Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? (642 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Melancholy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
I was listening to dj shyshy shilon of star fm who threw this question "falling in love at first sight."And the first caller shocked the presenter by saying,it is not 'LOVE' but 'LUST' at first sight.how could u fall in love with a person u don't know.I seconded this guy opinion cos it a misplaced of words cos love grows. matured minds in the house ur views pleeeaazz...
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by sunnyt1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Everybody is confused about love, ur definition of love depends on your past experiences, so there is no one way route to love.
Love (lust) at first sight is misleading and regretable.
Those people who would come up here to tell us they believe in it should also tell us about there past relationships, tell us what happened to ur 1st, 2nd, 3rd,.... relationships, didnt you feel then the same way you feel for ur present partner?
Love is the most confused word of our time.
Love, lust, lost and infactuation are used wrongly synonymously.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
And everybody is going lust! lust! lust! Lust is not always negative 'cos it can grow into love. Love at first sight is attraction+infatuation... Not necessarily bad if u let logic prevail.
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Saecula: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lust may be difficult to be completely divorced from love.
I met a girl yesterday at the cybercafe, they were discussing some issues. I was listening and watching her from afar.
I was attracted particularly by her disposition and demeanour which she betrayed in the cousre of the discussion and when what she wanted to do became problematic.
I wanted to ignore her, but couldnt restrain myself from commending her behaviour and later collecting her number. I will still call her...
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yeah, I do... smiley..
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Av been very lucky wen it comes to the issue of dating. Av alwys been donned with pretty nice, faithful and respective girls. And yet, as much as i treat them right, i dnt biliv in love.
Stop hyping yourself, love doesn't even exist in d first place.
The better u knw, d wiser u behave
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Mynd44: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2013
No I don't
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Fatal attraction... Love at first sight is a myth..
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by 2legit2qwt: 3:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Nope, there's nothing like love at first sight, it's all fiction.

Real love in itself is hard to find in real life even for people who are already in a relationship let alone first sight
Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by sunnyt1(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Av been very lucky wen it comes to the issue of dating. Av alwys been donned with pretty nice, faithful and respective girls. And yet, as much as i treat them right, i dnt biliv in love.
Stop hyping yourself, love doesn't even exist in d first place.
The better u knw, d wiser u behave

Unconditional love exists bro, ur not believing it has nothing to do with its reality

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Have A Long Lasting Relationship / How Do I Do This Please / Guys Only :can You Date/marry A Woman That Has 3 Children Already?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.