Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria (35391 Views)

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by ajetunde: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wqlVHtejca0/UVMMEiSiwhI/AAAAAAAAIPs/bfifoN7ViYs/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwMzI3XzI5LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-774137[/img]

Remember the Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet that caused uproar on Twitter yesterday, the one that got so many Nigerians crazy nuts? Kim has finally responded to those tweets.

She said;

I see there's a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly something I said about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings.

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/316916088581533697

and that;

That fake tweet is very disturbing & I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that.

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/316916175659479040

Well, there you have it. Those of you who didn't sleep yesterday can do so now.

Source - http://liveofofo.com/31270/i-would-never-ever-tweet-something-like-that-kim-kardashian-responds-to-fake-tweet/

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by omaigala(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Noted

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Flashaldrin(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
only morons believed it in the first place.
And only cretins and spineless little kids got disturbed and responded to it.
I mean, how does the opinion of a certain 'kim something' remotely change or affect anything about the country and its citizens.
Well aint we a gullible emotional lot?? Thats why religion sells greatly.

40 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Elai147: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
No shakes. It is noted
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by spywareczar(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
hmmm lasgidi photoshoppers on d run grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
okay. we don hear cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by theripper2: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Reasonable pple knew it was a parody account, only the foolish and abrasive ones continued with the invectives.

Nothing do u jare, continue to dey strafff Kanye .

17 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by OmichaelO: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okay!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by goldfish80(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
I take back my harsh words on her, on τђΞ fake account thread.
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by dammytosh: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
the_ripper2: Reasonable pple knew it was a parody account, only the foolish and abrasive ones continued with the invectives.

Nothing do u jare, continue to dey shag Kanye .

My brother, i was tired when people started raining curses on the innocent girl yesterday. I expect the 'learned' nairalanders to know that no celebrity will ever tweet that type of nonsense.

Any way, this is Nairaland. Where you have freedom of typing as long as you can afford a tecno phone.

17 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Humphreydis(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
d girl no get life...y show so much interest on her?..mtcheeew!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by W3xy1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
the_ripper2: Reasonable pple knew it was a parody account, only the foolish and abrasive ones continued with the invectives.

Nothing do u jare, continue to dey shag Kanye .
abi na
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by dopeJemi: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013

I never Liked kim b4 buh dis thing wey happen so don make me Love her sef, abeg Incase kanye no good 4 u, no hesitate, I dey Here, over good dey worry me

12 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
toh na ji

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Ignatio(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
After the response to the fake tweet I firmly believed that a very high number of Nigerians have low IQ. Spoting the difference between her real account and the photoshopped one is no hard nut.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by KingPradas(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
NHmm where are the people that throw her insults Even it say fake account
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by modextus(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
wetin con concern me nw na..na today this oyimbo peepo start to dhe call us apes..?even if its tru sef..wetin the whole rage ft do....if i were in her shoes i wld'nt sy its a haox..my fame go increase AND naija peeps wey no knw me go knw megrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
It's got to be the handwork of those black kenyans.

Someonetellkenyans that they are crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by megad1: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by iamswizz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
i know sey them no born her mama well make she follow us talk that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Watch the gullible ones and those who can't even read come on here to insult her again.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by dopeJemi: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Humphreydis: d girl no get life...y show so much interest on her?..mtcheeew!!

Define Life, den Look her, Look u. Make u telL me who get ​A♏ among una 2

Note: I no say u no get Life oh, I only say make u tell me who get ​a♏ among una 2, even dou e cLear say u no get Life buh I no go fit taLk ​A♏ nau cuz my papa say mah dey respect my eLders

10 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by chuckdee4(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
but some people get time sha, that photoshop effort could have made that person some money if used in the right way

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by dridowu: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who is Kim Kardasian ?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by jhydebaba(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afterall our opinions count. One day oga jona too will respond to our cries.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by xynerise: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
She has a lot of haters on twitter
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by dasparrow: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Post

I said it on the other thread that that must have been a fake account of hers. People were just insulting Kim any how.

Anyways, its all good Kim. Thanks for clearing the air.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Coldfeet(f): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
What's happening here?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
dridowu: Who is Kim Kardasian ?
ur stepmoda tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by jhydebaba(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Coldfeet: What's happening here?
ur naming ceremony tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's got to be the handwork of those black kenyans.

Someonetellkenyans that they are crazy.
don't exclude the ever bitter ghanians, and the 'big-bro-wannabe southies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Bose Ogulu Makes Billboard’s 2021 International Power Players List / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.