrier,i.e a return of 290-300% hence a risk/reward ratio of 1:3,isn't dat pretty?dnt worry about losses coz u'll definitely encounter som bt by sticking judiciously 2 d tradin plan u'll always com out profitable.on saturday i made 1 win=$14.9,2losses=$5.3 each yet i was profitable,how? 14.9 - 10.6 =4.3.today i actually made 3str8 wins which i posted earlier.ok enof of d testimony, now go nd open ur binary chart,open random25,1m chart .....to b continued
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Naijafirst:
Hi, How do you determine direction? What is your signal based on?

hi naijafirst. random index is not traded based on signals. they are actually simulated charts controlled by computers. i tried the strategy and it worked pretty well. but what happens if both the positive and negative barrier is not touched? you will lose in both places!

logically, the best time to trade this strategy is when the market is most volatile, swinging up and down..so that at least one of the barriers will be touched.

Now the big question:

WHEN EXACTLY IS IT MOST VOLATILE?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rmb5491: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
BINARY FIX ODD INVESTMENT, FUND MANAGEMENT, TRAINING 100% STRATEGY TO MAKE YOU MAKE 5-10% PROFIT ON DAILY BASIS FOR INFO 08024940672 rmb5491@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is a nice forum, but its funny to me when i see that people struggle to make 5-10% daily on binary when i turn $10 to $380 in 3 days, the recent trades i just pulled was from yesterday when i first deposited $200 to trade, i fell asleep on the computer and mistakenly took a trade cos i had previously inputted a $200 stake, well i was sad but i smiled cos i know what my system is capable of, so i quickly loaded my account with the remaining 11,000 naira in my account which amounted to $65. by this afternoon which was the next day, my account was already reading $990. tho i took one or two risk trades but it was well thought through. The real deal is my system that shows trades that never fail.
i attached my account statement as proof. even fools dont doubt proofs. This secret was just revealed to me and it took me over 7 months to perfect it losing over 200,000 naira in the process. Last week in 3 days i made 124k, just yesterday to today i have made over 150k, i am getting set for tomorrow......

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ollykay619(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
glmmission:
This is a nice forum, but its funny to me when i see that people struggle to make 5-10% daily on binary when i turn $10 to $380 in 3 days, the recent trades i just pulled was from yesterday when i first deposited $200 to trade, i fell and sleep on the computer and mistakenly took a trade when i had previously inputted a $200 stake, well i was sad but i smiled cos i know what my system is capable of, so i quickly loaded my account with the remaining 11,000 naira in my account which amounted to $65. by this afternoon which was the next day, my account was already reading $990. tho i took one or two risk trades but it was well thought through. The real deal is my system that shows trades that never fail.
i attached my account statement as proof. even fools dont doubt proofs. This secret was just revealed to me and it took me over 7 months to perfect it losing over 200,000 naira in the process. Last week in 3 days i made 124k, just yesterday to today i have made over 150k, i am getting set for tomorrow......
Sey u fit drop dis ur strategy for d house?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
glmmission:
This is a nice forum, but its funny to me when i see that people struggle to make 5-10% daily on binary when i turn $10 to $380 in 3 days, the recent trades i just pulled was from yesterday when i first deposited $200 to trade, i fell asleep on the computer and mistakenly took a trade cos i had previously inputted a $200 stake, well i was sad but i smiled cos i know what my system is capable of, so i quickly loaded my account with the remaining 11,000 naira in my account which amounted to $65. by this afternoon which was the next day, my account was already reading $990. tho i took one or two risk trades but it was well thought through. The real deal is my system that shows trades that never fail.
you think you are talking to kids?
next you will tell us that your strategy has been compiled into an ebook which you want to sell at a promo price with other "great products"
bro we don see your type tire. you dont need to wet our appetite so we can beg u.
by the way, you didnt attach your account pics
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rmb5491: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gistsky: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Me i nid d A B C level of it.
Newbie.
Can someone help me plsssss?
Hw do i make jst littl money for d first time online?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
For those who want to take advantage of this system, i am not revealing the mathematical solution as that is my patent and trade secret, just to give two trade signals per day that you can put all your portfolio in then inbox me at gnztrades@gmail.com.
also if you are a good website designer and can blog well, please email me too, the pay is good and you would find it interesting
I dont sell crappy ebooks, i am sure of what i have.....Live ish is what i deal with......You would be amazed at what a Nigerian can discover and invent.

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 4:11am On Nov 07, 2014
If you cant put all in on your trade, then its not worth taking the risk...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
PLEASE CAN I GET THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THAT INDICATOR THAT TELL WHEN A CANDLE FORMATION STARTS AND ENDS.TANX
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2014
guys,i'll advice that you stay away from random index,i think the volatility is being manipulated.during that ASUU strike i raised my account from $3 to $84,but i lost almost everything in 10minute.but if you insist i'll drop a simple strategy that will always work,it based on PA,but you'll have few trades,but i assure you it's 100% itm.Gurus in the house dont cricise yet untill you see it,i'll compile it maybe tomorrow,cause i'll have to trade atleast 3 straight wins to show you and explain with screenshot.
the reason i dont use it is because i dont trust binary.com not to manipulate the price as oppose to fx which is beyond their control.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2014
when price hit the upper or lower band of bb,price withe react with momentum in either direction,either it's a breakout or reverse.take a look at this chart and tell me how many trade opportunity that you see,honestly i dont care where it's headed.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by orpeeh: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2014
mamaya:
PLEASE CAN I GET THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THAT INDICATOR THAT TELL WHEN A CANDLE FORMATION STARTS AND ENDS.TANX
here u go bro

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sammyjay76(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
glmmission:
For those who want to take advantage of this system, i am not revealing the mathematical solution as that is my patent and trade secret, just to give two trade signals per day that you can put all your portfolio in then inbox me at gnztrades@gmail.com.
also if you are a good website designer and can blog well, please email me too, the pay is good and you would find it interesting
I dont sell crappy ebooks, i am sure of what i have.....Live ish is what i deal with......You would be amazed at what a Nigerian can discover and invent.

Hello,
I have inbox you to your gmail.com pls reply as soon as you get it pls.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abrahamweb:
guys,i'll advice that you stay away from random index,i think the volatility is being manipulated.during that ASUU strike i raised my account from $3 to $84,but i lost almost everything in 10minute.but if you insist i'll drop a simple strategy that will always work,it based on PA,but you'll have few trades,but i assure you it's 100% itm.Gurus in the house dont cricise yet untill you see it,i'll compile it maybe tomorrow,cause i'll have to trade atleast 3 straight wins to show you and explain with screenshot.
the reason i dont use it is because i dont trust binary.com not to manipulate the price as oppose to fx which is beyond their control.

They dont manipulate the price, even people who lose in forex make the same assumptions. Nobody knows where the price of any market would go. You just have to be wise. The market is like the mass of the earth, we are all looking to strike gold or oil, but you cant just walk into, it must be discovered with hard work. I have traded fx for many years made a lot and lost a lot, finally gave up on it last year, but someone just told me to check it out again on binary, reluctantly i checked the first day and just switched off the system reminding myself its all crap. Then before i slept an idea just came into my mind. That idea took 8 good months to mature and before making this post i staked $1000 on a 5 mins random bull and just locked 617dollars profit. i have done that over ten times this past two weeks. My point is this, find your own system, study to discover the secret there, what no other person knows. Thats the only way you can make it. Up until last month i was earning 78k monthly and i would lose like 36k to binary almost on a monthly basis cos i was working on this strategy. Just last week i am buying a car and people are wondering what is happening. I cant sell the system online here, it has to be by training and only those who can pay deserve to have the hard. Else ignore this and find your own strategy instead of criticizing. Anyways I am glad I can resign anytime from now cos i dont need a job anymore. When my signal shows............Its certain money. Nothing disobeys the law of nature that runs the market. Happy trading people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.