Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Work From Home Guide: How To Choose A Market For Your Small Reports - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Work From Home Guide: How To Choose A Market For Your Small Reports (516 Views)

1O Reasons Wordpress Is Great For Your Small Business / How To Choose A Reliable Web Hosting Service / Do You Need A Market To Help You Market Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Guide: How To Choose A Market For Your Small Reports by InfoTutor(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2013
So, we need to talk about choosing a “market” that you want to build your business around. A “market” is simply a broad, general topic such as “weight loss”, “home business” and “relationships” to name a few.

You might look at it in terms of a “target audience”: The people who are interested in a “market” such as “those wanting to lose weight”, “those wanting to start and grow a home business” and “those wanting to have healthy relationships”.

The important thing is to choose something “broad” and not a “niche”.

The reason for this is simple:

You want to create multiple, related reports to offer your target audience.

What you want to do is determine what “market” is best for you as you begin creating these small reports.

3 Simple Rules for Choosing a Market

Now, for me, I have three simple criterias that I look at in deciding what I want to focus upon.

I’d suggest that you do the same in evaluating what market you want to build your business upon.

1. A market accustomed to spending money.

If the market isn’t accustomed to spending money – and, generally, a “lot” of money, then there’s no point in directing any effort towards it.

Example: “College students” isn’t a great target audience simply because most of them are broke! On the other hand,
“golfers” spend a gazillion dollars each year on their hobby… they certainly would qualify.

2. A market that can be presented with a wide variety of offers.
Determine to which market you're going to sell your small reports.

If the market is limited in what you can sell to it, then again there is a red flag. You want to be able to present multiple offers related to the general theme of the target audience you have selected.

3. A market that you are personally attracted to. (Optional)

While this isn’t absolutely necessary, it’s certainly a plus. If you can find a target audience / market that meets points 1 and 2 – AND you have a strong interest in it yourself, then you’ve made your choice.

A personal interest, experience or knowledge of a particular target audience gives you an advantage in many areas of building your business.

It’s not necessary, but it does help.

Now, having said that, you need to pick a market.

Today’s task: Determine to which market you're going to sell your small reports.

Next time you’ll start learning about the actual process of creating those reports!

This is an excerpts from the eBook:Beginner's Guide to Making Money Online With Quick and Easy Information Products"
Get your copy here: http://www.internetincomeops.com

To Your Internet Success,

Joseph Oludiya

(1) (Reply)

Buy New Branded Laptop For 15k / High Performance Shared Hosting For Small Businesses With Prewebhost.com! / $1 One Dollar Unlimited Web Hosting With Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.