Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage (13665 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage? / Fans Take A Swipe On Eldee As He Supports Gay Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Iaz93: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Olodostein: [/b]

Oh, she hasn't finished calling women Bitches in her new song and asking them to bow to "Queen Bey".

Now this ?

Oh yea, its gonna be COOL to be Gay or what? Because Beyonce says so? Go to hell with your trash music!!

Point of correction : Bad tree begeth not good fruits. You think calling Beyonce to sing America's National anthem at Obama's Inauguration with her crooked voice is a coincidence, I betcha !!!

Now you all listen.... Its all part of the game. Next inline would be Rihana, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, ETC...

Them cliques behind the scene who control the Rea Agenda must be smart to their understanding and pretty working hand.

These entertainers have sold their souls to the Devil.... Look at what they wear and the trash songs they sing unlike those who came before them and set the mountain low for them to climb easily. What a disgrace.

Watch out ---- Gay is the new black.... I doubt Rev Dr Martin Luther king and others who fought, bled and died would have supported Gay marriage. It is fundamentally against the Precept of the Almighty God. The civil rights movements have been Hijacked to push worthless agenda!!!

Those who have ears , let them hear. And those who have eyes , let them see and read the handwriting on the wall.

God's Great Judgment is on the Horizon...... Don't try God people! Jah does not play dice!
GBAM!!!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by PweetiQueensy(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis is exactly wat she is encouraging... Isn'Τ̅ dis high sense ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ abnormality... Pastor: now the groom, Ʊ may now kiss d bride groom

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Jamji: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
So what do we do about this?
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by 50calibre(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Dis I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ exactly ђã†̥ Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ encouraging... Isn'Τ̅ dis high sense ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ abnormality... Pastor: now the groom, Ʊ may now kiss d bridegroom

This is sick and repulsive, I feel like throwing up
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by iykak47: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: I support her too. What two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom ain't nobody's business. cool
I agree with you, if your father and your adult sister decide to have s3x no qualms after all they are consenting adults.If a married man 'sleep' with a married woman no problem because they are consenting adults
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Guy or gurl or whatever you so call yourself. Your brain is so sterile! Two concenting adult my asSxX! Just allow people catch you for my area dey yansh someone of sameSehxX, them go burn you alive! Idiota!
hey dude what's your problem? Why would you burn someone alive because of his/her sexual orientation? And hey you might wanna tune down your hatred against gays. Studies have that homophobias are closet gays in denial. grin

Psychoanalytic theory holds that homophobia -- the fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that some ostensibly heterosexual people hold for gay individuals -- is the result of repressed homosexual urges that the person is either unaware of or denies. A study appearing in the August 1996 issue of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, published by the American Psychological Association (APA), provides new empirical evidence that is consistent with that theory.
http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/articles/homophobia.

Are you a closet gay kenny? grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
iykak47: I agree with you, if your father and your adult sister decide to have s3x no qualms after all they are consenting adults.If a married man 'sleep' with a married woman no problem because they are consenting adults
Well yea. Except of course inbreeding cus it causes genetic disorder. Does homosexuality have any negative effect on you?
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Balitah(f): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
C her ugly writting......mtcheew!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: hey dude what's your problem? Why would you burn someone alive because of his/her sexual orientation? And hey you might wanna tune down your hatred against gays. Studies have that homophobias are closet gays in denial. grin

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/articles/homophobia.

Are you a closet gay kenny? grin
Hey bros! Save me your phsycosexual-non-natural-sex-orientation made from hell! I will ask you a simple question. You don see where two Cock(he_fowl) dey yarnsh each other before? If common 'aves' have the phsycological sanctity to obey a divine/natural law of intimacy then you're worst than an animal! Ode!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by sanchez0: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Satanic people! Your end is near. next you'll want to marriage equality between snakes, apes, dogs and humans. mitchhhhewwwwww.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
OK
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by daviesmania(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
i wld've been so surprise if she had actually criticized it. everyone knows she's a 'SHE-WOLF'
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Hey bros! Save me your phsycosexual-non-natural-sex-orientation made from hell! I will ask you a simple question. You don see where two Cock(he_fowl) dey yarnsh each other before? If common 'aves' have the phsycological sanctity to obey a divine/natural law of intimacy then you're worst than an animal! Ode!
nah rooster (he_fowl) be the only animal you know? A lot of animals exhibit homosexual behaviors.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_animals

Now that would make homosexuality natural wouldn't it? grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Chanchit: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
No problem, but anytime she catches Jay in the act, she should remember that she supported it.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Zooposki(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
I wish I was gay.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Maybe jayz has been taking it up the ass
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: nah rooster (he_fowl) be the only animal you know? A lot of animals exhibit homosexual behaviors.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_animals

Now that would make homosexuality natural wouldn't it? grin
Ok! If animals behave like animals, must you behave like one (hold the phone, don't feed me nonesence like darwinism and evolution to back your animalistic act). Know this, I knew this homosexuality LGBT has been on for millenias, it's an act shrouded in secrecy until few centuries ago. So, don't feed me what I already know. I bet your boss in hell is applauding you right now but one thing people like you remind me of is this: The End Is At Hand. Jesus is coming soonest! I pity people like you who'll burn to crisp in hell!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by seyilabi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why she no marry Kelly Rowland instead of Jay Z!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Ogundale(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yap that it if u like it u should put ur ring on it? Biatch.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
My love for this woman diminishes by the day cry
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Olodostein: [/b]

Oh, she hasn't finished calling women Bitches in her new song and asking them to bow to "Queen Bey".

Now this ?

Oh yea, its gonna be COOL to be Gay or what? Because Beyonce says so? Go to hell with your trash music!!

Point of correction : Bad tree begeth not good fruits. You think calling Beyonce to sing America's National anthem at Obama's Inauguration with her crooked voice is a coincidence, I betcha !!!

Now you all listen.... Its all part of the game. Next inline would be Rihana, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, ETC...

Them cliques behind the scene who control the Rea Agenda must be smart to their understanding and pretty working hand.

These entertainers have sold their souls to the Devil.... Look at what they wear and the trash songs they sing unlike those who came before them and set the mountain low for them to climb easily. What a disgrace.

Watch out ---- Gay is the new black.... I doubt Rev Dr Martin Luther king and others who fought, bled and died would have supported Gay marriage. It is fundamentally against the Precept of the Almighty God. The civil rights movements have been Hijacked to push worthless agenda!!!

Those who have ears , let them hear. And those who have eyes , let them see and read the handwriting on the wall.

God's Great Judgment is on the Horizon...... Don't try God people! Jah does not play dice!

Not everybody believes in your religious sentiments. They are just your opinion,and should have no influence over other people's life, but yours and that of your co-travellers.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
seyilabi: Why she no marry Kelly Rowland instead of Jay Z!

Why should she? She is not attracted to kelly rowland,it's as simple as that,don't make it complex,cos it's not.

Only ignorant people think that all gay right supporters are gay.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanchez0: Satanic people! Your end is near. next you'll want to marriage equality between snakes, apes, dogs and humans. mitchhhhewwwwww.

Taa! What do you know about the devil?
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by yommy2sure(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Noooooo........if u like wrap your lips on it
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Ok! If animals behave like animals, must you behave like one (hold the phone, don't feed me nonesence like darwinism and evolution to back your animalistic act). Know this, I knew this homosexuality LGBT has been on for millenias, it's an act shrouded in secrecy until few centuries ago. So, don't feed me what I already know. I bet your boss in hell is applauding you right now but one thing people like you remind me of is this: The End Is At Hand. Jesus is coming soonest! I pity people like you who'll burn to crisp in hell!

Spare us the religious bullshit,'we' can do without it,we know how hypocritical,people like you can be.
You jump down from knacking ur ugly galfriend akpako,and you rush to nairaland to preach about hell, what does a fornicator know about hell? *grins*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
ayswags: Maybe jayz has been taking it up the ass

Maybe you need to start using your brain.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Ok! If animals behave like animals, must you behave like one (hold the phone, don't feed me nonesence like darwinism and evolution to back your animalistic act).
Lol you started with the animal analogy and replied in kind. Animals too engage in heterosexual relationship, would that make it animalistic? (Held's the phone, i don't believe in evolution or darwinism.)
Know this, I knew this homosexuality LGBT has been on for millenias, it's an act shrouded in secrecy until few centuries ago.
Yes because centuries ago some societies accept them while others don't. What societies accept or reject doesn't make it or wrong. Some still practice child marriage, slavery, FGM. Does that make those acts right cus it's accepted?
So, don't feed me what I already know. I bet your boss in hell is applauding you right now but one thing people like you remind me of is this: The End Is At Hand. Jesus is coming soonest! I pity people like you who'll burn to crisp in hell!
Did Jesus say love your neighbors except if they are gays? What would he have done? I think he would say something like 'let him without sin cast the 1st stone'. Love your neighbors and pray sinners. That's what they need not your hatred and desire to lynch them alive. You have no moral ground whatsoever to preach to me about hell when you support jungle justice, hypocrite. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chanchit: No problem, but anytime she catches Jay in the act, she should remember that she supported it.

So,if she catches jayz banging another woman,it is ok by you,but if she catches him with another man,it is bad?
If beyounce catches jayZ with another person,whether male or female,it would be unfaithfulness on jayz's part,and i doubt beyounce would feel better if it were to be a female,rather than a male.

What beyounce supports is gay relationships,not unfaithfulness. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by olaric(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Romans 1: 26-27 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Even the caves and mountains won't be adequate to shield these sinful men and women from the wrath of God soon to come upon the whole earth!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
pazienza:

Not everybody believes in your religious sentiments. They are just your opinion,and should have no influence over other people's life, but yours and that of your co-travellers.

I won't argue religion with you. I used to approach everything with Logic until I sort and my eyes were opened. There is an ongoing campaign to undermine God's authority.

You wanna understand deep fundamental issues beyond human comprehension and imagination? Supreme Court don't cut it. Lawyers don't cut it. Philosophers don't cut it. Scientists don't cut it. Seek God in truth and in spirit. He will show you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students / Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Jackie Appiah Launches Daycare Center For Sickle Cell Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.