Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} (1055 Views)

My Domain Expired Even After Payment To Renew It / Pls Help Me Clarify About Dis Adsence Tin. / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by kombo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
I recently paid syskay to upgrade my hosting to next plan cos I was running out of bandwidth, but after payment, all they could say was that sorry, you cant go beyond that and my money will be refunded... I am patiently waiting for the money oo, as my site is presently offline.

Please, dont be the next victim
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
If you are serious about your web hosting, try www.ListMasta.com
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by dking123: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
kombo: I recently paid syskay to upgrade my hosting to next plan cos I was running out of bandwidth, but after payment, all they could say was that sorry, you cant go beyond that and my money will be refunded... I am patiently waiting for the money oo, as my site is presently offline.

Please, dont be the next victim
But there may b other reasons,did you try to find out?
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by Hadeyemy: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
I dunno what is wrong with there hosting of a thing.......... I recently want to host my site with them, but thank God i didn't do that
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by kombo(m): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2013
d king123:
But there may b other reasons,did you try to find out?
They said I couldnt go beyond that, as I was about asking, they ended the call, used another number to contact them, as I mentioned that I paid an amount to the bank for an upgrade, I hadnt even mentioned the domain name, they said, its not possible and ended the call
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Hadeyemy: I dunno what is wrong with there hosting of a thing.......... I recently want to host my site with them, but thank God i didn't do that
Like I said earlier, if you want hosting with no disappointments, then you have to look at www.ListMasta.com
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by rufaai(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
kombo:
They said I couldnt go beyond that, as I was about asking, they ended the call, used another number to contact them, as I mentioned that I paid an amount to the bank for an upgrade, I hadnt even mentioned the domain name, they said, its not possible and ended the call

What is the current bandwidth you are using? How much more are you looking at? Probabbly you have exceeded what they can allow on a shared server, you may require a VPS or Dedicated SVR.

Let me know what your consumption is like.
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by ilekky(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Try us @ instantnethost.com and see the differences.we have a reliable vps server.

call 08028359239.We also offer reseller plan for people.
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by drlizzy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Try www.cheapnairahost.com that is where I host my site www.livinghealthyways.com a trial will convince you
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by ProGSM(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Syskay? I will never go there. That guy forced me to move my domain name just bcus I asked him a simple question.

I am currently on www.lagoshost.com and I like it.

The owner has a personal way of taking care of the users.
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by saintiyke(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Syskay ? Very rude and arrogant. Customer service is Zero
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by rufaai(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
saintiyke: Syskay ? Very rude and arrogant. Customer service is Zero
Do you speak of an experience you would like to share please? lipsrsealed
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by mavtrevor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
...Syswhat? plz say something else.....
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by yamakuza: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
how come all the negative reviews are just coming out now?

i hope they recover sha.

#buyout
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by abhosts(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Thank God I do not promote my business on Nairaland and I Never will. So how does a Response offering you a refund for your payment warrant opening a thread to bash them? This is what you get when you make your products too cheap; you get a lot of customers without class.

@OP,

Remember that what goes around comes around.
Re: SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} by kombo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
[size=20pt]RESOLVED!!![/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Longest Domain Name Ever / Why You Should Use A Custom Domain For Your Blog / Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.