Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (33500 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by cronsberg: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
babagy82:
Guy! I wanted togo there, but JK freeman didn't allow me to, soo I relocated back to my state. Taraba camp was fun though

Sorry to hear that mehn, but atleast you went back to ur state. Still that wouldn't stop you from visiting gembu even once, its a place that every nigerian should see even once, and combined with the cheap fruits/food e.g a pear the size of a human head is just N50, a bunch of bananas of more than 100 pieces is N100 shocked shocked , not to talk of the chill weather all year round, mehn its the perfect combination. Infact, if u are posted to remote villages around gembu, they provide u accomodation, t.v, dstv shocked , small generator. Unbeilivable but true.

2 Likes

Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by nkirupass(f): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was posted to government secondary school kukare, bassang east, obanliku LGA. the place is very remote. no light. no network. there is accomodation, there is tap water. transport is by bike only. no tarred roads. transport to town which is obudu is #300

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Habeebpain(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Redeployed to Ekiti from Katsina. Anybody knows anything about this state? Will be going to the secretariat tomorrow. Tips will be appreciated.
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by psyboat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
sleekch1c: Community sec. Sch. Abuloma,porthacourt.......,works for me cheesy cheesy
nice one,a friend/colleague of mine was also posted to ur sch...I'm positive u wld still get to meet him soonest,anyways I was posted to Community Sec. Sch. Biara,Gokana LGA
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by psyboat(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Habeebpain: Redeployed to Ekiti from Katsina. Anybody knows anything about this state? Will be going to the secretariat tomorrow. Tips will be appreciated.

it's a SouthWestern state,state capital is Ado Ekiti,chai I don forget d Governor's name...tanks ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by psyboat(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
rhymaholic: I was posted to Kalabari National College, Buguma, Asari-toru LGA, Rivers state...its an all boys school sad ...there's constant electicity, good roads, there's good mobile network service..just dat their water have this choking smell...but with 2K 3K per month u can get a self contain that's condusive..there are over 15 corpers in the school dats the part i don't get...i'm hoping to enjoy my stay in the famous Kalabari Community... grin grin wink
I need not check ur profile to know who u r...Kalabari's finest
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
initialize:

What's ur course of study? Where u accepted @ d ministry? I was posted to a school @ IB S/E LG but I want to work on my reposting to d same ministry of works, I studied Building and would like to work in my line of profession. I'll be coming to the state secretariat tomorrow to find out if it is possible to change the posting. U can reach me on my line 08080762473 or text me urs

ministry of works is meant for civil engineers and not builders....if you check their website you will understand what i am saying.....my advice is that you look for something like ministry of housing if at all it exists.
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by nbright: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
psyboat:
nice one,a friend/colleague of mine was also posted to ur sch...I'm positive u wld still get to meet him soonest,anyways I was posted to Community Sec. Sch. Biara,Gokana LGA
Ogoni things
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Charbless(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Was sent to Govt Tech Coll, Binji lga in Sakwatta state. Distance to sokoto town is 50mins and it costs 350. Dias a lodge for Corp members in d skool, average water supply, can stay outside till 12midnyt bt make sure U're bed is wet with water b4 sleeping. Forgot to tell u, there's much flies and D heat is much. Good place shAaaa
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by fitzmayowa: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2013
ItsModella:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jehovah!! I pray I don't get to serve in a place like this....wtf?
Its a cool place to be, forget the pix he posted...lived in borgu/new bussa for some couple years...you will enjoy the place if posted there

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2013
shodexy:

thats cool...did u study civil engineering

Mechanical Engineering actually cool
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by mouyoursawre: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Let M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ tell γφυ d actual truth, am currently serving in south south, bayelsa τ̅☺ βε̲̣ precise and no corper is been posted τ̅☺ oil firm. Dont нA̲̅√ε̲̣̣̣̥ d mindset cos ℓ̊ studied civil engr and was ♍ƺ thought initially but it turned out τ̅☺ be a sec sch I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one O̲̣̣̥f̶̲̥̅̊ their village. However, if γφυ нA̲̅√ε̲̣̣̣̥ long leg it may work out for u
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Ejebrez: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
well i give God all the praise and honour, i was posted to Kwara state and to serve in Ilorin south local govt council, The ppl dere said they will pay us 2k....... But we are still expecting re-posting after the 2weeks leave
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Esji80(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
GM
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by iFollowCorpers(f): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
If you are on twitter, you can check this TT #TweetYourPPA
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by rhymaholic: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
psyboat:
I need not check ur profile to know who u r...Kalabari's finest
. Lmao...i'd enjoy it well
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Zugwu: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Am a prospective Batch B corp member..Ezehillz!2fingas in d air..jst wanna knw frm anyone hu has an idea wat Pharmacists corpers are paid in ur various states..abeg o..twud help me decide whr to serve come July
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by ayomiluv(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls is it possible after been accepted by a skul and ask for reposting?or change of PPA
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Uchesis: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
nkirupass: I was posted to government secondary school kukare, bassang east, obanliku LGA. the place is very remote. no light. no network. there is accomodation, there is tap water. transport is by bike only. no tarred roads. transport to town which is obudu is #300
Waoooow!
I was posted 2 Cornerstone sec sch, Obanliku.
Were u @ first bank in Obudu 2 open ur account?
I'm sure i must have walked past u several times during our camping without knowing it. Ain't it funny?
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Frankaka8(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
I am redeployed to ebonyi and got posted to Echiele secondary sch. In IVO L.G.A of Ebonyi state. Pls ex corp member pls feel free to enlighten me, if you served ther before. Thanxs smiley
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Junique: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Posted 2 a local govt council n dey r stil goin 2 post me out 2 a sch buh i'll get paid by both
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Junique: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ejebrez: well i give God all the praise and honour, i was posted to Kwara state and to serve in Ilorin south local govt council, The ppl dere said they will pay us 2k....... But we are still expecting re-posting after the 2weeks leave
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Junique: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ejebrez: well i give God all the praise and honour, i was posted to Kwara state and to serve in Ilorin south local govt council, The ppl dere said they will pay us 2k....... But we are still expecting re-posting after the 2weeks leave

same here buh d local govt wil pay 5k
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by adedoyinea(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
My ppa rep Abeokuta,was posted to BBHS was rejected due to many corpers on grd and plenty of teachers...... Nw gotten anoda ppa @abk ,but plg to turn a ghost corper cux no accommodatn no pay.....but principal agree to help sign mnthly clearance..... But my cds sucks I need help on hw to runx my cds . I just want to be coming for my mnthly clearance only.
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2013
adedoyinea: My ppa rep Abeokuta,was posted to BBHS was rejected due to many corpers on grd and plenty of teachers...... Nw gotten anoda ppa @abk ,but plg to turn a ghost corper cux no accommodatn no pay.....but principal agree to help sign mnthly clearance..... But my cds sucks I need help on hw to runx my cds . I just want to be coming for my mnthly clearance only.
na abk north u dey, u no fit escape cds ooo.. dem take am personal gannn 4 there
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by kixo(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2013
adedoyinea: My ppa rep Abeokuta,was posted to BBHS was rejected due to many corpers on grd and plenty of teachers...... Nw gotten anoda ppa @abk ,but plg to turn a ghost corper cux no accommodatn no pay.....but principal agree to help sign mnthly clearance..... But my cds sucks I need help on hw to runx my cds . I just want to be coming for my mnthly clearance only.
Lucky u, me still de hustle 4 PPA ooo
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by iamskiigii(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2013
danalad: Was posted to shaige tiev comm second school.konshisha lga in benue...veri dead village ....they eat frog n rat(house rats) as meat..
Uncle u can lie ehn?
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by jtenna: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Old and new corpers, would you love to meet ur camp friends? You can meet them here by dropping your fb names, state code numbers, bb pins or phone numbers www.nairaland.com/1239210/meet-platoon-members-here
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by danalad(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2013
iamskiigii: Uncle u can lie ehn?
Com.dere n c ursef
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
ayomiluv: Pls is it possible after been accepted by a skul and ask for reposting?or change of PPA
Pls som1 knowledgeable enuf should answer dis qsn. I seriously need to change my ppa, can't imagine my self staying in dat lonely village 4 a whole year. Pls I need help, even d sch has no accomodation, can't I reject my posting because of dat alone?
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by MoyoGENERAL: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
...For doz wishn to repost after bin accepted by ur fmr ppa,,get anywhere(ppa) of ur choice within d same lg,,go there n collect request leta,,go back to ur prev.ppa to collect rejectn leta,,take this two to ur LGI,ur LGI will give u a reposting form,and leta to ur new ppa(ur choice),,which u'll take there!...pronto!..i did that for a friend here in oyo zone in my loc.govt..he z nau wif me in my ppa!....shoutout to all 7Bplatoon guys iseYIN camp!..its me-"coachito"..
Re: Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by asaju10(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
i greet evri1 in da aouz,i ws postd 2 1 remote skul in rivers state & i dnt tink i cn cope in d@ village coz dea is no traces of electric pole talkles of avin light,d worst part of it is dea flunctuatin ntwork.Pls anybody within etche Lg u cn be of help on ao 2 change d ppa even if it's teachin am ok by it cn inbox me oladipoasaju@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) / NYSC:8 Things You Must Do Before Passing Out / Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.