Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend (22753 Views)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by Steroid101(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2008
1) She is addicted to drugs.

Sorry, call me a jerk, but there's no compromise for
this one. I've seen WAY too many readers get burned by going
out with junkies.

2) She has cheated on you more than once.

Letting her come back the first time was already a
mistake. Don't make the same mistake again.

3) You don't like being with her except for the sex.

You can get sex off any woman. So no matter how good
sex with a particular woman is, it can NOT be the only reason
to stay with her.

4) You know she doesn't like you.

If you know that she does't like you, then you should
also know that she'll leave you as soon as she finds someone
better.

5) She is too needy and demanding.

Women who are a tiny bit needy is okay. But if a woman
is extremely demanding of you, then you should find someone
who's not as demanding.

6) She comes between you and your friends.

women come, women go, but best friends are for life.
Don't lose your friends - or when you finally break up with
a woman, you're going to find yourself without any friends!

7) She doesn't respect you.

If a woman doesn't show you the respect you deserve,
leave without looking back. It will NOT work out anyway.

cool You don't respect her.

I you don't respect a woman as your equal, you're not
going to be happy with her in a relationship. You'll either
be unhappy, or you'll cheat.

9) She has constant emotional problems.

Don't fall pray to drama queens and other emotional
vampires. They will suck all the energy out of you and then
move on to their next victims.

10) You don't like yourself when you're with her.

If you don't like who you are when you're not with a
woman, she is NOT going to make a good long-term girlfriend
for you no matter how hot she is.

11) You're not physically attracted to her anymore.

Never stay with a woman just because you're afraid
of hurting her should you break up. It will only hurt her more
in the end.

12) You keep thinking, "Maybe things will get better, "

After hearing dozens of cases from my readers every week,
I can guarantee you that it won't.

www.datingkeys..com/
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by nwadinma(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2008
y would u want 2 be with a woman u dont feel anything 4 in d 1st place?
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by opokonwa(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2008
Too many rules!
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by phemyphemo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2008
the fear of god is the best of all. if she fear god and you also do, everything will work out well

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by denny4ril: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
if she cheats and lies on you, it is a proof of false love, a sign of a time to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by walestar2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
Poster you try, I will give you 7/10, in relationship, physical attraction maybe loose a little but you recover in long run, you cannot get attracted the one you love  and see every times but the love will always make the attraction occur in long run.
2.For that friendship sake, some women will comes just because they want some thing good for you. You cant be moving with drunkers and expect your woman to be watching you like that but no woman will want to come between good friends and secondly, you can be moving with friends who are into clubs and double dating and yet you expect the one who want to marry you be watching like mumu.
3.Respect yourself and women respect but if you respect yourself and she doesn't respect you in return then you can let her leave, not beating your woman every time and still expecting respect.
4.if you are jumping from one woman to another cause of laws ,you will end up having no woman, their must be something you will dislike about your woman but find something to correct it
5,finally, my first girlfriend was not demanding and I always thought she might be getting stuff from other guys. 2nd was demanding but I cope and I only give her when I have but she lack respect led to our break up but not the demanding because if she demand 10 and I don't have it or have it and I don't feel like giving her, their is nothing she can do
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by brooklyn99: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!! Phymephemo, Pleeeeeeeazzzz reduce the size of ur pic, that ish is scary. and why are your eyes so red. u know wut, dont tell me.
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by fulldepth(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2009
brooklyn99:

JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!! Phymephemo, Pleeeeeeeazzzz reduce the size of your pic, that ish is scary. and why are your eyes so red. u know wut, dont tell me.

which one be ur own naaa allow the finez boiz joo !!
even tho the guy nor too fine like that, must u expose him in Nairaland??
**HISS**, this thing dey pain me sef !
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by 190: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2009
Steroid101:

1) She is addicted to drugs.

Sorry, call me a jerk, but there's no compromise for
this one. I've seen WAY too many readers get burned by going
out with junkies.

2) She has cheated on you more than once.

Letting her come back the first time was already a
mistake. Don't make the same mistake again.

3) You don't like being with her except for the sex.

You can get sex off any woman. So no matter how good
sex with a particular woman is, it can NOT be the only reason
to stay with her.

4) You know she doesn't like you.

If you know that she does't like you, then you should
also know that she'll leave you as soon as she finds someone
better.

5) She is too needy and demanding.

Women who are a tiny bit needy is okay. But if a woman
is extremely demanding of you, then you should find someone
who's not as demanding.

6) She comes between you and your friends.

women come, women go, but best friends are for life.
Don't lose your friends - or when you finally break up with
a woman, you're going to find yourself without any friends!

7) She doesn't respect you.

If a woman doesn't show you the respect you deserve,
leave without looking back. It will NOT work out anyway.

cool You don't respect her.

I you don't respect a woman as your equal, you're not
going to be happy with her in a relationship. You'll either
be unhappy, or you'll cheat.

9) She has constant emotional problems.

Don't fall pray to drama queens and other emotional
vampires. They will suck all the energy out of you and then
move on to their next victims.

10) You don't like yourself when you're with her.

If you don't like who you are when you're not with a
woman, she is NOT going to make a good long-term girlfriend
for you no matter how hot she is.

11) You're not physically attracted to her anymore.

Never stay with a woman just because you're afraid
of hurting her should you break up. It will only hurt her more
in the end.

12) You keep thinking, "Maybe things will get better, "

After hearing dozens of cases from my readers every week,
I can guarantee you that it won't.

www.datingkeys..com/

my brothers i Hope say una don hear~
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
[size=14pt]12 signs u should dump that so called boyfriend![/size]

1. He hardly calls you, and you are the one doing the calling most times. He gives excuses that he is busy.

2. You barely know a thing about him. You ask him questions and he's always evasive.

3. You do not know any of his friends. If a guy realy likes you, he'd always want to show u off!

4. ,

Ok people, add some more!
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by brooklyn99: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
12 SIGNS U SHOULD DUMP THAT SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND:

1. SHES BENIN/ ISHAN SO MOST LIKELY SHE'S :

a. AGGRESSIVE AS HELL

b. INCONSIDERATE

c. WILL PICK A FIGHT FOR NO REASON

d. HAS NO FREAKN RESPECT FOR U, UR FAMILY, OR UR FRIENDS,

e. SHE'S BENIN/ISHAN
grin
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by tracy56(f): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
wat has tribe got to do with it/ u nigerians should wise up ,
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by RecentPost: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2009
Hmmmm! option 6?
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by puskin: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2009
^ ^
No. 4 is what I consider most.
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by brooklyn99: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2009
@tracy56. my boy told me that anybody that opposed what i wrote would most likely be benin or ishan and, lo and behold, he checked ur post and said that by ur msn addy he figured u were benin. i'm not Nigerian, i was raised by one. but i bleeped with this one benin/ishan girl sometime. worst experience of my life. NEVER AGAIN!!!! angry
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2009
brooklyn99:

a. AGGRESSIVE AS HELL

b. INCONSIDERATE

d. HAS NO FREAKN RESPECT FOR U, your FAMILY, OR your FRIENDS,

e. SHE'S BENIN/ISHAN
grin

why does tis av to come directly after mine!
hater!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by laudate: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2009
madambini:

[size=14pt]12 signs u should dump that so called boyfriend![/size]

1. He hardly calls you, and you are the one doing the calling most times. He gives excuses that he is busy.

2. You barely know a thing about him. You ask him questions and he's always evasive.

3. You do not know any of his friends. If a guy realy likes you, he'd always want to show u off!

4. ,

Ok people, add some more!

hahaha. . . . .you left out the most important bit. . . .

4. If he has cheated on you &  can't tell you exactly why he did it or steps he would take to prevent it from happening again.

5. He is always receiving calls from his ex-grilfriends whenever he is with you; sad

6. He is always acting out a script written by his friends. His actions are taken based on what his friends have said or would do, if they were in his shoes. Hello! Doesn't he have a mind of his own?

7. He is always comparing you with his ex- or some other babe. . . . . . undecided

8. He listens to other people's opinions about you and hastily rushes into judgement without listening to your side of the story. . . .not once or twice, but often?

9. He disrespects you often, with his two-timing moves and repeated acts of infidelity making the phrase, "tell me the truth," look like a Greek word in his dictionary?

10. He makes you feel inadequate whenver you are together.
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by gift4niger: 3:50am On Dec 03, 2009
denny4ril:

if she cheats and lies on you, it is a proof of false love, a sign of a time to leave

denny4ril please contact me on jereajali@yahoo.com. with subject its Danny. its urgent please.
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by keyne(f): 5:20am On Oct 10, 2010
brooklyn99:

a. AGGRESSIVE AS HELL

b. INCONSIDERATE

d. HAS NO FREAKN RESPECT FOR U, your FAMILY, OR your FRIENDS,

e. SHE'S BENIN/ISHAN
grin

true talk,bro!
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2010
Wat d fccuk is wrong with u guyz? Pls leave my Benin/Ishan galz out of ur thoery.
Re: 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend by KingWarri: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
2008. cheesy
Kai..... This thread don old oh... But still contain enough useful information....

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.