Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy (12941 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Shocking!former Bayelsa Governor,diepreye Alamieyeseigha Still Alive?(see TWEETS / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

Thanks for the history lesson, slave, but Alams STOLE from his people. Millions of poor, marginalized Bayelsans. he stole more than N50 billion...
Alams stole money that could have sunk 5,000 boreholes
Alams stole money that could have build 10 hospitals
Alams stole money that could have powered tens of communities.
Alams stole money that could have brought about sustainable development.

Unlike your fascination with old history, all this happened less than a decade ago.

STFU about colonialism and ask yourself why - if this was about Nigeria's development - you are happy with the pardon of a man who stole from poor people who adored him and called him their 'Governor-General'.

Don't mind the racist, revisionist loser and piece of crap. All people like them are capable of doing is dwelling on the past and interpreting history subjectively to validate racist theories and give them the convenient blanket racist cover regarding the cause of all problems Africans are experiencing. I.e 'Whitey' and the West.

When has the racist fool, in the modern era, seen leaders from the Countries he hates so much mercilessly looting the commonwealth of the people and thus condemning even children and the most needy in society to dehumanising poverty? People like him are nothing but disgusting racists who can never be part of the solution because they are too far gone in hatred to note what matters today that is almost completely limited to how we must appreciate that charity begins at home.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

You are a disgrace to human race, this is a case of black stealing from black with impunity and you are here talking about British slave.

Tell me this..since we regained our Independence what have we done with those resource the British were stealing?

Fool are we the only country colonized by British? How about South Africa, Egypt, America and many other countries. They moved on and build their individual countries while Nigeria is busy looting and banking outside Nigeria.

Silly cow.
You want to know what we did with the money since the Brits left? Well for starters, we brought mass education to the people. Including your dunce self. You would have been a village peasant today were it not for independence. The British embezzled Nigerian resources for a century and left you without a single university. Compare that to the record of Nigerian leaders, where even state governments build universities, roads, hospitals etc. in 1952 Nigeria had an infant mortality rate of 259 out of 1000. Today that number is down to 88 out of 1000 thanks to indigenous rule and investment in hospitals and health care centres. Under the British, if you were sick, you went to your local babalawo for treatment, as there was near zero investment in health. The country produced 270 megawatts of electricity at independence after a century of British rule and exporting of Nigerian resources. If that is not gross criminality, for which no one has answered, what is? As for South Africa, they are developed because their colonial govt reinvested their gold exports profits into the country right from the 1800s. They did so because there was a white settler community there. In fully black territories like Nigeria, all the colonialists did was Loot.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pataki: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Oh please shut up with you slave mentality. Britain is the world capital of looters' bank deposits, second only to the Swiss. If Britain were to investigate all the looted wealth sitting in her country she'd go bankrupt. What about the billions stolen by the British colonial govt themselves in Nigeria? They ruled this land for 63 years with near zero infrastructure at the end, after exporting resources worth countless billions in today's money. What happened to all that loot? What about Tony Blair? Why is he still walking free in Britain after leading that nation to slaughter millions of Iraqis based on lies, in order to steal their oil? And then you want to tell me that in this litany of gross criminality, it is Alams that they've seen to persecute? Sorry, but You are the one who is not thinking. You and the other slaves here who can't see you're being shafted by the world's biggest looters and hypocrites - Britain.
Slave mentality you said? No one exudes slave mentality except you. What manner of man will defend Alams, who jumped his bail in the UK. You have not addressed that issue yet you accuse someone of slave mentality. How rich coming from you.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:
Slave mentality you said? No one exudes slave mentality except you. What manner of man will defend Alams, who jumped his bail in the UK. You have not addressed that issue yet you accuse someone of slave mentality. How rich coming from you.
You are a Slave to the British. They have no right to talk rubbish about corruption in Nigeria when their own record with regard to Nigeria stinks to high heaven. That is the point. Even without checking, I'm 100 percent certain that Alams did 100 times more for that region he governed than any British colonial officer did when they ruled the place.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by kofoshi: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
I support your stance, Rossik and agree in totality with your arguments so long you are not trying to absolve Alams of wrong doing or trying to justify his criminality with that of Britain.

Ignore those calling you racist as clearly, they are benefiting from the British government themselves one way or the other.

Stick to your guns and do not be deterred by the mobs trying to shout you down.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pataki: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are a Slave to the British. They have no right to talk rubbish about corruption in Nigeria when their own record with regard to Nigeria stinks to high heaven. That is the point.

Shut up and stop being an obdurate irate goat. You have no point on this matter. So far as your odious being does not deem it right to condemn the act of your master - Alams about jumping bail in the UK, or whichever country for that matter, you are under a slave mentality upbringing.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by kofoshi: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are a Slave to the British. They have no right to talk rubbish about corruption in Nigeria when their own record with regard to Nigeria stinks to high heaven. That is the point. Even without checking, I'm 100 percent certain that Alams did 100 times more for that region he governed than any British govt did when they ruled the place.

Okay, I see that you are clearly a fan of Alams.

Shame!

I'm out!
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
kofoshi: I support your stance, Rossik and agree in totality with your arguments so long you are not trying to absolve Alams of wrong doing or trying to justify his criminality with that of Britain.

Ignore those calling you racist as clearly, they are benefiting from the British government themselves one way or the other.

Stick to your guns and do not be deterred by the mobs trying to shout you down.
Thank you jare. Of course no one on his right mind will support what Alams did, but it is an insult for the British to play the role of saints when, even as we speak, they are sitting on countless billions of dollars of stolen African money. Stolen both by themselves, and their local native stooges. These guys are just their errand boys, sent to pull the wool over our eyes. But we cannot be fooled.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

Shut up and stop being an obdurate irate goat. You have no point on this matter. So far as your odious being does not deem it right to condemn the act of your master - Alams about jumping bail in the UK, or whichever country for that matter, you are under a slave mentality upbringing.
When have you ever condemned the British for all their looting of this country? You saying it is ok for them to steal billions from us while you suck their nuts, only to start shouting like an illiterate when a local steals crumbs? Doesn't that make you stupi.d?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are a Slave to the British. They have no right to talk rubbish about corruption in Nigeria when their own record with regard to Nigeria stinks to high heaven. That is the point. Even without checking, I'm 100 percent certain that Alams did 100 times more for that region he governed than any British govt did when they ruled the place.

This is confirmation you are nothing but a racist f00l. Do you know the allocation accruing to Bayelsa and the population of the place to even begin to appreciate the misrule of Alamieyeseigbha and his ilk? Do you know how people live in Bayelsa when they should not have to live like that if Alamieyeseigha and co were not looting the commonwealth of the people? Or is it the British people who came and looted Bayelsa with him? A racist losers like you will never appreciate that charity begins at home.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

This is confirmation you are nothing but a racist f00l. Do you know the allocation accruing to Bayelsa and the population of the place to even begin to appreciate the misrule of Alamieyeseigbha and his ilk? Do you know how people live in Bayelsa when they should not have to live like that if Alamieyeseigha and co were not looting the commonwealth of the people? Or is it the British people who came and looted Bayelsa with him? A racist losers like you will never appreciate that charity begins at home.
Do you know the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of resources that accrued to Nigeria from 1914 to 1960? Do you know how people live in Nigeria when they should not have to live like that given the bounties of their country looted by the same British now preaching anti-corruption? Did Alams loot with them? No, he wasn't even born yet. Anytime someone calls out the west on their duplicity and hypocrisy, some colonised slave turns up to call one a "racist". You really are a clown, and a none too smart one at that.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
kofoshi:

Shame!

I'm out!

You see what we are saying? Do you think we call him racist for nothing? Everyone speaking here knows the f00l as nothing but a hardcore racist and hardliner. Who would write this garbage other than a racist who feel anything , even Alamieyeseigha's looting, can be explained away putting the blame at the doorstep of others?

The reason I particularly dislike racists like him is that they defeat the notion of Africans practising the concept of "charity begins at home". Understanding and applying this concept will get us out of trouble far quicker than anything to include the worthless propagations of racists like Rossikk.

I'm 100 percent certain that Alams did 100 times more for that region he governed than any British govt did when they ruled the place.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You want to know what we did with the money since the Brits left? Well for starters, we brought mass education to the people. Including your dunce self. You would have been a village peasant today were it not for independence. The British embezzled Nigerian resources for a century and left you without a single university. Compare that to the record of Nigerian leaders, where even state governments build universities, roads, hospitals etc. in 1952 Nigeria had an infant mortality rate of 259 out of 1000. Today that number is down to 88 out of 1000 thanks to indigenous rule and investment in hospitals and health care centres. Under the British, if you were sick, you went to your local babalawo for treatment, as there was near zero investment in health. The country produced 270 megawatts of electricity at independence after a century of British rule and exporting of Nigerian resources. If that is not gross criminality, for which no one has answered, what is? As for South Africa, they are developed because their colonial govt reinvested their gold exports profits into the country right from the 1800s. They did so because there was a white settler community there. In fully black territories like Nigeria, all the colonialists did was Loot.

God! Are you naturally this useless? What is the standard of Education in Nigeria and where do we rank in world ranking? What road did they build? What hospital did they build with the money that no single politician wants to get treated or die in Nigeria? Where did Yar'Adua, Stela Obasanjo and many other went for treatment and died?

You really need to get your head checked
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by neowelsh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
I dont care what you think or say, i have been in Bayelsa since 1996 and am telling you this from experience. Alams is d best governor dat has ever ruled Bayelsa state, believe it or not dats ur prb. Fact: during Alams regime everytin went on smoothly in d state. True or false?( If u like talk anyhow na u sabi). Nw tell me, d saints/non-thieves governer dat has been ruling d state since Alams left, can u point out wat dey ve done for d betterment of d state?(dont tell me, i kw d ans. Its notin). Pls do me a favour nd shut ur trash hole. Thanks
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

God! Are you naturally this useless? What is the standard of Education in Nigeria and where do we rank in world ranking? What road did they build? What hospital did they build with the money that no single politician wants to get treated or die in Nigeria? Where did Yar'Adua, Stela Obasanjo and many other went for treatment and died?

You really need to get your head checked
You are asking for the "standard of education in Nigeria". I don't blame you. What was the standard when literacy was at 7 percent with only one "university college" serving 100 million people in the 50s courtesy of your British misrulers? You are asking what roads Nigerian govts built? Any more proof needed that you are irredeemably stupi.d? How will you see what we have built when your eyes are blinded by colonial mentality and blind worship of oyibos who did Nothing when they ruled your land, except steal? Dunce.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are asking for the "standard of education in Nigeria". I don't blame you. What was the standard when literacy was at 7 percent with only one "university college" serving 100 million people courtesy of your British misrulers? You are asking what roads Nigerian goats built? Any more proof needed that you are irredeemably stupi.d? How will you see what we have built when your eyes are blinded by colonial mentality? Dunce.

Buildings does not mean quality, planting schools in every corner of the country with zero equipment and poorly paid teachers and lecturers is just nonsense. Its well documented that Nigeria has badly maintained roads, only little minded cretin like you will see otherwise.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
neo_welsh: I dont care what you think or say, i have been in Bayelsa since 1996 and am telling you this from experience. Alams is d best governor dat has ever ruled Bayelsa state, believe it or not dats ur prb. Fact: during Alams regime everytin went on smoothly in d state. True or false?( If u like talk anyhow na u sabi). Nw tell me, d saints/non-thieves governer dat has been ruling d state since Alams left, can u point out wat dey ve done for d betterment of d state?(dont tell me, i kw d ans. Its notin). Pls do me a favour nd shut ur trash hole. Thanks
I said it before. Alams did more for his people in a few years than the British did for the entire Nigeria in their 63 year rule here.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

Buildings does not mean quality, planting schools in every corner of the country with zero equipment and poorly paid teachers and lecturers is just nonsense. Its well documented that Nigeria has badly maintained roads, only little minded cretin like you will see otherwise.
Spare us that garbage. It is easy to say all this now, afterall you've been taught to read and write and know the world, courtesy of Nigerian govt investment in mass education. I'm sure our illiterate grandparents would have much preferred this current, supposedly "low standard" education, to no education at all under British rule, when they were all stuck in villages as hunters and farmers. I'm sure they would have preferred "badly maintained roads" to "no roads at all" as was the case for most of the country during British rule. I'm sure they would have preferred intermittent power supply to no power at all, as was the case for 95 percent of the country during British rule.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by ekoilee: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Even Alamieyeseigha corpse will never accept to board plane to UK, not to talk of him alive....Alamieyeseigha will never travel to UK or USA again

Not only UK and the US, also any country with extradition treaty with the UK which sounds like nearly every country on the surface of the earth.

From their Ibori experience and the knowledge of official and institutional corruption in Nigeria, I don't think they are counting on Nigeria to give him up especially knowing Jonathan the current president was his deputy and he obviously was part of the scam and looting. They'll just wait and hope he leaves Nigeria for any country and from there, they'll issue their international arrest warrant for his arrest and extradition to the UK just like ibori.

Bottom line, he can not leave Nigeria, but someway, somehow, he'll face justice, its just a matter of time.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by OurYansh: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk is‎​ an educated fool

angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pataki: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: When have you ever condemned the British for all their looting of this country? You saying it is ok for them to steal billions from us while you suck their nuts, only to start shouting like an illiterate when a local steals crumbs? Doesn't that make you stupi.d?

You sound very very ignorant and ridiculously stewpeed. The subject of discourse is not that the UK stole billions from Nigeria, the subject of discourse is Alams is an internationally wanted fugitive!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our Yansh: Rossikk is‎​ an educated fool

angry
Counter my points, point by point, or get lost. I am educated to use my brain, while you are educated to be a white worshipping dunce.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by ekoilee: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
kofoshi:

Shame!

I'm out!

That clown is useless and warped minded so its pointless going back n forth with him. In his corrupt and incompetent world, other countries perceived ways is and excuse and justification for Nigeria to be corrupt and backward.

He's faculty resides in the gutter.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

You sound very very ignorant and ridiculously stewpeed. The subject of discourse is not that the UK stole billions from Nigeria, the subject of discourse is Alams is an internationally wanted fugitive!

Wrong. The title of the thread is about Britain playing hypocritical saint to her loyal, thoughtless natives, who have so quickly forgotten how they were rap.ed senseless by the same Brits preaching anti-corruption at them.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

You are a disgrace to human race, this is a case of black stealing from black with impunity and you are here talking about British slave.

Tell me this..since we regained our Independence what have we done with those resource the British were stealing?

Fool are we the only country colonized by British? How about South Africa, Egypt, America and many other countries. They moved on and build their individual countries while Nigeria is busy looting and banking outside Nigeria.

Silly cow.

Abegii free that clown called rosikk. The day he stated that the catholic church has done more evil to Nigeria than all our corrupt politicians combined together was when I concluded that he is sick.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by OurYansh: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Counter my points, point by point, or get lost. I am educated to use my brain, while you are educated to be a white worshipping dunce.

How does one convince a swine to get out of the mire??

angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Spare us that garbage. It is easy to say all this now, afterall you've been taught to read and write and know the world, courtesy of Nigerian govt investment in mass education. I'm sure our illiterate grandparents would have much preferred this current, supposedly "low standard" education, to no education at all under British rule, when they were all stuck in villages as hunters and farmers. I'm sure they would have preferred "badly maintained roads" to "no roads at all" as was the case for most of the country during British rule.

Oh please shut it! Who benefited from Nigerian govt investment? I paid my way through university with no single contribution from Nigerian govt. Fools like you don't seem to get it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
kofoshi:

Shame!

I'm out!

2 secs supporter. grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Demdem:

Abegii free that clown called rosikk. The day he stated that the catholic church has done more evil to Nigeria than all our corrupt politicians combined together was when I concluded that he is sick.

That odey got no shame i tell you.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pataki: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Wrong. The title of the thread is about Britain playing hypocritical saint to her loyal, thoughtless natives, who have so quickly forgotten how they were rap.ed senseless by the same Brits preaching anti-corruption at them.

You are morally corrupt. It is a waste of time engaging you in any form debate. Have a nice day.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Demdem:

You are a liar. I stated that the Catholic church has stolen trillions of dollars from the entire world, not just Nigeria. And that they needed to return all their loot to the world's people before "condemning corruption" in Nigeria or anywhere else. See, I'm one of those who simply cannot stomach rancid hypocrisy and double standards. I will not sit by while known armed robbers and mass murderers go around criticising pickpockets. You wish to play that game, fine. But not all of us are stu.pid.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pataki:

You are morally corrupt. It is a waste of time engaging you in any form debate. Have a nice day.
You are ten times more morally corrupt or you would be asking the Brits about their Much bigger looting of Nigeria and Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS / Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi Strategies Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives Venue Of Emergency PDP Governor's Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.