Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (31135 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by An0nimus: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Commentator: Nigeria has played in spirited fashion but Egypt has been clinical. #Truth.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by jhydebaba(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Disastrous cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
These Men are so stupid. everybody wants to play stylish and selfish footblall. abeg make i go do better thing jare
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Frostyzone(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
The match will end in 4-0 in favour of Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by BimGeof: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
gbosaa: disaster...after playing so well,they now concede 2 goals...
I guess no one taught them the whole point of football is to put the ball behind the goalkeepper. Instead of running around aimlessly for 90mins. They really deserve to lose. I see one more goal if time allows.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by GMacbeth: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Madam tiyen one keg of pami and tell Ekaite to meet me in my bedroom dont 4get to make sure she puts on white undies.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
see ejike o!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
This squad should be Obuh's last chance of handling the flying eagles.He has played his part and has lost touch.The boys are not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by paveinc(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
We need overhauling of this team before the wyc,not impress at all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by BimGeof: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
And the silly coach is substituting 2mins to the end of the march down by 2? What a mo ron

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by engrvicky(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guys.....how many minutes do they need to play now?
is it still 2-0 in favour of Egypt?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
GMacbeth: Madam tiyen one keg of pami and tell Ekaite to meet me in my bedroom dont 4get to make sure she puts on white undies.
Dats a bit racist dont u think
Or is ekaite ur wife and tinye ur inlaw in some really wierd dynamic
Where ur inlaw is accessory at mating..? Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by pianogirl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Game over..Egypt are through to the finals on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by gidigbi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
GAME OVER, WITH EVERY SENSE OF OBJECTIVITY THE EGYPTIANS DESERVED TO WIN WHILE NIGERIA PLAYED TO LOOSE AND THATS WHAT THEY GOT. JOHN OBUH SHOULD OVERHAUL THE TEAM AND TEACH THEM TRUE TEAM WORK. THE NIGERIAN TEAM KILLED THE GAME BY THEMSELVES.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
hope they learn their lessons.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
So of all the youths playing soccer in various football pitch and various small clubs in the country and the best striker they could get was Kayode?All the same thank God Nigeria loss if not they would have proceeded to the world cup with this same team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Torch1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Where were these boys recruited from? They had upto ten chances couldn't convert even one, the Egyptians had four converted two!

They ain't talented, Northerners & Westerners dominated the team & i can see how they played. Too bad!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by toluxe0075: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
WHAT I LEARNT IN THIS TOURNAMENT
Nigeria team is physical,good in passing the ball around,good in defending, but d team is less tactical, d midfielder fail to connect wit d striker, very poor in taking corners, are clueless when it comes to attacking,their shot is always off-target, poor positioning of the striker,less clinical in front of goal, the european team will easily punish them
obuh as alot to do regarding d under 20 world cup, it's very good he didn't win d tournament so he now know he has some work to do, nigeria won against team wit poor defence, like congo, d real test they had was mali n naw egypt wit well cordintated defence and midfield.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by zuchyblink(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
to me kayode is not a footballer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by GMacbeth: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Frostyzone: See as boys dey win men.
Madam tiyen one keg of pami and tell Ekaite to meet me in my bedroom dont 4get to make sure she puts on white undies.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Torch1: Where were these boys recruited from? They had upto ten chances couldn't convert even one, the Egyptians had four converted two!

They ain't talented, Northerners & Westerners dominated the team & i can see how they played. Too bad!

Please let us not tribalize this. :/

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by pmc01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
John Obuh is a confirmed failure.
#Datz all!
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by boron10(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
The future of Kayode is Ahmed Musa sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by killuminati(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lo. Na who talk say boys dey win men?grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by SuperT(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Can they still win?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Super T: Can they still win?
Who be this one again?NL and some kind iti when full am
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by zoboizee: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kayode is a legend when it comes to missing goals. His technical ineptitude and poor finishing is unmatched.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Judolisco(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wats wrong wit dis guys
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by azimibraun: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Abeg mk our guys fight back jare.. Wetin dem get wey we no get? Afterall dem gt unrest, we get corruption, kidnapping, jungle justice and boko haram so wat are we talking abt? Go on guys equalise and win joor.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by AustineE1: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
The very foundation of the team was inept,going through the names of the under 20 boys and i was seeing more of northerners & people from west of Nigeria,i knew at that point that we ve made thesame mistakes of our recent past!...you cant take it away,we know those who can play the round leather game very well!...you cant give what you dont have,bringing federal character principle into football,folks thats really wrong!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by Ruffdude(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Really I don't know why John Obuh can't groom strikers. This has been his problem since U-17. I can recall in the final match btw Nigeria and Switzerland, Nigeria had more than 10 clear chances at goal but couldn't score but switzerland had 3 chances and got the win. To me this Kayode is a BIG JOKE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score by joseph1013: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
boron10: The future of Kayode is Ahmed Musa sad
This guy you no well. You wan kill me with laughter shey? Wetin Musa do you sef? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / Roman Abramovich Reportedly Withdraws Uk Visa Renewal Application / Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.