Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require (890 Views)

How To Earn A Million Naira On Monthly Basis / Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel / We Urgently Require A Paint Mixing Machine,and: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require by solreb: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2013
Serious seller required for 5000 MT AGO delivery to tank farm in PHC. Agreed price with buyer is N126 + 4 on a monthly basis. Commission OPEN to buyer's facilitators/mandate should be N1.70 by the time u send SPA.

Procedure:
1) Buyer and seller sign and seal contract (SPA) and submit same at their respective banks.
2) Buyer returns signed SPA with full details of Tank-Farm, Super cargo and inspector; NOR Format and ATB format.
3) Seller issues NOR to buyer’s Tank-Farm and copy buyer for confirmation
4) Buyer confirms NOR and raises an irrevocable BG (Bank Guarantee) for seller and facilitators covering total product cost and commission within 72 hrs of receiving NOR.
5) With 24 hrs of BG confirmation, seller issues ETA of his vessel to buyers Tank Farm.
6) On arrival at tank farm, seller's captain issues ATB to buyer’s inspectors and SC for for Q & Q inspection at buyer's cost
7) After issuance of positive Q & Q report, seller’s vessel discharges into the tank farm.
cool Seller issues all relevant cargo documents to buyer's bank
9) payment is made by buyer within 24 hours to all bank coordinates on this SPA.
10) Seller's vessel departs tank farm

Please contact Biodun on admin@living-smart.biz or 0809-505-3281
Re: 5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require by jniran22(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
We can supply 5000MT AGO monthly just like you requested to PHC tank farm. Please let me have your email address so that I can send SPA to you.

John
Re: 5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require by jniran22(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
We can supply 5000MT AGO monthly just like you requested to PHC tank farm. Please let me have your email address so that I can send SPA to you.

John
jniran22@gmail.com
Re: 5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require by Rollingbiz: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2013
We can supply you the ago please send offer to us systemlinkscare@operamail.com with your letter head we shall reply with SpA

(1) (Reply)

Custom Auction Unregistered Cars!!?call Mrs Vera 08125772745 / Which Location Will Best Suit My Proposed Business / Start Business Today With Just N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.