Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ngcareers Blacklists O-diuko International And Other Job Scammers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ngcareers Blacklists O-diuko International And Other Job Scammers (807 Views)

ICAN Blacklists Students With Foreign Professional Certification / Ex - Corpers Beware Of Scammers / Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngcareers Blacklists O-diuko International And Other Job Scammers by mrinfo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
In its bid to maintain it hard won integrity and reputation as a top job search site for real and verified jobs in Nigeria Ngcareers.com has (after due checks and feedback from its users) blacklisted a new health and wellness home by the name of O-diuko International and a few other scam recruiters who disguise to attract jobseekers and then seek to extort money from them in the guise of partnering with them on distribution of these drugs.

See the information as posted on the Ngcareer blog and inform all you know to steer clear of O-diuko International as they may still post their scam jobs on other smaller job sites with lesser scam check measures.

http://blog.ngcareers.com/908/scam-alert-o-diuko-international-is-a-scam-recruiting-organisation/

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need Your view On This / Between My Boss And I, Who Was Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.