Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me (6271 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Get Married / 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum / My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by oxpenny(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2008
Help!!! my closest friend mum is in luv with me. she started by sending sms claiming to be my secret admirer. then one day i went to visit my friend whom i met absent. the mum then asked wether i have been receiving any text messages which i agree. she then went on to claim to be the sender of all the texts and proclaim her strong luv for me. what do i do. shocked embarassed
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by kenniebaby(f): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2008
my advise to u is to avoid d woman (am very sure she i one of those single mother), so as not to scatter the relationship btw u and your frend.be wise,gud luck
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by oxpenny(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
Thanks Kennie grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by onyekang1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
I think you know wat to do already which is,to avoid ur friend's mum. or do you want to shag her? cos i see no reason why you should be asking nairalanders wat to do, wen u already know the rite thing.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by Sisikill: 12:58am On Apr 01, 2008
Give me a break! This has got to be a joke right. . .
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 01, 2008
Switcher! cheesy

Are you a MILF? Na wa for you o!

@ Poster

If I were you, I would Bleep the juice off her pussy. Who send am whether she be mama friend or friend mama? grin
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by TheSly: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2008

Help!!! my closest friend mum is in love with me. she started by sending sms claiming to be my secret admirer. then one day i went to visit my friend whom i met absent. the mum then asked wether i have been receiving any text messages which i agree. she then went on to claim to be the sender of all the texts and proclaim her strong love for me. what do i do. shocked embarassed
Mogbe!!! embarassed
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by kemisuga(f): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2008
Is this for real or joke embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by tngtech(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2008
kemisuga:

Is this for real or joke embarassed embarassed embarassed
shocked

@poster
you want what best to do. Be careful
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by yemivictor: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2008
@ Topic,

Na lie! grin

The story is concocted!! undecided
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2008
has anyone noticed a trend amongst the so called newbies? by newbies i mean those whose posts are under 150. they all seem to be interested in sex. i maybe be wrong but its something i've noticed

@ thread starter, u r telling porkies.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by chukz4real(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Poster
Tell us its a joke so that Uncle Seun can redirect the post to another forum. But if its real, then, as pharmacists always say: "if symtpom persists after 3 days, consult a, " maybe God in prayers for direction. cheesy

Handle the issue with care because if you just say no to her, she may tell her son that u've been trying to rape her eversince. So, let her see reasons and pray harder.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by DaJunta(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
Poster,

Wedtin u dey wait 4?
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by frank316(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2008
I think you are reading too much novels or watching a lot of movies.

this definately does not sound real

and if there is really something similer to this hapening to you, I want to believe that you are the one who wants to sleep with the poor woman and not the other way round as you claim

for Gods sake, she is your friends mother, stop fantasising about her, no matter how pretty she looks
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by ztyle(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2008
@Topic
She just want to sleep with you and you're complaining ,*Shaking Head* Opportunity come but once! embarassed
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by bigfather(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2008
@poster
I'll advice you to run away from the so called GRANNY ! shocked
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by shikadance(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2008
hey if she's cute, invite her to a hotel and Bleep her. i'd suggest you give her anal sex, and spank her butt cos she's a slut and should be treated like one
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by bigfather(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2008
shikadance:

hey if she's cute, invite her to a hotel and mess her. i'd suggest you give her anal sex, and spank her butt because she's a slut and should be treated like one
So what makes you feel cool in doing that ?
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by lonelypal(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2008
ztyle:

@Topic
She just want to sleep with you and you're complaining ,*Shaking Head* Opportunity come but once! embarassed

grin An opportunity that may cost u ur life,

@ Poster
Lady old enough to be ur mum should not think of such obnoxious thing, avoid her-do this with wisdom
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2008
@ poster,
make u nack that woman sharp sharp.
it doesnt matter if she's ur friends mother
the woman needsur help to help her warm her cold tea.
u know say e fit don tey wey person touch am
if i were u i would do it and get rewarded handsomely
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by silentc(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2008
Without sounding "holier than thou", how would you feel if you best friend slept with you mother? (No disrespect intended)
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by vikiviko(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
The first thought is always right.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by mayweather(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
@silentc,

first thing we should all consider is,is it the poster making advances or seducing the active aged woman,second thing is how old is the woman,silent u are talking about how would someone feel if his bestfriend sleep with his mom?

answer to your question is, how could your best friend mom be so much,falling for or falling to you??, is she under some spells??, however,honestly we should exclude the african mentality now,if the woman is willing,and the feelings is real,no crime,afterall we all kniw the popular saying that as long as relationship is concerned age is nothing but some counts (numbers), afterall most of us knows the tales behind the marriage of (Canadian) Celine Dion and her husband.

@POSTER,
go ahead and give her the happiness she finds in you,but make sure u respect your friend by keeping it away from him/her, Peace
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by mayweather(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2008
@poster,
Its also sound like u already have it in mind towards your best friend mom,because this question has a simple solution,if you dont have it in mind,you dont need to come on here to ask a kinda-garten question,but for the sake of typing back or replying to your post,that is why most peoples in here including me is giving u some answers,because the question be answered by just u, just make sure she can last the long you can last and make sure she doesnt giveup under you, in between do u have any idea how young she is.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by izeek(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2008
guy what goes around comes around.
do it if you will be able to handle it in the future. simple
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by mayweather(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2008
@izeek,
U are funny,what message are u passing now.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by izeek(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
simple , sleep with person mama,
another person go scatter ur mama own too.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by PLC1: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
Curse, regret and death awaits any guy that may attempt it.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by Lady2(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2008
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS TOO SURREAL.

Please say this is a joke
But if not, make sure your heels hit the back of your head as you run hard and fast.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by kolaoloye(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
Don't touch her pleeeeease.Your friend won't be able to forgive you if found out.
God also won't be happy with you.
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by holythug(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
issue dey o. . .anoda repeated topic
Re: My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me by annboga(f): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
bennygee:

@ poster,
make u nack that woman sharp sharp.
it doesnt matter if she's your friends mother
the woman needsur help to help her warm her cold tea.
u know say e fit don tey wey person touch am
if i were u i would do it and get rewarded handsomely

u must be a very stupid boi with this kind of advise u're giving the poor boi.

fool,omo osii,omo iranu jatijatii.

dnt mind the silly boi ooo jare,all u need to do is ignore the woman.aiight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meeting An Ex-boyfriend. / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me / Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.