Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale (17489 Views)

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / Uncompleted Building Decked,fenced With Gate And C/o At Council Area,isheri Idimu For 12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
In Arobaba area of Idimu, Lagos, there is a fenced property with one four bedroom duplex and two 3 bedroom flats at the back of the duplex. The floors in the sitting room are lined with Terrazzo, while the room floors have flex tiles. The 4 buildings have aluminium sliding windows. There's a working bore-hole on the property, as well.

The entire property is for sale. If interested, please call Yinka on 08055103318 during working hours to discuss the price and arrange an inspection of the property.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by GraceBestowed(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is a gorgeous house! Is there a lot of 'ground' to play (to benefit families with children)?
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
can you give a snap shot of the road with the gate and house so one can be sure smiley
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by 1Dray(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ok. That's good.

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
free2ryhme: can you give a snap shot of the road with the gate and house so one can be sure smiley
Yes, we will provide more pictures soon. Pictures of the duplex and flats from a better handle and interior pictures as well.
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by ITbomb(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
how much?
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by GalaxyNoteII: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Can you at least post the interior of the house?

House hunters aren't looking to buy the paints on the wall.

There's nothing unique about this house, btw.

Design and architecture makes no sense, very boring and outdated.

The building contractors should be flogged.

Why is the floor looking unfinished? Unfinished cements makes the house look dirty.

Jeez, even the door step is unfinished.

How much is this? $50?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by EkoAtlantic: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun don enter estate management bizz... You too like money tongue
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Kings77: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
I will buy the house if you can build same in my Villa:p
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by PapaBrowne(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
The price is the most important determinant in making any purchase. Where is the price??
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
ITbomb: how much?
I don't know the price, but you can call Yinka during working hours to find out about that.

Galaxy.Note.II:
Yes, we will do that when the pictures are available.

Galaxy.Note.II:
Design and architecture blah blah blah
Thanks for sharing your opinion, but I think you are trolling, because it's quite likely that your house is not this beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Kings77: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun: Yes, we will provide more pictures soon. Pictures of the duplex and flats from a better angle and interior pictures as well.
So when will you post that one now?
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nice building (from the exterior).
But nothing like my penthouse on Eko atlantic pearl towers cool
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Chai power good. So because it is seun dis made FP I remember being banned for advertising a car.

Anyway sha "my oga @ d top" Seun is dat our(NL) House? grin

7 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by YorubaOmoge: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun, you're an ediot. . . . and that's as constructive as a criticism can get.

What did you expect, 100% satisfied comments from your potential customers?

And you even banned me for pointing out architectural flaws that are clearly apparent. mtcheww undecided

Learn to take constructive criticism and stop acting like a kid.

17 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by ochukoccna: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun don become agent as in estate agent? undecided undecided
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

House hunters aren't looking to buy the paints on the wall.

There's nothing unique about this house, btw.

Design and architecture makes no sense, very boring and outdated.

The building contractors should be flogged.

Why is the floor looking unfinished? Unfinished cements makes the house look dirty.

Jeez, even the door step is unfinished.

How much is this? $50?
I swear this is Ileke.. grin grin
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kings@77:
So when will you post that one now?
I will upload the pictures as soon as I get them.

dominique: Nice building (from the exterior).
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by YorubaOmoge: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by toluxa1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who paid for this advert?

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by promisengr(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who is hiding the post na angry .this thread is getting interesting tongue

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by lorddarshwood(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Sprumbaba: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
This post has been hidden by SEUN
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by emandman: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun...pls jst like dis my post...it will make my day! Abeg.am serious,pls sir!

2 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by nikkyshyne(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lol. This is the 1st time I am seeing a building for sale on NL frontpage. By the way, considering I am an Estate surveyor, this house can't be more than 50m maximum considering the location 'idimu'. If no good title, it can't be worth more than 40m max. Will call the numbers tomorrow to confirm. I just can't be wrong undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

4 Bedroom (all Rooms En-suite) Crown Terraces For Sell / Cost Of Rent Around Cross River State| Cotenant.com.ng / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.