Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? (39232 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2013
During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?

I'm confused. Pls help!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by sheedy407(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2013
One of those tales usually told to get attention

44 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by onila(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2013
ashawo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by euniceufarohya: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2013
don't tell your sister about it

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Imdachick(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2013
Nothing is hidden under the stone. So my dear do what your mind tells you to do to clear your conscience. It's not too late that's my advice for you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2013
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?
Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Imdachick(f): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2013
Lol.. Sexkillz busted her. Itz was last year December we had 15th on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2013
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by andyanders: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
You should allow them be.You lost contact over 8yrs and all of a sudden, you saw him with your younger sister and they want to get married, I think you should keep this off your mind unless you still have emotional feelings for the guy and a little jealousy of this thier relationship. I know it would wanna be an issue whereby you will always remember the great moment you had with him.

To me, I suggest you erase this from your mind and do not discuss with any close person to you no matter how close the person is to you because only you can attest to anything called SECRET. Allow them be please.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by bingbagbo(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2013
why not angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Bootylicious(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why do u want to tell her? Leave them alone! and stay away from the guy shekana!
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Kaxmytex(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
na u sabi....na naw u r'mba abi?
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by redcliff: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: ashawo

[size=14pt]with a bitter angry smiley to it abeg angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by ifyfaith: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
andyanders: You should allow them be.You lost contact over 8yrs and all of a sudden, you saw him with your younger sister and they want to get married, I think you should keep this off your mind unless you still have emotional feelings for the guy and a little jealousy of this thier relationship. I know it would wanna be an issue whereby you will always remember the great moment you had with him.

To me, I suggest you erase this from your mind and do not discuss with any close person to you no matter how close the person is to you because only you can attest to anything called SECRET. Allow them be please.

WHAT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNEW HER THEN WITH THE GUY,AND KNOWS THE YOUNGER SIS TOO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i like the Suberu part..
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by cytellProperty: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
What are you confused about? Its better you own up now or face the shameful consequence eventually, after all you slept with him before he knew your sister.
By and large you need to give your life to Christ, that is the best and greatest remedy.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by ifihearam: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
BUSTED

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by delors(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
This looks more like some Nollywood unedited script written by Kanayo O. Kanaya and directed by Chico Ejiro.
Reminds me of those fictional love stories in Ikebe Super, and all those yeye old love magazines.
Propose title: TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL!...besides, do u mean Dec 15 2001 or 2020? Liar! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Legalplayerz: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Not again.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by yuzedo: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
This story was in Romance section of this same website, WORD FOR WORD some months ago, like WTF?!

Pray, tell, who is the ninny MOD that pushed this for/to front-page?

Of course my post will be hidden.. Throw in a ban while at it, that's the most active/inspired y'all get on this here website.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Gwekzy: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Firstly : this story is old. Secondly:its a cock n bull story..i dnt blieve it. Last but not d least: remove it 4rm front page
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Kaxmytex(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

D op dey anoda planet o...no b im fault...
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Ponel: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
I think Somethings are best left unsaid. The most important thing here is your sisters happiness. But abeg try and correct the wedding date, so that I go fit come chop wedding rice.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by beylinko(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Front page now to the dogs,smh! Op pls get a life,we were nt moved by ur lie. D fact dat Dec 15 is a sunday is nt enough and who on earth would fix a wedding date for more than 9 months after introduction
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by adexsimply(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
first of all...did u enjoy the sex?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Dalby(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
The time to have said it was when your sister introduced him to you undecided cry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Kx: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
U sound more like u are still single and d bitter truth is d fact dat d man ur lil sis is getting married to is a guy u had an unserious thing with.
If yes, wat u feel is jealousy.
My advice: deal with it.

If no, clear ur conscience and let ur sis understand d circumstance in which u had d fling with him especially since ur sis was nt in d picture then. Wish dem well and let them be.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Dalby(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
December 15th 2012 is a saturday lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Jabioro: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Trues confession....a lier like u,why can't u let d sleepin dog alone..na decemba issue u dey take dey worri us 4 march God save us 4rm pathetic attentn seekers.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by AkinDavid2: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Create a conducive atmosphere between you and your sister and explain issues to her. Ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life. Unless you have other hidden agenda undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by omicron(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hey, U didnt cheat on your sis, ok? You did nothing wrong against her. But u should let her know...just the way u have said it here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.