Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. (23635 Views)

9 Oremeji Street, Isolo (beware Of Wellness Homes) / 9,oremeji Street,isolo Come Again / 9 Oremeji Str, Isolo.. SCAM! Moderator, Front Page Plz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by mekatroniks(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2013
I wish to share my personal experience which I had recently on a job scam. A certain company named O-Diuko International that claimed to be into Clearing and Forwarding in Lagos advertised a job vacancy for a Health Safety Officer on a job site, www.ngcareers.com. I saw the vacancy advertised online and decided to apply because I met their qualification for the job. A day after the successful submission of my application I got a reply from them via email informing me that my application was received and that I am invited for a written interview at No. 9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. I left my state of residence and travelled all the way to Lagos for the interview.

On the day of the supposed interview, I arrived at the venue at 8:30am because the time given for the interview was 9:00am prompt.

On the interview venue, I met young unemployed graduates from far and near who also came for the same interview.

When we were finally called in to the interview hall to my greatest dismay, I realised that so-called O-Diuko Clearing and Forwarding giant was not a Clearing and Forward Company but a Drug Marketing Wellness Home seeking for young graduates to exploit and cajole into parting their hard-earned money in the name of partnering with them.

When I narrated my ordeal with this scam group to a close friend of mine that resides in Lagos, he said a certain group; some weeks ago also advertised that they needed urgent employment that qualified persons should come to No. 9 Oremeji Isolo, Lagos with their CV for interview and employment.

On getting there, he found out that it’s a group of drug marketing FRAUDSTERS.

Hence, I wish to bring this to the notice of the general public especially unemployed graduates to beware of the above named address, I also call on Nigeria Directorate of employment (NDE), ICPC and other relevant government agencies to wade into this unemployment scam that some unscrupulous Nigerians have indulge in.

Let make Nigeria a better place!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by nnekaesthergm: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2013
so true dear, i gotan sms from dem the way the sounded makes me believe is a scam.... pls everybody beware
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2013
He, that have sense should learn.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by donpapachi(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
‎​​Am also a victim I left all d way from niger delta.wellness home re lookin for those who they will use to increase their checks in GNLD.nairalanders nd public beware

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by BlackPeni5: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na wa o...and i was just planning to start my own recruitment company.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by potiglo: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
waooo so sorry..but this has to stop
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by greall1: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pple are still falling on dis pple trap.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by motomborika(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
dude, are you still in 1994? angry angry
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by bigfat07: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
[size=15pt]SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE FOR LAGOS NA WAH..[/size]
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Daresh(f): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
mekatroniks: I wish to share my personal experience which I had recently on a job scam. A certain company named O-Diuko International that claimed to be into Clearing and Forwarding in Lagos advertised a job vacancy for a Health Safety Officer on a job site, www.ngcareers.com. I saw the vacancy advertised online and decided to apply because I met their qualification for the job. A day after the successful submission of my application I got a reply from them via email informing me that my application was received and that I am invited for a written interview at No. 9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. I left my state of residence and travelled all the way to Lagos for the interview.

On the day of the supposed interview, I arrived at the venue at 8:30am because the time given for the interview was 9:00am prompt.

On the interview venue, I met young unemployed graduates from far and near who also came for the same interview.

When we were finally called in to the interview hall to my greatest dismay, I realised that so-called O-Diuko Clearing and Forwarding giant was not a Clearing and Forward Company but a Drug Marketing Wellness Home seeking for young graduates to exploit and cajole into parting their hard-earned money in the name of partnering with them.

When I narrated my ordeal with this scam group to a close friend of mine that resides in Lagos, he said a certain group; some weeks ago also advertised that they needed urgent employment that qualified persons should come to No. 9 Oremeji Isolo, Lagos with their CV for interview and employment.

Hence, I wish to bring this to the notice of the general public especially unemployed graduates to beware of the above named address, I also call on Nigeria Directorate of employment (NDE), ICPC and other relevant government agencies to wade into this unemployment scam that some unscrupulous Nigerians have indulge in.

I got the same SMS a couple of times from them but being a sharp babe I ignored them. The 2nd or 3rd time I sent them quite a stinker warning them to never ever send the rubbish text to my phone again and I have been free of them ever since.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by delors(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
Oremeji street at Mushin/Isolo, close to my crib. well, I guess its becasue you are from another state, otherwise, there r some areas notorious for job scams in Lagos. Mushin, Yaba, Fadeyi, Trade fair Ojo, etc are just no-go areas for unemplyed graduates in Lagos. I still remember my ordeal at E-Breakthrough (abi na Esther Breakthrough) at Ojuelegba, another one at Trade Fair (that one was even a tiny shop that my toilet is bigger than), and then one at Ojota and other places...
Mehn, i don waka o...dem scam me tire when I still dey find wetin to do. SMH cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Burger01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
'Oremeji' has been in this job scamming biz from time immemorial. The master of them all is 'Ester Breakthrough' at Surulere... Dem all scammers. Really don't blame you though... Na because you be JJC.... sad
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wellness again Na wah for this people. Na by force

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by thelegend1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
These scammers never stop. I Was roped into this same dubios scheme mid last year.

Upon arrival at the venue i immediately knew they were scammers. How can you be promising me 8 million naira per annum and yet the entire furniture in your office is from 1960's?

Next thing they said was part of my salary must be used to buy shares in the company (that is not registered on NSE) and i should send them a committment for an initial down payment even when i never get the so-called job.

Naija youths God direct your steps...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Burger01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
the legend: These scammers never stop. I Was roped into this same dubios scheme mid last year.

Upon arrival at the venue i immediately knew they were scammers. How can you be promising me 8 million naira per annum and yet the entire furniture in your office is from 1960's?

Next thing they said was part of my salary must be used to buy shares in the company (that is not registered on NSE) and i should send them a committment for an initial down payment even when i never get the so-called job.

Naija youths God direct your steps...Amen.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by seunfly: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
My brother it is true, i fell victim to them in 2011 and i traveled from Ilorin to Lagos only to realised that they are scam and are looking 4 who will sell GNLD product 4 them.
It seems they change name every time with same adress.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by noskeybaba: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
YES they are fraudsters. Back in January the advertised on a church Bulletin, I didn't apply, I just Googled that address and the result I got was that is is a scam. There have been topics about this same address on this forum telling people that they are fraudulent (u can search it).
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Bosshugo: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mr OP. Nice of u to start something like this. Pls does anyone have any info on Starlink Global House, 8/10 Salamatu Eniola str, Ilasa Lagos. Thanks peeps.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by dridowu: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
I tire 4 all ds scammer
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by xtremeinv(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Boss_hugo: Mr OP. Nice of u to start something like this. Pls does anyone have any info on Starlink Global House, 8/10 Salamatu Eniola str, Ilasa Lagos. Thanks peeps.
@ hugo my Dad works in that area buh dat house has Eluded me!
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Qrous(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
delors: Oremeji street at Mushin/Isolo, close to my crib. well, I guess its becasue you are from another state, otherwise, there r some areas notorious for job scams in Lagos. Mushin, Yaba, Fadeyi, Trade fair Ojo, etc are just no-go areas for unemplyed graduates in Lagos. I still remember my ordeal at E-Breakthrough (abi na Esther Breakthrough) at Ojuelegba, another one at Trade Fair (that one was even a tiny shop that my toilet is bigger than), and then one at Ojota and other places...
Mehn, i don waka o...dem scam me tire when I still dey find wetin to do. SMH cry cry cry cry cry

Esther Breakthrough has another office ipodo,ikeja and B-BON @ ojuelegba,ikotun,egbeda as well,i knew these scam companies while searching for jobs after my secondary schools,now am an after NYSC graduate,yet these people are stil business.

Its a crazy world
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by mayorjo4u: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
Another one is NPGC @ ikeja lagos, pls any one who knows about them should comment... Them calll demself network marketers, pls are they really scam or not.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by NOPET: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
after my service in 2011 i saw their advert and i went, i was informed about their fraudulent act but i went ahead to part with #8500 to partner with them but seriously the stress does not worth it. After i got my #8500+ something for my struggle thru their so-called presentation. i was ask to pay #45000 for drugs and point but i took to my heels ...... o boy i ran oooooo. thankGod now i have a well paid job without stress. my monthly salary is ok for me at least for now
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by maclatunji: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Watchout for Primesavic on Awolowo road, Ikeja too.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
delors: Oremeji street at Mushin/Isolo, close to my crib. well, I guess its becasue you are from another state, otherwise, there r some areas notorious for job scams in Lagos. Mushin, Yaba, Fadeyi, Trade fair Ojo, etc are just no-go areas for unemplyed graduates in Lagos. I still remember my ordeal at E-Breakthrough (abi na Esther Breakthrough) at Ojuelegba, another one at Trade Fair (that one was even a tiny shop that my toilet is bigger than), and then one at Ojota and other places...

Mushin is different from Isolo now just as Asaba is different from Onitsha.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Boss_hugo: Mr OP. Nice of u to start something like this. Pls does anyone have any info on Starlink Global House, 8/10 Salamatu Eniola str, Ilasa Lagos. Thanks peeps.
They are called Virtual Health Resources and they employ the same method as described by the OP. Go through this link for more info on that company https://www.nairaland.com/1168464/virtual-human-resource#13915261
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Unless you are a newbie or a learner,you should know that 9 orimeji amongst other addresses is known,confirmed on the Jobs section of nld as time wasters.
They go by different names like:
Esther breakthrough
Oneal
Hsa/Has
Onis
etc.Same old bullshyte cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by mlqs: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Run if u see their invitation like this they are frudsters.(Congrate, You are invited for job interview and aptitude test @15,Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleyimu Street, Allen Avenue Ikeja.On Friday 25/03/13 by 2:00pm).

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by richiesluv(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
mekatroniks: I wish to share my personal experience which I had recently on a job scam. A certain company named O-Diuko International that claimed to be into Clearing and Forwarding in Lagos advertised a job vacancy for a Health Safety Officer on a job site, www.ngcareers.com. I saw the vacancy advertised online and decided to apply because I met their qualification for the job. A day after the successful submission of my application I got a reply from them via email informing me that my application was received and that I am invited for a written interview at No. 9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. I left my state of residence and travelled all the way to Lagos for the interview.

same thing happen 2 me last year by d same company.may God help us
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by domwas2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
all in d name of partnering with them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.