Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9238 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by PrettySpicey(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wouldn't do it now ... But i remember d gud old dayz
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by fegam(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
am i d only female thinking in an odd way?.....sincerely urs....if am out for a date FOR THE FIRST TIME, i will either nt eat anything, or d guy pockets his cash because i'll pay... wouldnt want anyone going out to boast dt he spent some amt of money on me...especially if i know DT D RELATIONSHIP WILL END NO WHERE....just my own principle sha....dt doesnt mean am proud i guess....

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Venchy: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Typical!! (MOST)l 9ja babe style, I'm sure she's been trained by those hungry 9ja babe's. ..Long throat.....Loooool

I bet she'll start asking for Festive present a Nigerian babe ask " what are we celebrating this Easter with".

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2boink(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
fega m: am i d only female thinking in an odd way?.....sincerely urs....if am out for a date FOR THE FIRST TIME, i will either nt eat anything, or d guy pockets his cash because i'll pay... wouldnt want anyone going out to boast dt he spent some amt of money on me...especially if i know DT D RELATIONSHIP WILL END NO WHERE....just my own principle sha....dt doesnt mean am proud i guess....
I wish I could take you out on date then maybe you will be the number one girl that wouldn't feed like hungry lion, unlike those wide mouth girls that will eat and want take away
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Venchy: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
PrettySpicey: Wouldn't do it now ... But i remember d gud old dayz

What you did in the Good olds days have cost majority of babes their pride and dignity.

Pls babes, this is a good thread to learn from but the HUNGER in that continent have really affect their behavioural life style....Shame.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Yvete(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
fega m: am i d only female thinking in an odd way?.....sincerely urs....if am out for a date FOR THE FIRST TIME, i will either nt eat anything, or d guy pockets his cash because i'll pay... wouldnt want anyone going out to boast dt he spent some amt of money on me...especially if i know DT D RELATIONSHIP WILL END NO WHERE....just my own principle sha....dt doesnt mean am proud i guess....

My sentiments exactly, except that I stopped offering to pay for my meal. Although no Nigerian man has ever let me. The last time I offered, the guy seemed offended. He tipped the server and left the change with me (about $43). Haha!

What I find ridiculous is that she puts guys on a dating schedule just for lunch! Lolz. Guess she pigs out everyday at a Chinese buffet or something. grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Yvete(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mamacita007: Thats not fair nau. You shoudn't av insulted her llooolll. One day my friend carried 4 of us wit her to meet one guy in one ice cream joint and d guy refused to pay instead he bought only 1 ice cream for us to share and walked away. anytime I remember that day i'll just laugh and he's my senior brothers friend. him and my brother were laughing at me for going with my friend lloooll magaaa

WOW! undecided
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by fegam(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yvete:

My sentiments exactly, except that I stopped offering to pay for my meal. Although no Nigerian man has ever let me. The last time I offered, the guy seemed offended. He tipped the server and left the change with me (about $43). Haha!

What I find ridiculous is that she puts guys on a dating schedule just for lunch! Lolz. Guess she pigs out everyday at a Chinese buffet or something. grin
he had rather get offended my dear...i wont mind o....
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by obowunmi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
if you are not going to Bleep a b***tch don't pay for her food. No free food over here... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by kpolli(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mamacita007:

Thats not fair nau. You shoudn't av insulted her llooolll. One day my friend carried 4 of us wit her to meet one guy in one ice cream joint and d guy refused to pay instead he bought only 1 ice cream for us to share and walked away. anytime I remember that day i'll just laugh and he's my senior brothers friend. him and my brother were laughing at me for going with my friend llooolll magaaa!!

All these Unilag girls... Can not blame the dude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by tantita(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
okechukwu2013: 80% of ladies are just like that if they never eat from you then it has not started. Meet a girl in the morning call her in the evening to check on her and the next thing you will hear is am very hungry can u take me out? It is so shameful! Free food purges you know
....pls change dt lady tin cus no real lady wld trade her worth for free food,: anyhow sha i c nw hw most girls wk post menopause single...thy,ve traded al their wld b husband for rice!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by tantita(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
..nw dts a real lady talkin miss independent:.salute ur principles..mst girls dnt gt dt serious relationships are forged on d basis of little tins...selling ur sef for way less d price ur worth n calling it smart is for me stupidity o stupidity.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2luv(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=born2fuck] I wish I could take you out on date then maybe you will be the number one girl that wouldn't feed like hungry lion, unlike those wide mouth girls that will eat and want take away Y wn't dey eat n collect take away, afterall na U wnt gf!!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2luv(f): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Y wn't dey eat n collect take away, afterall na U wnt gf!!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2013
born 2 luv... i found the perfect man for you: https://www.nairaland.com/born2fuck
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Yeah, It's certified Trickin

The only time i would ever take women out to eat is when they were already thick/fat because i use to have a somewhat thick chick fetish

and i use to like to feed em a lot to get Fatter

"Feederism"

But i kinda grew outa that when I obtained my Ds Woman Fetish....

I only Take the Wifey Out, All other side jumpoffs are only afforded an xbox controller and Chinese Takeout

Taking a Woman a Night out in the Town in Manhattan Gonna cost you 300$-500$ easy and that's a Light Night

I ain't got time for that Bullshit

You basically Payin for Puccy, That's Trickin.

Xbox Controller, and Some Chinese Takeout, And you can Smoke with Me, That's about It, That's My Limit.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Yeah, It's certified Trickin

The only time i would ever take women out to eat is when they were already thick/fat because i use to have a somewhat thick chick fetish

and i use to like to feed em a lot to get Fatter

"Feederism"

But i kinda grew outa that when I obtained my Ds Woman Fetish....

Epic
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2013
this will be good. grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:37am On Mar 29, 2013
shes yo type tho, dark & crispy
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2013
Rather Slide one out to Net Twerk Videos Yohhh

I ain't payin for a damn thing.

As a Matter of Fact, You Payin for my Gas money when i drop you Off.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2013
Half Caste Mans must pay me more
200$ or no reach for yu tongue
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Ain't Nobody Payin for that Bullshit.....

I might pay for a Senegalese Queen, They are more Rare.

I can find an Akan Look a Like on Any Street Corner

Even though i think you Fine, I ain't payin for that, Get Tha Foh
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2013
No Yu Must Pay
All Half Caste Menz Pay me Gud
I'm Special
Dem Lyke me Black Tone.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2013
WHo caught that?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Blak Amerikan womemz dont luk like Us
Dey be fat wif rolls around sides
no shape
shape lyke beach ball
wif fake weave
lyke op hair
see op hair
look be like man in drag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.