Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (16339 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Mayany(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2013
As 4 me I only ave elder sisters ma friends can't even go close so they can go Ahead and date my neice if dey want to datz all....
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Petraman(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Though there is nothing bad in it, but i'll not be happy seeing my friend treating my sister badly. And if this happens my friendship with my friend may be broken. So to prevent this i'll rather keep my sister from my friend
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Damianobi(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2013
If u no giv ur frnd, se na ur enemy u go giv ?If u no giv ur frnd, se na ur enemy u go giv ?If u no giv ur frnd, se na ur enemy u go giv ?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Temismith(f): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2013
youngchopper: i see, u keep odd friends datz why u scared. Same feather. Smh women
u knw av respected u enof? Be careful befr i loose my temper on u. #sincere warning#
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sleem143(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2013
chingyjant: I don't like it.My friends keep hovering my beautiful kid sister like a hawk but i make sure i tell them off.Even if they happen to get along that will automatically terminate my friendship with that my friend.My best friend tried it and i told him to choose between both of us that's my sister and our friendship.He knows the runs we do together and can't even come close to my sister with those our moves on other chicks
dude wat goes arnd coms arnd,watever u do to oda pipu's sisters som1 wil definitely do same 2 urs even if u disallow ur frnds 4rm doin so

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Snippets(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Well, I can only allow u date ma sis if u Have a sis I can mess with if u mess with Mine.

I have no Probs whatsoever with a friend dating ma sis Cuz I've dated my friend's 3 sisters in a row even the one that is his immediate elder sister plus the younger versions.

If u are the one dating, watch Your back.

If u are the one who's sis is being Shagged or Dating a friend of urs, Get a Gun and be ready to kill @ d slightest foul play by Yo Friend
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2013
She is my friend's sister i like her and I'm watching her hmmmm I'm watching my friend too!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2013
woodcook: Well I wouldn't stop my sis from dating my friend. Reasons being that for me to call anyone my friends means that we share same interest and same principles in terms of morals. So op if you are a cultist I will take it that your friends are, hence, the need to protect your sisters from you fellow bad friends. But my question is who then protects your friend from you? If you are really concern about your friend dating your sis, I suggest you start hanging out with the right set of people so that when one of them approach your sister you will be proud and support them. Secondly, I have learnt over the years that if you ever tell a girl to stop seeing someone you have inadvertently told her to keep seeing the person. So if you ever get caught in that ugly situation I suggest you turn a blind eye while you keep an eye on your friend without making it obvious to your sis. In general please denounce your evil ways that's the only way you can attract good friends. grin grin

END OF DISCUSSION- THIS IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. 1BILLION LIKES

A BAD BROTHER WILL SURELY KEEP BAD FRIENDS AND WILL ALWAYS WANTS HIS FRIENDS TO STAY CLEAR FROM HIS SISTER(S) BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF NEMESIS ABI.
THE GIRL U ARE HANGING OUT WITH IS SOMEONES SISTER AS WELL AND IF UR FRIENDS DONT DESERVE UR SISTERS THEN U ARE UNWORTHY OF THE GIRL U ARE HANGING OUT WITH TOO.

SHE DESERVES A RESPONSIBLE GUY AS WELL JUST THE SAME WAY U DESIRE RESPONSIBLE GUYS FOR UR OWN SISTERS.
THIS MEANS U ARE EQUALLY AS IRRESPONSIBLE AS UR FRIENDS AND SHOULD KEEP OFF FROM ALL LADIES EXCEPT THOSE THAT ARE EQUALLY OF LOW MORAL VALUES LIKE U AND UR FRIENDS.
THAT IS JUSTICE. grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sweetgala(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Some of you guys with sisters here wicked ooh.
Guess as some have said it depends on the type of friend you have, if you are reckless with women most definitely your guys would be similar however if your friend is a stand up guy you can proudly claim to associate with in public you'll give him your sister with all your heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
chingyjant: I don't like it.My friends keep hovering my beautiful kid sister like a hawk but i make sure i tell them off.Even if they happen to get along that will automatically terminate my friendship with that my friend.My best friend tried it and i told him to choose between both of us that's my sister and our friendship.He knows the runs we do together and can't even come close to my sister with those our moves on other chicks
U don't knw the half of wat goes on behind your back!
My baby sis is married to my friend (since pri sch) and its the best thing that has happened to us (me, my friend and sis). He is yoruba and I am ibibio. Now we be confirmed brothers! Like someone rightly said, surround yourself with friends of high morals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by chelseabmw(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
MY FRIENDS WOULDN'T EVEN TRY IT...............I CANT EVEN IMAGINE IT SELF sad sad
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Megaxy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
If they realy love each other, i dont see any bad in it. But if my friend is dating my sister, im sure we wont have much to gist on that relationship. .:-)
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by laykhorn(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
chrizfasa: SCARFACE WATCH IT AND DECIDE FOR YOUSELF.
IMAGING YOUR FRIEND WILL TELL YOU HOW YOUR SISTER DO SCREW ON BED. HABA @OP FINK WISELY OOOO
Is this what you and your friends say when you're together?
I can bet my head this is a teenager. Go grow into a man before replying this kinda posts

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Toyourc94(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
recently one of my frnds is in a deep shit with our fellow frnd, he wants 2 date his sister nw things are lookin precarious.. Its goin 2 be a matter of decision.. its tough though, I can't!!!!!? aaaghhhh
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Cizzy99(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2013
Bin a girl nd ur frend liks ur broda z dif frm bin a guy nd ur frend liks ur sister, mehn i dnt fink i can handle my frend datin ma sister oh, wen we both kno wot sup,d wey we discus our gf nd al dat.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Cizzy99(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2013
clue:
U don't knw the half of wat goes on behind your back!
My baby sis is married to my friend (since pri sch) and its the best thing that has happened to us (me, my friend and sis). He is yoruba and I am ibibio. Now we be confirmed brothers! Like someone rightly said, surround yourself with friends of high morals!
gud 4 u, buh stories doesnt alwy hv a gud endin. d fact urs did as u hv said if u ar even telin d truth doesnt mean we shud ignor d ugly side of tins cos it also do exist.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Uch74(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
If Ȋ̝̊̅ can vouch for my friend, then Ȋ̝̊̅ don't see any problem in it! It makes our friendship all the more stronger, and also keeps me close to my sister....It's fun!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by kokosheen(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
lorretta u: because both of u are bad men.u don't treat ladies well and ur friends most likely are that way too.so u don't want them close to ur sisters.funny world?someone will Do to ur sisters 10x whAt u have done to other women

Whoever does 10x to my sister, let him not be a man I know and keep as a friend Shikena!!!

I'm not going to marry my sister, she'll make her mistakes, hopefully learn from them and find a man that would make her whole.

As for the topic, LAI-LAI!!! that my FRIEND would date my sister. It just can't happen and YES, I & my friends were/are Baddos cool

sammy102: huh ..you've ones been a victim? shocked

You got that right grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
I am a lady so the question of cultist friends does not arise. It is ok to be protective of your sibling but I don't see anything wrong in it. My brothers can date my friends. It's their life and I'm not going to marry them.
woodcook: Well I wouldn't stop my sis from dating my friend. Reasons being that for me to call anyone my friends means that we share same interest and same principles in terms of morals. So op if you are a cultist I will take it that your friends are, hence, the need to protect your sisters from you fellow bad friends. But my question is who then protects your friend from you? If you are really concern about your friend dating your sis, I suggest you start hanging out with the right set of people so that when one of them approach your sister you will be proud and support them. Secondly, I have learnt over the years that if you ever tell a girl to stop seeing someone you have inadvertently told her to keep seeing the person. So if you ever get caught in that ugly situation I suggest you turn a blind eye while you keep an eye on your friend without making it obvious to your sis. In general please denounce your evil ways that's the only way you can attract good friends. grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sunnyt1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
sethken:

You are narrow minded. Your friend can be the best thing that can happen to your sister. What matters most is the kind of friend. If he is a good and accomplished friends, what's wrong with that? So get your head out of the gutter. Be more proggressive minded. You won't marry your sisters.

The best gift God gave man is OPINION, you are entitled to urs
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sunnyt1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Richfella:

grin grin grin

Bro, you are a live target.

Please can I be your friend? grin

No, thanks
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by sunnyt1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Flexskillz: Imagine all of us hanging together and my friend starts kissing my sis all in the name of love
Someone I know well as a Woman wrapper and we dey runs things together!! Imagine all of us hanging together and my friend starts kissing my sis all in the name of love
Someone I know well as a Woman wrapper and we dey runs things together!! then come imagine all d nasty things dem go dey do for bedroom together with that hin long ?.
Abegi, never.

A dude who has no sister wouldnt understand it, its an unspoken agreement among my friends, we stay away frm each oda's sisters
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Nomski0(f): 7:01pm On May 31, 2013
Atk 01: Guys, what will you do if your friend has eyes for your sister.
And ladies, if a friend of yours likes your brother.

Since i have younger brothers only, then it'll just gross me the heck out.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by samffizy(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2013
It hapend 2 me o...my frnd wantin 2 date my sistr I took an exception 2 dat..I can't stand it coz mayb he ll b discussion wit our othr companies hw sweet or borin my sistr mayb whn he eventually chop her cakus..he wuldnt want 2 discuss it in ur presence..nd d othr companies may want 2 explore...I can't evn stand seein my frnd arud my sistr..it May destroy our relationship xpcially whn we re clse..hw wuld u feel if u hang out wif ur frnd nd he admires or lust aftr a girl before u...u ll b tempted 2 confide in ur sister..if ur frnd luvs a girl he can nvr pretend in ur presence in as much as hez datin ur sister he will b tinkin u ll undrstnd as his frnd...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by djprinciey(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2013
I ain't got probs wit dat, am currently dating ma best friend's sister and we r flowing well
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by davidmani(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
God help me make i no commit murder (amen)
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by jauntty: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Theoretically there is Nothing wrong with that...Practically some people get uncomfortable with it....BUT Personally I HATE the Idea, I don't date my friend Sister and He stays clear of my Sister..#Mutual_Respect.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
jauntty: Theoretically there is Nothing wrong with that...Practically some people get uncomfortable with it....BUT Personally I HATE the Idea, I don't date my friend Sister and He stays clear of my Sister..#Mutual_Respect.
Ok.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
uhonmoke: For your love and romance story in Nigeria. Visit
www.bestmarket.com.ng
You can also share your own story there
Let share our love experience

www.bestmarket.com.ng
www.bestmarket.com.ng
Ok
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
What happens when they break up?

Friendship don end. So before you date my sister, I must end our friendship. In other words, my 'friend' can't date my sister.

By the way, I nor get sister wey dey find husband.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? by Atk01(f): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis: What happens when they break up?

Friendship don end. So before you date my sister, I must end our friendship. In other words, my 'friend' can't date my sister.

By the way, I nor get sister wey dey find husband.
If things don't work out, your friendship doesn't have to end na. Anyway, in your own words, you nor get sister wey dey find husband. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.