Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9240 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Op ain't Black American, I think she one of Yall

grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2013
@ OP nice ride. What is that, a lincoln?

grin who bought u dat?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2013
Lilimax: I will do that especially if I notice that the guy is well loaded and I know the relationship will amount to nothing. When Mugu falls...
women are real who.res ...Tufia if it wasn't for babies and pu-C we would find a way to do without your moronic azz.
Broke and starving putas
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2013
Naija womenz be same as Black Amerikan
Often body be built like slime
No shape neva be NYCE
Uhgg In GH Our women be nice shape
Ova here in America Blak Women luk b tha same as Blak Man
Cant tell difference
same with Naija voudun women
Witchcraft and Fat Slob
Rolls luk lyk beer belly
op nasty naija women some be verhy nasty tu
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
WHo caught that?
what?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2013
op hair be lyk a horses tail
daz why half caste menz must pay me more
I am special
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2013
What type of bullshit is that?..I gotta pay you more because I'm Lightskin?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2013
You got natural Hair?

Upload some Pics
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana are you a troll? B.A women are the hottest black women
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2013
booqee: Ah my sister..those days in uni when money no dey and correct hunger dey fire man pikin...oh boi!dat kain thing na manna from heaven oh. Why i no go go?? Thank God say level don change! grin
but really on a serious note..i would only do it on a guy who i know is loaded and willing to spend..which i know i won't even end up dating or anything..
you can go and work your money in the street as well.

This is the kind of women who will tell you right in your face there is nothing wrong in fxking for money.
At least we fck for something.
Are you that miserable?

Smh
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2013
My heir b more lyke real Gh Womenz
I upload picturre maybe
but Half Caste Menz pay me more becuz me no trust often deceitful
very sinister
me no trust yu
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2013
@ cameroon u gotta either play them at their game or date virgins grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Cam, a Lot of American Women have no shame saying they fucckk for money

It's crazy Yohhhh

It's a Capitalistic Society....The Women are about that Money

They selling that Thang by the Loads.

@Juliana, Post a Pic or I ain't Purchasing....We talk Monetary Gains After i see more pics.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2013
I really can't blame women for selling their thing though

My only problem is how the dating world woman, tries to look down upon the street walker

How is she any different?

A Guy pays your phone bill and takes you out to dinner...is no different than the chick worker the corner

Imo
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2013
lillyveezy: u sound soooo crappy N disgusting!u mean u N ur friends were doing what?all ur discovery?ur mates are doing software discovery,u are busy doing S*X own.I weep 4 ur type.
what an irony, you don't' call out your stinking and starving sisters, but dare call out a peaceful nigga trying to survive in a jungle created by starving broke azz like u. Hypocrite
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Yu wuld pay more for Fair Gurhl?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2013
I ain't Payin for No American Period, Foreigner Possibly
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 1:58am On Mar 29, 2013
@ Royal take this ish to the private chat.

....And tell us if that thang looks like a dogs mouth grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2013
Op hav fake bible verse
Heir be lyke fake india lady
no pakistani hair in GH most ov our womenz wear natural
Op luk lyke Marvel Character
Heir Luk Foolish
Even Back Rash
Funny spot b on shooulda for why?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2013
sleekch1c:
Voice of a frustrated broke-a55 nukka
rants of a starving broke azz.

You should b ashamed to b a woman actually, wonder what kind of children you will raised.. whatever their gender they are sure heading straight to prostitution.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2013
You already know it looks like a dog mouth

Thas why darkskin biitches always Barkin the Loudest

Got Mad Love for My Chocolate Queens Though.
tongue
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Das why me make Half Caste Menz Pay cuz Yu no HAVE enY Respeck!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Who this niqqah Killa Cam arguing with

Gonna have to go back and read pages of this Bullshit Thread.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Op hav fake bible verse
Heir be lyke fake india lady
no pakistani hair in GH most ov our womenz wear natural
Op luk lyke Marvel Character
Heir Luk Foolish
Even Back Rash
Funny spot b on shooulda for why?

The Bold is a lie, I see plenty of GH Women on FB With Weaves

And the Ones in America Stay Rawking Weaves and Synthetics.

Why everybody wanna act like only Black American Women Wear Weaves? grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2013
fukh u
yu no hav eny respeck
Thaat's truth
GH Women don't wear Weaves till they reach adulthood
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2013
I Definitely wouldn't pay for the likes of the Op nor take her out to dinner

I really get annoyed when Synthetic Weave Patches and Passages are floating aimlessly in the air and around my seats in My Car

I ain't got time for that Bullshit

She definitely can only get chinese, and Probably just a Lunch Special at that.

$5.55 Biitch, That's my Limit for You.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2013
Mamacita007:

Thats not fair nau. You shoudn't av insulted her llooolll. One day my friend carried 4 of us wit her to meet one guy in one ice cream joint and d guy refused to pay instead he bought only 1 ice cream for us to share and walked away. anytime I remember that day i'll just laugh and he's my senior brothers friend. him and my brother were laughing at me for going with my friend llooolll magaaa!!
are you making any sense?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2013
You wear a Weave Like that, All you getting is an Eggroll and a Plastic Fork

What Ima do with that?....

Nah im Good.

You can stay in the Car Babez

I don't want that Horse hair on my Imported Bathrugs From Prague
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Cameroon is going in hard... the holy spirit is strong in this one grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I Definitely wouldn't pay for the likes of the Op nor take her out to dinner

I really get annoyed when Synthetic Weave Patches and Passages are floating aimlessly in the air and around my seats in My Car

I ain't got time for that Bullshit

She definitely can only get chinese, and Probably just a Lunch Special at that.

$5.55 Biitch, That's my Limit for You.

Lmao...
Lmao
The taxrs will bring it up .

Limit is $3.50 2slices of pizza and two or one pepperoni rolls. Period
You don't like it ,you move ain't going feeding anyone.
The worst thing is they dare call those poor boys Mumu like really bit.ch you are a broke and starving prostitu.te

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity / Church Sister Cries Out As Members codedly sex In Their Church Whatsapp Group / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.