Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down (1292 Views)

How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / Why Union Bank Shares Are Not Worth Buying / Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down by muyii12: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
Please i need somebody that knows much about stock to advice me before i faint.i just bought transcorp shares worth #50,000 @#4.05k per share last week friday and just two days later wich is on monday,the stock went down to #3.85k making me
loose 20k per share,and the worst of all is that this is my sch fees money.so please i need somebody to tell me the possibility of this transcorp rising to at least my cost price so that i can sell and have my money back.please its urgent
Re: My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down by edwardaigb: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
Transcorp is like a bomb that can explode or implode anytime. You should invest the money you don't need soon. I would advise you sell and cut your loss or if you don't need the money soon LIVE it for some time and it might make you some profit. Happy investing.
Re: My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down by hassan123(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
Such stock is not traded short term. It will still rise but long term and you might make a huge profit. Try to attend Stockswatch seminar this sunday and listen to Abayomi may be you get a clue from it. Come to Ostra Halls and Hotels Alausa, behind Mko Abiola gardens at 4:00pm.
Re: My Transcorp Shares Are Going Down by yahdi: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
my dear just pray & hope look for somewhere to get money 4 your fees u ve not made a wrong choice to invest in stock but next time don't used money meet 4 immedate need goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Best Peer-to-peer Scheme Ever / FG To Ban Bet9ja,surebet,nairabet,merry Bet By January / Is Naira Propeller Also A Scam? Any Victim Or Victor, 300% In 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.