Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage (13666 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage? / Fans Take A Swipe On Eldee As He Supports Gay Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Olodostein: [/b]

Oh, she hasn't finished calling women Bitches in her new song and asking them to bow to "Queen Bey".

Now this ?

Oh yea, its gonna be COOL to be Gay or what? Because Beyonce says so? Go to hell with your trash music!!

Point of correction : Bad tree begeth not good fruits. You think calling Beyonce to sing America's National anthem at Obama's Inauguration with her crooked voice is a coincidence, I betcha !!!

Now you all listen.... Its all part of the game. Next inline would be Rihana, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, ETC...

Them cliques behind the scene who control the Rea Agenda must be smart to their understanding and pretty working hand.

These entertainers have sold their souls to the Devil.... Look at what they wear and the trash songs they sing unlike those who came before them and set the mountain low for them to climb easily. What a disgrace.

Watch out ---- Gay is the new black.... I doubt Rev Dr Martin Luther king and others who fought, bled and died would have supported Gay marriage. It is fundamentally against the Precept of the Almighty God. The civil rights movements have been Hijacked to push worthless agenda!!!

Those who have ears , let them hear. And those who have eyes , let them see and read the handwriting on the wall.

God's Great Judgment is on the Horizon...... Don't try God people! Jah does not play dice!
smart, coherent, eloquent and on point
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
pazienza:

Spare us the religious bullshit,'we' can do without it,we know how hypocritical,people like you can be.
You jump down from knacking ur ugly galfriend akpako,and you rush to nairaland to preach about hell, what does a fornicator know about hell? *grins*

Hehehehe! True! grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
She should beta shut up her mouth and stop talkin such nonsence in d face of God.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by invectives(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lilimax:
If this is truly Beyonce's hand writing, it is very ludicrous. Does she not know where and when to use a capital letter in a sentence

Am Surprised like mad ooh.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Sike(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
I still don't know why i Dislike the Lady till Now.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lilimax:
If this is truly Beyonce's hand writing, it is very ludicrous. Does she not know where and when to use a capital letter in a sentence
Being a celebrity doesn't mean perfection
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by nawtishawti: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
na wa for beyonce oooooo, buh i cant help buh to still love dat girl wink cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
pazienza:

Spare us the religious bullshit,'we' can do without it,we know how hypocritical,people like you can be.
You jump down from knacking ur ugly galfriend akpako,and you rush to nairaland to preach about hell, what does a fornicator know about hell? *grins*
cheesy see genderdisoriented wannabe man dey accuse me of knaking mua galfwend akpako! Mttttchew!!! You are lightyears far away from sanity! Boncor! I no blame you, if only you know who I truely am! Uzuo! Ewu!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
carr96:

Hehehehe! True! grin
See them! grin birds of a feather... you know the rest! Retard!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by BattymanJ: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
HURRRAY. I CANT WAIT TO MARRY MY BOY FRIEND. LETS CELEBRATE!!!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by sanchez0: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
This Pazienza of a guy is very very stupid. If he doesn't know what to say he should just shut up. idiot.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nikeonas(f): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm nt surprised or wat do u expect frm an agent of devil?
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Queeniekruuz(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mumu
Paschal007: I support her too. What two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom ain't nobody's business. cool
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Enuels: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
SexyPooja1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1041289_beybey_jpg0815eba20c680e4255ae5a34aca25eca

Queen Bey posted a picture of a handwritten red note Tuesday on Instagram with a variation of her signature "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" lyrics scrawled on it.

"If you like it you should be able to put a ring on it #wewillunite4marriageequality! B" she wrote. The pic was liked by more than 220,000 people in about 24 hours.

http://poojaadebayor..com/2013/03/beyonce-comes-out-in-support-of-gay.html?spref=tw
Why do most people prefer spoiling the course of nature? why didn't she marry her fellow girl? Instead, she went and comfortablly married Jay Z and they undoutedly bore another satanist. Anyway, all these are pointing to a place where they all belong nevertheless, their end will soon come!!! Nuels
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
After all Jesus was Gay,the proof is there in bible
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Paschal007: Lol you started with the animal analogy and replied in kind. Animals too engage in heterosexual relationship
And you join them! Sorry O!
Paschal007: societies accept them while others don't.
What societies accept or reject doesn't make it "right" or "wrong"
For your information, it doesn't matter what society believe to be right or wrong. The question is what does God say about it?
Paschal007: Some still practice child marriage, slavery, FGM. Does that make those acts right cus it's accepted?
That only happens in Islam and other ATR not in Christianity!
Paschal007: Did Jesus say love your neighbors except if they are gays?
Correction: He also said do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Remember He(Jesus) destroyed Sodom and Gomorah for the same offence!
Paschal007: What would he have done? I think he would say something like 'let him without sin cast the 1st stone'.
Are you trying to nullify what the death and resurrection of Christ did for born again Christians? Remember He called them a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an HOLY nation!
Paschal007: Love your neighbors and pray for sinners. That's what they need not your hatred and desire to lynch them alive

I love you doesn't mean I shouldn't hate your ways and ideaology. I pray for sinners; that's my priestly ministry and you've just earned a slot on my intersession list! As for the lyching, I don't do that but display your foolishness publicly and angry mobs are not too far away!
Paschal007: You have no moral ground whatsoever to preach to me about hell when you support jungle justice, hypocrite. undecided
Against your standard? Off course no! You are far beyond what's called moral! Yours is a kind of a uber-eccentric form of demoralization!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
pazienza:

Maybe you need to start using your brain.
i think u are the one who seriously nid brain transplant gay
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Debroslink: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
ifeness: After all Jesus was Gay,the proof is there in bible
May Christ have mercy on your soul. I'm sure u don't know that gay-ism was one of the main reason that caused Jesus to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Klinee: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
I think the best way to curb all this gay things is killing and condem(jungle justice).becos all this people that encourage gayism didnt know the gravity of the act.both those that support it and claim they were not and those who practice it need equal penalty-killing
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by inosend: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2013
*Sees thread. Hisses and zooms off to check beans on fire*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Queeniekruuz: Mumu
Another closet lesbian. grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
And you join them! Sorry O!
For your information, it doesn't matter what society believe to be right or wrong. The question is what does God say about it?
God says it's wrong i know. But not everybody believes in God(at least yours) so you've to let them live their lives. Especially when their gay activities takes or adds nothing to you. undecided

That only happens in Islam and other ATR not in Christianity!
It happens in Christianity too. Whether the bible permits or prohibit it is subject for another day.

Correction: He also said do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Remember He(Jesus) destroyed Sodom and Gomorah for the same offence!Are you trying to nullify what the death and resurrection of Christ did for born again Christians? Remember He called them a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an HOLY nation!
That was under the law now we live under grace. I don't remember asking you to be equally yoked with gays. Just love and pray for them not hate them so much you'd wanna burn them alive.
I love you doesn't mean I should hate your ways and ideaology. I pray for sinners; that's my priestly ministry and you've just earned a slot on my intersession list! As for the lyching, I don't do that but display your foolishness publicly and angry mobs are not too far away!
I doubt if you pray at all. Your 1st reply doesn't suggest so. You seemed to take some kinda delight at the thought lynching you even had to threaten me with that. Whether do it or not, na you sabi.
Against your standard? Off course no! You are far beyond what's called moral! Yours is a kind of a uber-eccentric form of demoralization!
i never said i'm perfect. smiley

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2013
Debroslink: May Christ have mercy on your soul. I'm sure u don't know that gay-ism was one of the main reason that caused Jesus to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah

hypocrisy an display all through this thread and a lot of incoherent analysis and projections.smh to fools people like you spoon-feed ur words.pls go back to that bible.read the sodom and gommorah chapter again.read the entire bible again.significantly outline every portion that spoke on homosexuality.try using an unbiased eyes not the brainwashed bigotry type.whatever result you conclude.keep it intact then next time any of the gaylords here on nairaland decide to start some gay themed thread.pls pour out your findings.the person needing help ctually is u.s&g were never destroyed cause of homsexuality,jesus never centred or incited any anti gay message during his ministry,he lived in a roman-jewish society where homosexuality wasn't new to his era.I for one can deduce that the bible is against intimate acts between people of same sex just the same way it also is against some intimate practices among heteros such as b l o w j o b,sucking or licking any part.remember its against sex for pleasures but for recreation only.anyone telling you that or giving you an impression that gays,lesbians,and other sexual minorities would have a flat awaiting them in hell should know that a duplex may awaut you too for many of your self righteous and ignorantly committed acts.david was queer cause the bible records the romance between him and jonathan.I can't say christ is queer but his advent made worship all inclusive and acceptance and tolerance.to the topic whether or not beyonce is illuminanti bla or that.she's done the right thing by proving to the world and showing that the union between persons of same sex is not a threat,challenge,or a competition to her life or marriage.remember america is a free state.the arguments on allowing gay marriage during the prop8 supreme court case was not based on biblical or religious sentiments but on human ideologies.an average american respects the right of any lgbt to live freely but can't comprehend a union to them.I listened to the audio of the whole prop 8 arguments,unlike nigeria where our parliament downcast people by jugding gays cause they can't comprehend inimate acts between them.many americans have recently opened up their horizon.pro gay supporters only make it known to them that they may not accept,support gay marriage but they should create another thinking box putting themselves in a gay man's shoes and allowing the impact of their belives affect their decisions.someone like beyonce must never be anti gay cause she's like every gay guy's super diva.an hate statement would make her slip fast.am sure you know carly ray jepsen of call me maybe.she turned down a performance fo boyscout in us cause of there anti gay membership stance.that alone recorded more followers much more tjan when her song debuted.a lot of artist in hollywood are pro gay,christine augulliera,gaga,adele,carrie underwood,taylor swift,kelly clarkson eveb jay z who has supported frank ocean since his coming out and now he's a success even winning two awards at the last grammy.america wold finally allow gay marriage across its entire federation cause lgbt's have shown their relevance and inclusiveness in the american unity since inception.you may wonder,israel is so pro gay.gays have equal rigjts and benefits with str8ts.nigeria would eventually be pro gay even if it takes a decade or a century cause more liberal minds are rising up to challenge some of the widespread ignorance.did anyone note that pope francis is argentine as argentina is one of the first nation to legalise gay marriage and it also has a strong hate and dicrimination crime law,I mean strong.it would be a shocker when Bergoglio would choose to recognise gays cause right now his message is gearing towards the weak.who are the weak.with how strong the catholic church anti gay stance is it couldn,t peneterate into the argentine leaders now a pope from there.the whole anti gay propaganda in nigeria needs strong criticisms from power players in all sectors.ahh.hezron.you talk too much.I Rest My Case.court!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Debroslink:
May Christ have mercy on your soul. I'm sure u don't know that gay-ism was one of the main reason that caused Jesus to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah

I will point it out in the bible to you: according to John 13:4-5 described the even Jesus washed his deciples feet

In verse 4 and 5 it states,

4. "He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself."

5. "After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded."

The average Christian would not see anything wrong with these verses. To them Jesus was simply demonstrating an act of humility by washing his disciples’ feet.

But, what most of them won’t see is that when scriptures said that jesus "laid aside his garments," it meant that he took off his clothes! And, without making a distinction, this suggests that he took off his clothes in front of his disciples, as if while they watched.

If this was the case, it was an improper thing for a man to do before other men, especially a holy man before his disciples. The reason why is because it disrespects the brotherhood and shows a lack of judgement and consideration on jesus 's part.

Also, when John 13:4 says that he "took a towel, and girded himself," this suggests that the rest of his body was left uncovered or naked.

Now, let me bring your attention to when John 13:4-5 said that after Jesus undressed, before his disciples, "he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet."

Just think. A "basin" is really not that big. One person can easily carry it. And, a man does not have to take off his clothes to fill it up with water and wash peoples' feet no more than the people who got their feet washed did not take off their clothes for it to be done!

The writers of the Gospels want us to believe that jesus took his clothes and got naked before other men, to fill up a basin with water, so he could wash their feet. But, common sense should tell you that it was not necessary at all for him to take off his clothes to do this!

Now lets go to John 13:12,15

12. "So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set back down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

15. "For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."

Based on this order he gave to his disciples, they knew that they would have to take turns getting naked before each other and wash each other’s feet, with their joysticks in plain view, like Jesus did.

I am certain, that the disciples with small joysticks wished that the other disciples did not have to see how small their joysticks were.

All this does not sound right even to most Christians. This is why when they perform this rite today, many of them choose to disobey Jesus’ order and leave their clothes on!

Men taking off their clothes before each was not wrong in the sight of Jesus so why acting as if you know more than your master.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by iykak47: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: Well yea. Except of course inbreeding cus it causes genetic disorder. Does homosexuality have any negative effect on you?
What if a father and daughter decide to use condom to avoid genetic disorder undecided
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by iykak47: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: Well yea. Except of course inbreeding cus it causes genetic disorder. Does homosexuality have any negative effect on you?
Neither does polygamy have any negative effect on you and your hypocritical western masters angry
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: i never said i'm perfect. smiley
Then why trying to teach me your so called morals when deep on the inside you condemn yourself?
We are under grace, yes but the bible says use not liberty for an occassion to the flesh! The bible also said we cannot continue in sin and ask that grace be multiplied!
Listen good, increase in grace is proportional to increase in the knowledge of Christ. In other words constant meditation on God's word is what you need! And you need the Holy Spirit in you to help you discern the truth and make better decisions! Fin!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Debroslink: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2013
ifeness:

I will point it out in the bible to you: according to John 13:4-5 described the even Jesus washed his deciples feet

4. "He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself."

5. "After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded."

U guys just tweak the bible to suite your selfish ambitions against the word of God. If I bath with my fellow male corp members for 3 weeks in the camp makes me a gay right? Did Jesus have sex with any of His disciples? Keep tweaking the word of God, but mind u, this same Jesus will judge u on the last day.

The average Christian would not see anything wrong with these verses. To them Jesus was simply demonstrating an act of humility by washing his disciples’ feet.

But, what most of them won’t see is that when scriptures said that jesus "laid aside his garments," it meant that he took off his clothes! And, without making a distinction, this suggests that he took off his clothes in front of his disciples, as if while they watched.

If this was the case, it was an improper thing for a man to do before other men, especially a holy man before his disciples. The reason why is because it disrespects the brotherhood and shows a lack of judgement and consideration on jesus 's part.

Also, when John 13:4 says that he "took a towel, and girded himself," this suggests that the rest of his body was left uncovered or naked.

Now, let me bring your attention to when John 13:4-5 said that after Jesus undressed, before his disciples, "he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet."

Just think. A "basin" is really not that big. One person can easily carry it. And, a man does not have to take off his clothes to fill it up with water and wash peoples' feet no more than the people who got their feet washed did not take off their clothes for it to be done!

The writers of the Gospels want us to believe that jesus took his clothes and got naked before other men, to fill up a basin with water, so he could wash their feet. But, common sense should tell you that it was not necessary at all for him to take off his clothes to do this!

12. "So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set back down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

Based on this order he gave to his disciples, they knew that they would have to take turns getting naked before each other and wash each other’s feet, with their joysticks in plain view, like Jesus did.

I am certain, that the disciples with small joysticks wished that the other disciples did not have to see how small their joysticks were.

All this does not sound right even to most Christians. This is why when they perform this rite today, many of them choose to disobey Jesus’ order and leave their clothes on!

Men taking off their clothes before each was not wrong in the sight of Jesus so why acting as if you know more than your master.

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Debroslink: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2013
ifeness:

U guys just tweak the bible to suite your selfish ambitions as against the word of God. If I bath with my fellow male corp members for 3 weeks in the camp, does that make me a gay? Was Jesus intimate with any of His disciples? Keep tweaking the word of God, but mind u, this same Jesus will judge u on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Debroslink: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Dear true believers, Christ has told us that what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah will happen in our time. Homosexuality will eventually be legalised to further confirm that Rapture will soon take place.

If people want to legalise sin, they will tweak the bible to prove it. Don't be surprised if they try to prove that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are gay.

For us, we set our affections on things above, for wence cometh our Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ; and not of things of this world such as homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by NoContract(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Debroslink:

[size=14pt]BIGGEST EEDIOT ON NAIRALAND!
So na Jesus destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for your own bible abi?

Gullible slave boi like you![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Launches Daycare Center For Sickle Cell Kids / Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Mary Timms' "Fight Against Rape" Campaign Set To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.