Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (10727 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / Why Infidelity Is On The Increase / The Indignity Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by pat077: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
why not put a tracker on her toto instead of d cctv?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by emalekuo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
installing a CCTV is same as checking her phones etc, my point is there must be a reason for doing that, If he suspects that something is fishing somewhere then he should go ahead to get facts but personally I won't do it if there isn't any reason to install one.
Secondly if everyone is given one 95 percent would actually go ahead and install it so let's stop this unrealistic posts of what for? What you don't know won't kill you,he is feeling insecure etc. Na who wear shoe know where dey pain am.

1 Like

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by emalekuo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
souldust: he doesnt have to cheat to suspect his wife. Maybe his wife is so beautiful.

Maybe she is exibiting some kind of character which, ordinarily a wife shouldnt exibit. Or maybe his wife is actually cheating!

As for what you know not cant hurt you, i disagree totally. What you dont know is the most dangerous. If he doest know, then he isnt going to protect himself against HIV.

Help me tell them, how can one explain the statement ( what you don't know won't hurt you ) that's a very dumb comment. What you know won't hurt you, if u have any reason to suspect your partner genuinely do all you can to know the truth, just like what you said if the lady is cheating and contacts aids and he doesn't know that's the end. They all cheats themselves.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by livebullet(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Emusan: "I installed a Closed-Circuit Television CCTV in our house without the knowledge of my wife". Fateful husband.

My question now is, is it right or can you do it?

NOT COOL!!...WHAT IF UR CAM CATCHES HER MASTURBATING....WHAT WILL B UR RESPONSE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by gwas(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Op, It's right! Nothing as good as you knowing what's going down in your home.
Check my signature for the best and unusual CCTV.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by livebullet(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Emusan: "I installed a Closed-Circuit Television CCTV in our house without the knowledge of my wife". Fateful husband.

My question now is, is it right or can you do it?

NOT COOL!!...WHAT IF UR CAM CATCHES HER MAST***TING....WHAT WILL B UR RESPONSE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
MOD ABEG NOR CHANGE MY WORD AGAIN O...I DEY VEXXX O....LOL...WAT IS SELF-SERVICING ? NA MACHINE?....i MEANT FING***ING
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by beethoven: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Guy no need for cctv, Just book ur next flight to Kenya and consult with the man that concocted this.

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzX9J4TJIA
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by uboma(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Every husband or wife will cheat at some point in their lifetime. So why worry your pretty head ?

what makes u think that every husband and wife will cheat during their life time? Support ur argument with facts and avoid baseless asumptions.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by uboma(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, very serious. It will eventually happen.

i have a question for you, are u married?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Stonekay(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why marriage without 100% trust? For security cctv iz ok,any other usage iz a counterfeit...i advice u to un-installed it...if she happen to b cheatin on u,use ur eyes to catch her than cctv...let dont get marry because of lust because one day we ll get lost in d marriage.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by uboma(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
smartg :
Mr man!, you better go and disconnect that thing before its too late.

@op, what u did will only cause needless worry and heartache. If ur woman is determined to cheat, she will go ahead even if u are tailing her 24/7. Same applies to the man too. Simply heed the above advice. Disconnect it immediately
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by uboma(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am not saying dont investigate infidelity, all i am saying is sit with the woman/man and talk to her/him in ways you know truth will be told . . .Besides from the story of the OP, nothing to show that he is sure that the woman was cheating.

seconded
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fidelity is important in any relationship. The guy that installed the CCTV must be working at Fidelity Bank.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by begwong: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
come and upload the content of your cctv here b4 i can comment.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by lakesider2006(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
U should better stop working by hiding urself under the roof or u pluck one of eyes instead of the camera! If u die I believe ur spirit would be parading ur neigbourwood if ur is wife is still active after ur demised! Na wa 4 men oooooo
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: ERMM NO. BETTER FOR YOU TO HIDE UNDER THE BED grin
I cant help but laughing. Bro, beware of ur so called CCTV so as to not give you a heart attack that will send you to an early grave. Such is life and life is nothing but a small world. Do it responsibly and handle the situation with maturity.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eh! you installed only in your house. I have the one you will install in that thing so that you will have all round 24hrs coverage.Enough security for kitten
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eh! you installed only in your house. I have the one you will install in that thing so that you will have all round 24hrs coverage.Enough security for kitten .no body go fit Thief am
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by ellawify: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Trust is an essential ingredient in marriage, unless maybe u ar already suspecting smetin bt if nt, I advice u to 4get tinkin dirty cos ur dear wify wil nt even wish u wat u re wishin her-----Caught in da act!!!
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by MrUzo: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

The real question should be why a man of your age cannot distinguish between the words 'faithful' and 'fateful' sad

Bleep you, Your are out here just to watch other people's mistake without politely correcting them. Anuohia...MODAFUCK.ER Melancholy forming perfectionist my foot ..
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by MrUzo: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
THIS VIDEO BAD GAN OOOO
beethoven: Guy no need for cctv, Just book ur next flight to Kenya and consult with the man that concocted this.

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzX9J4TJIA
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by nep2ra(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Your CCTV is a waste of PHCN bill. A woman who is determined to cheat will do so regardless of your hi-tech surveillance system.
Spare yourself the heartache by not watching a devastating p.o.r.n film. You are doing your mental health no good. Ask her to her face if she's cheating on you. Whatever answer she gives should be taken in good faith until the day you catch her red handed then you can do whatever.

In other news, Joey Greco of the popular TV show, Cheaters, is starting the Nigerian version next month... Watch this space.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by herseys01: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2013
emalekuo:

Help me tell them, how can one explain the statement ( what you don't know won't hurt you ) that's a very dumb comment. What you know won't hurt you, if u have any reason to suspect your partner genuinely do all you can to know the truth, just like what you said if the lady is cheating and contacts aids and he doesn't know that's the end. They all cheats themselves.
The comment will be dumb to dummies like you. If she is so beautiful, why did he not marry an ugly woman? It is only insecure men that would do such. Listen to yourself "They all cheat themselves". Like you are there with them. Abeg go and have several seats. This is a forum to share ones views. If you are not happy with what was said, simply ignore if you have no reasonable comments to add.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by herseys01: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2013
souldust: he doesnt have to cheat to suspect his wife. Maybe his wife is so beautiful.

Maybe she is exibiting some kind of character which, ordinarily a wife shouldnt exibit. Or maybe his wife is actually cheating!

As for what you know not cant hurt you, i disagree totally. What you dont know is the most dangerous. If he doest know, then he isnt going to protect himself against HIV.
If he is doing this cos she is beautiful, he is very insecure. Knowing she is cheating wont protect you from HIV. What of all the men she slept with before meeting him? Abi you test every girl before you sleep with them?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Flygerian1(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2013
If it suits u better.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by zetel95(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]2 bad if u do dat. Bridge of trust :o2 bad if u do dat. Bridge of trust
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by lastpage: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Fhemmmy: Wrong!
Would you have loved that to be done to you?

ONLY THE GUILTY NEEDS TO BE AFRAID!

If you like, install 'DRONES' AS WELL, you wont catch me doing what I NEVER DID.

S-I-M-P-L-E-S!

Lastpage!
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by lastpage: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
zetel95: [color=#770077][/color]2 bad if u do dat. Bridge (Breach) of trust :o2 bad if u do dat. Bridge of trust
shocked shocked

I know English is not our mother tongue but please, you are free to write in Pidgin, if you want! wink wink
and dont repeat it again, please! grin grin
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by lastpage: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
nep2ra: Your CCTV is a waste of PHCN bill. A woman who is determined to cheat will do it regardless of your hi-tech surveillance system.
Spare yourself the heartache by not watching a devastating p.o.r.n film. You are doing your mental health no good. Ask her to her face if she's cheating on you. Whatever answer she gives should be taken in good faith until the day you catch her red handed then you can do whatever.

In other news, Joey Greco of the popular TV show, Cheaters, is starting the Nigerian version next month... Watch this space.

Will she invite the husband: Come and catch me RED HANDED TODAY o, l want to cheat?
grin grin grin

That CCTV was l believe, part of trying to catch her "red-handed", as you said.

BTW: I think it is "good to know" what is going on, if you have a reason to be suspicious! Too many MUGUN these days!

....and it might help that person to know "how to organize" theirself in-case the wife and her lover decides its time to "eliminate" his sorry ar.ze!

Cheating is real, its been happening since the stone ages!

Lastpage

BTW: Except your spouse is just "brazenly arrogant, in-your-face" about it, CCTV wont catch her/him!
Their are more "technologically sublime" ways of catching a determined cheat! wink wink wink
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by badesco(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2013
That is total madness of highest degree. do you think an infidel woman would bring a man friend to her matrimonial home? No....
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by zeedward: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
wat a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.