Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226569 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by idomalord: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
glmmission:

They dont manipulate the price, even people who lose in forex make the same assumptions. Nobody knows where the price of any market would go. You just have to be wise. The market is like the mass of the earth, we are all looking to strike gold or oil, but you cant just walk into, it must be discovered with hard work. I have traded fx for many years made a lot and lost a lot, finally gave up on it last year, but someone just told me to check it out again on binary, reluctantly i checked the first day and just switched off the system reminding myself its all crap. Then before i slept an idea just came into my mind. That idea took 8 good months to mature and before making this post i staked $1000 on a 5 mins random bull and just locked 617dollars profit. i have done that over ten times this past two weeks. My point is this, find your own system, study to discover the secret there, what no other person knows. Thats the only way you can make it. Up until last month i was earning 78k monthly and i would lose like 36k to binary almost on a monthly basis cos i was working on this strategy. Just last week i am buying a car and people are wondering what is happening. I cant sell the system online here, it has to be by training and only those who can pay deserve to have the hard. Else ignore this and find your own strategy instead of criticizing. Anyways I am glad I can resign anytime from now cos i dont need a job anymore. When my signal shows............Its certain money. Nothing disobeys the law of nature that runs the market. Happy trading people.

i strongly agree with u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
glmmission:

They dont manipulate the price, even people who lose in forex make the same assumptions. Nobody knows where the price of any market would go. You just have to be wise. The market is like the mass of the earth, we are all looking to strike gold or oil, but you cant just walk into, it must be discovered with hard work. I have traded fx for many years made a lot and lost a lot, finally gave up on it last year, but someone just told me to check it out again on binary, reluctantly i checked the first day and just switched off the system reminding myself its all crap. Then before i slept an idea just came into my mind. That idea took 8 good months to mature and before making this post i staked $1000 on a 5 mins random bull and just locked 617dollars profit. i have done that over ten times this past two weeks. My point is this, find your own system, study to discover the secret there, what no other person knows. Thats the only way you can make it. Up until last month i was earning 78k monthly and i would lose like 36k to binary almost on a monthly basis cos i was working on this strategy. Just last week i am buying a car and people are wondering what is happening. I cant sell the system online here, it has to be by training and only those who can pay deserve to have the hard. Else ignore this and find your own strategy instead of criticizing. Anyways I am glad I can resign anytime from now cos i dont need a job anymore. When my signal shows............Its certain money. Nothing disobeys the law of nature that runs the market. Happy trading people.

cough
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
papiforreal:

cough

Lol. Keep coughing.........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sammyjay76(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
glmmission:

Lol. Keep coughing.........
You have not reply me the message sent to your gmail, i i need you to help me with that your strategy, just a beginner/newbiesi be ooo.
Full details to my email sajolive6@gmailcom
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
sammyjay76:

You have not reply me the message sent to your gmail, i i need you to help me with that your strategy, just a beginner/newbiesi be ooo.
Full details to my email sajolive6@gmailcom

Ok, sent you a mail nw.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
glmmission:
This is a nice forum, but its funny to me when i see that people struggle to make 5-10% daily on binary when i turn $10 to $380 in 3 days, the recent trades i just pulled was from yesterday when i first deposited $200 to trade, i fell asleep on the computer and mistakenly took a trade cos i had previously inputted a $200 stake, well i was sad but i smiled cos i know what my system is capable of, so i quickly loaded my account with the remaining 11,000 naira in my account which amounted to $65. by this afternoon which was the next day, my account was already reading $990. tho i took one or two risk trades but it was well thought through. The real deal is my system that shows trades that never fail.
i attached my account statement as proof. even fools dont doubt proofs. This secret was just revealed to me and it took me over 7 months to perfect it losing over 200,000 naira in the process. Last week in 3 days i made 124k, just yesterday to today i have made over 150k, i am getting set for tomorrow......
guy make u teach person
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
glmmission:

Ok, sent you a mail nw.

pls send me d detail of ur system @ glimmission
oyewalefx@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Kingsmeado(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
@glmmission me too need to learn oh my email is etimkingsley@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Kingsmeado(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls if glmission send you the mail, send me too oh abeg
oyewale3000:

pls send me d detail of ur system @ glimmission
oyewalefx@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have been getting mails from people who want my system, with what i just confirmed again today about my system, i believe i must put this in the hand of all youths in this country. In a week's time i would be through with the video i am making on the system as i discovered location might affect how it reaches people nation wide. The only funny thing is those who want valuable things for free. For those that value knowledge and info, this is worth the risk. Its a risk before you get it, but when u have it, I would see what you would call it. If interested register your interest to glmmission@hotmail.com. You would no longer envy that SHELL job again. Trust this system, not me.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
glmmission:
I have been getting mails from people who want my system, with what i just confirmed again today about my system, i believe i must put this in the hand of all youths in this country. In a week's time i would be through with the video i am making on the system as i discovered location might affect how it reaches people nation wide. The only funny thing is those who want valuable things for free. For those that value knowledge and info, this is worth the risk. Its a risk before you get it, but when u have it, I would see what you would call it. If interested register your interest to glmmission@hotmail.com. You would no longer envy that SHELL job again. Trust this system, not me.
hmmmmm i'm smelling a deja vu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by glmmission: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
For those with trust issues, glad to announce to you that We would be opening an Office in Lagos and Ibadan very soon with the registered company, offering training services on how to use the coded excel sheets, also those who want to invest can get a shot once the legal framework has been concluded. Just imagine with $200 you can stake only $100 taking only 2 sure trades per day with 50% interest on each trade and make $100 profit daily. What about loses? If you wait for these numbers (17/10), (16/ 8 ) and (15/7) i am yet to see the loss. Even fools dont doubt proofs. The graphs would deceive you, support and resistance points can be broken, but these numbers (smiling) are a heavenly inspiration. Its the solution you have been waiting for. Stay tuned
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
I think with a lot of research any body can find their own strategy,i have found mine i called it a retest of bollinger band,and it is strickly 120seconds(2minutes) expiration
Just simple price action.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
ANOTHER SCREEN SHOT

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by quantumphysics(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
badruf:
ANOTHER SCREEN SHOT
share the strategy wit us naw
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
will share later but here is a very good strategy by one of the oga at the top @wapmasta001 quoting him"

I DECIDED TO DROP 1 OF MY LONG HOURS STRATEGY. WHENEVER I PLACE ANY TRADE WIT DIZ STRATEGY. I GO JUST GO PLAY BALL. ITS CALLED CENTER OF GRAVITY STRATEGY.
THE FOLLOWING SWILL TRIGGER A FALL BET OF 4HRS.
1.PRICE MUST EITHER BREAK THROUGH THE GREEN LINE OR CLOSE ABOVE THE TOP GREEN LINE

2. WAIT FOR THE RED ARROW TO APPEAR AND THE CANDLE CLOSES.

3. TRIGGER YOUR TRADE.TF = 1H AND BET DURATION = 4HRS.

FOR RISE BET

1. PRICE MUST EITHER BREAK THROUGH THE LOWER GREEN LINE OR CLOSE BELOW IT.

2. WAIT FOR THE BLUE ARROW AND ALLOW CANDLE TO CLOSE

3. TRIGGER YOUR RISE TRADE THEN GO AND SLEEP.

you can find more here; https://www.nairaland.com/1135391/binary-option-free-alert-season/74

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
test3

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by amor001: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Abrahamweb:
test3

What's it for?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2014
amor001:

What's it for?
its for someone.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by puskin: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.