Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] (32870 Views)

Highly Fortified Packaged Garri. / Packaged Garri With Photos / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Blazinraj01(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
For me, it must be:
Garri ijebu + granulated sugar and not st.louis + Epa yiyan and not bottled groundnutt(don't dig the smell) + garri Ijebu and a chilled bottle of water
I will bless you

If its not garri ijebu, its not garri
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Harmless24(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
investment!!!!
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Ayorh4you(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
GOOD NEWS. G4 ALL THE WAY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Deiok(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Garri on a new level.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ugoezeik(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tlake: Nice innovation from ghana,what are d nigerian graduates doing with their brain,all they know how to do is come here and ask wat can I do wit 100,000 naira....if una no gt sense nw ,lekki beach nt far away
hahahahahaha seconded
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by collynzo2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
ideylaff:

Not just electricity bro, a lot more business running costs, less bribe, proper institutions that support initiatives without any form of partiality or preference

Business is run like a business. Simple

Yes ROI Return of Investment is directly linked to TCO - Total Cost of Ownership, if ya TCO is low , you can manage to get a good ROI

I like talking with people on here who have a good thinking hat on them, we'll done bro

No argument, no fight but just civility in lingo, post and discuss as well.

God bless you bro
With all these they still import A LOT of manufactured items from Nigeria, even slippers! I can make a very long list of items we export to Ghana. Come up with something else bro.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: With all these they still import A LOT of manufactured items from Nigeria, even slippers! I can make a very long list of items we export to Ghana. Come up with something else bro.

And with all America got and could do, how come they still import from China?

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by collynzo2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And with all America got and could do, how come they still import from China?
Because China makes use of child labour which is very cheap. Americans find items imported from China cheaper than American manufactured ones. In he case of Ghana, business acumen is seriously lacking, with the supposed stable electricity (which isn't true by the way) and conducive business environment, they still import products from a country where the cost of production is supposed to be higher.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Sunbellar: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hurraaay! Garri has finally come to stay. Btw how much is the garri? Ogugua pls tell us.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Tolexander: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Blazinraj01: For me, it must be:
Garri ijebu + granulated sugar and not st.louis + Epa yiyan and not bottled groundnutt(don't dig the smell) + garri Ijebu and a chilled bottle of water
I will bless you

If its not garri ijebu, its not garri

have this!

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: Because China makes use of child labour which is very cheap. Americans find items imported from China cheaper than American manufactured ones. In he case of Ghana, business acumen is seriously lacking, with the supposed stable electricity (which isn't true by the way) and conducive business environment, they still import products from a country where the cost of production is supposed to be higher.

you just agreed with what the other gentleman was saying as well . . . . The gari is ghana made but does not mean that it is Mr. Kofi that owns the factory where it is being packaged, it could be Mr. Chinedu or Femi and could be Alhaji from northern part of Nigeria, but he went to Ghana to plant the packaging coy there cos:
Better electricity
Cheaper labor
And cos dont have to over- bribe even the police to make things work for him
So that made ROI on his investment better.
Please dont get me wrong, i dont get involved in who is better if na Ghana or Nigeria, i am just discussing the cost of doing business in both nation . . . cos my blv is that Nija is good at what she is good at and Ghana is not lacking where she is good too.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by collynzo2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

you just agreed with what the other gentleman was saying as well . . . . The gari is ghana made but does not mean that it is Mr. Kofi that owns the factory where it is being packaged, it could be Mr. Chinedu or Femi and could be Alhaji from northern part of Nigeria, but he went to Ghana to plant the packaging coy there cos:
Better electricity
Cheaper labor
And cos dont have to over- bribe even the police to make things work for him
So that made ROI on his investment better.
Please dont get me wrong, i dont get involved in who is better if na Ghana or Nigeria, i am just discussing the cost of doing business in both nation . . . cos my blv is that Nija is good at what she is good at and Ghana is not lacking where she is good too.

You guys were trying to make it look like all Nigerian business were moving to Ghana and we in turn, are importing products from Nigerian businesses there, but it's not true. I have first hand knowledge of what I am saying, we still export more goods to them than we import. I know the difference between made in Nigeria and made by Nigerians you don't have to explain that to me. The balance of trade between both countries is still HEAVILY in Nigeria's favour. The point you and that other guy were trying to make is just wrong.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: You guys were trying to make it look like all Nigerian business were moving to Ghana and we in turn, are importing products from Nigerian businesses there, but it's not true. I have first hand knowledge of what I am saying, we still export more goods to them than we import. I know the difference between made in Nigeria and made by Nigerians you don't have to explain that to me. The balance of trade between both countries is still HEAVILY in Nigeria's favour. The point you and that other guy were trying to make is just wrong.

Cos Nigeria has more money to invest than Ghana does . . . But life is more stable in Ghana and that is all that the gentleman was trying to say. . .
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by mavo51: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dere s a sayin dat if e b lyk panadol,e nor go fit b lyk panadol.for the dat
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by lilsensei(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
I neva knew ghanians av d igbo inclination too..
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Blackboss: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Economic breakdown. finally, the big men like me has seen an opportunity to enjoy PACKAGED GARRI IJEBU with reason. where can i get one please
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by AMossley(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dermie: grin nice packaging...very soon they will add Suya to it... grin
abi kk brown(kulikuli brown)
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by abyodune: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
So u jst knw..e boku for my area yanfu yanfu,e no even cost at all,na jst N20.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Sike(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexymoma: If e no be garri Ijebu e no fit be like garri ijebu.
Confam!
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by sonety2k(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
cool
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Chiamaka321(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
hurray. ..!!! so I can now have my garri on the go.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Blackgold09(f): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lilnikee: Na who go buy this rubbish?
na u o
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 24, 2013
collynzo2: Because China makes use of child labour which is very cheap. Americans find items imported from China cheaper than American manufactured ones. In he case of Ghana, business acumen is seriously lacking, with the supposed stable electricity (which isn't true by the way) and conducive business environment, they still import products from a country where the cost of production is supposed to be higher.

What's your problem with Ghana dude. Your obsession is really abnormal. You have nothing but bad things to say about.

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by collynzo2(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Kingmojo:

What's your problem with Ghana dude. Your obsession is really abnormal. You have nothing but bad things to say about.
Now playing the victim eh?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by RuuDie(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=22pt]Ok i will Mr. Daft. The correct thing to have said is "If u av ever DRUNK (And not DRANK)Ijebu garri" Drink (Present Tense), Drank (Past Tense), & Drunk (Past Participle). U shud be thanking me now, I jes upgraded yo' arse Daft.[/size]

I do not think you have provided enough to conclude beyond reasonable doubt that the young man's initial statement was an "ibon"...correct me if I am wrong!
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by OME1(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
My idea has been stolen...off to court angry
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ibkgab001: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Dead I know u always prefer the one that has been contaminated with dust and flys u better upgrade ur life before it is too late
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by charlesditro: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
define rubbish for me please with ur small brain.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Xenyth(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2013
We are into garri production in large quantity and we are looking for big buyer. We have capacity to produce 40bags of 50kg per day. Am Oladeji Joshua, Manager of Xenyth Garri processing plant. We are into processing of cassava into Garri in large quantity.
Our garri are fortified with protien supplement and vitamin A as well.
Our product are in 3 different range
1. Garri Ijebu which is fortified with Vitamin A and Protien supplement.
2. Garri Oyo which is good for Eba as well as drinking but it has bigger particle size compare to Ijebu garri.
3. Bendel or Delta garri wish is yellow in colour and its very good for Eba and it is not sour in taste.
You can contact us on:
zen4prof@yahoo.com.
We are urgently looking for buyers in large quantities. Discount are available.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2013
This is also garri packaged in Ghana for a large house hold!

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by nicago: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2013

That's what proper packaging ensures..

People will buy!!! Just wait and see...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.