Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (16348 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Willgates(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
N he go cm dy tel me hw swt his gf[ma sista] was in bed...hw gud does dt sound? Abasi akan idiok mkpo![God 4bid bad thng]
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Flexskillz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imagine all of us hanging together and my friend starts kissing my sis all in the name of love
Someone I know well as a Woman wrapper and we dey runs things together!! Imagine all of us hanging together and my friend starts kissing my sis all in the name of love
Someone I know well as a Woman wrapper and we dey runs things together!! then come imagine all d nasty things dem go dey do for bedroom together with that hin long ?.
Abegi, never.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by shalomtemmy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
if is a male friend having an eye on my sister,i dnt mind dat. but if is a galfrnd,i will nt agree o
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by fitzmayowa: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Me?date my broda's fwnd,they r stupid n don't take gurls seriously even my broda imself,i can't let them use me as an example!
Ayam available n i won't use you as an example...gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by youngchopper(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Haba mana, i cant o. I wil just be imagining wat dey will be doing in d secret and i wil be hating my friend.
thatz the same way other hate u! Ur guy no get siblings. If na for make ma sis friend nak me notin spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
depends on how many cows he can afford. . undecided
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by warrior101: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The foolish guy didn't even let me know till I finally get to hear it.

He's a gold-digger and I despise the assshole for shaggging my sister.

angry

I have done it to my friend and it is not a bad thing afterall... Me and the guy still dey talk but the bimbo don ja follow anoda god sent. Nothing spoil. I believe if your guy doesnt want you to date his sister, you can as well call off the friendship cuz that shows he has no respect for you, doesn't see you as a better person... Or jealous? Wow, na who i go ask?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Temismith(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
youngchopper: thatz the same way other hate u! Ur guy no get siblings. If na for make ma sis friend nak me notin spoil.
heeeys! Shut up. Its my opinion and i have a right to it. So mind ur biznes and stop porknosing
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Sike(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
It's already been said... It depends on which friend exactly.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by nawtishawti: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
nenergy: Ha! If i catch you with my sister, you will trust and obey! Seriously, its tacky, but do-able. Buti wnt like it
the Guy middle name must be "Jesus".hahahaha
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by p2t2r(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
No matter how I laugh about the idea of my friend eyeing my sister, deep down I don't feel comfortable about it. I may not tell him straight out, but he'll definitely read the writing on the wall.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes ooh, the devil i know is better than the angel i don't know.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wanted to share my own real life experience but I don't think it will be of any importance now.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by ibkgab001: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Access declined nah by force;d
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by coolzeal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't know if it is just a coincidence or perhaps me. My friends sisters are always cute and beautiful, the type you find hard to resist and it is no go area because you don't want to jeopardize your friendship. I don't have a sister so I don't know.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Raymondeji(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
the fact is, if you cant allow it....you are a bad person...you keep bad friends, and you do what they do. If you are good, then your friends are good. My gf is my friend's cousin...she hasnt regretted it...its 4 yrs dat we're dating now...and both families know us
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by specialmati(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
scoppy young:

i don"t like it at all, beside it will neva happen
cos u dont hv a sister
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by wahihi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t: To be frank, i dnt like it, i dnt want it and i dnt do it.

Maybe bcs i have 6 sisters, i dnt knw.

I dnt date my friends' sisters and dey dnt come near mine.
You are right my dear i don't it also.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by wahihi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t: To be frank, i dnt like it, i dnt want it and i dnt do it.

Maybe bcs i have 6 sisters, i dnt knw.

I dnt date my friends' sisters and dey dnt come near mine.
You are right my dear i don't like it also.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
luc26: Nthn wrong wit it.

@kokosheen,U see the ladies are not seeing anything wrong from guys.....just hit them well but not in a rap..e way but yes sluttty way.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by youngchopper(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: heeeys! Shut up. Its my opinion and i have a right to it. So mind ur biznes and stop porknosing
i see
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by youngchopper(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: heeeys! Shut up. Its my opinion and i have a right to it. So mind ur biznes and stop porknosing
i see, u keep odd friends datz why u scared. Same feather. Smh women
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by johnnobles: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
I actually dealth with a close friend of mine some 12years ago for dating my younger sister, and found myself behind bars thereafter. I was blamed by everybody even my younger sister denied me then. The question then was "na u go marry your sister " it was quite a big lesson for me and I eventually regreted my actions. Like somebody pointed out you may not be jealous having your friends around your sisters if you have good friends. Life could be funny, they may eventually be the ones that may be the pillar of the family tomorrow. When I look back now I am remorseful,.. till today I lost my friendship with him.. and by the way I lost her to the cold hands of death years after. Its a funny world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its okay by me... I believe everyone is entitled to mingle with whomever they choose. But, I cant do it myself as its against my policy.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by adebiyikayode5: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
it is better experiance than to say even with good friend intention
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by bankyblue(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
God forbid! Not with the kind of friend I ve
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Ndipe(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2013
And what if they break up, would that be the end of the friendship? I dont think I would approve of it, but hey, if it's their choice, then that's it. But I wouldnt recommend it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1116085/pair-up-matchmake-relative-close

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2013
No matter hw friendly we are, u dont even tink to go close to my sister let alone friending her. Could u peopl just imagine some tin here? Where is dat respect? Imagine ur guy askin u to tell ur kid sister to come and see him in his house, gorssh, it wil be dat my sister friend sombody dat i dont knw dan to date my friend no matter hw angelic are. Xcept u wnt us to end our friendship and bcom d worst enemies somebody could tink about. I will neva near ur sister, so dont come close to mine.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2013
kokosheen:

Dude I'm with you all the way. Haba, how can he remain my friend after all the bad bad tinz we've done to other ladies, he now wants to extend same to my sister Lai-lai
because both of u are bad men.u don't treat ladies well and ur friends most likely are that way too.so u don't want them close to ur sisters.funny world?someone will Do to ur sisters 10x whAt u have done to other women

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sammy102(m): 4:04am On Mar 29, 2013
lorretta u because both of u are bad men.u don't treat ladies well and ur friends most likely are that way too.so u don't want them close to ur sisters.funny world?someone will Do to ur sisters 10x whAt u have done to other women

huh ..you've ones been a victim? shocked
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Ayam available n i won't use you as an example...gringringrin
lolz,if i hear?i didn't say i am searching!!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2013
No big deal.. I even match my friends with my brothers.. And im dating my brother'S friend.. Nice guy.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.