Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564327 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Flooq is gone.

Shawnmayor, please delete where u quoted me above. My domains have been indexed by google.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2013
2s£xy:
you get eyes jor. Those are not generic name but brandable.

There is an increasing demand for such domains and most startups would prefer such domains to generic ones.

Check out brandbucket.com and namerific.com, but brandbucket is the leading marketplace for brandables.
whats the difference between brandable and generic domain names?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Generic domains are keyword-rich domains e.g: PropertyForSaleInMIchigan dot come

brandables are short, catchy, easy to remember and well pronouced domains. E.G: google.com, yahoo.com, flooq.com OBM.com; slb.com, geys(the one u helped me reg). E.t.c

thanks for the help bro. God bless you.
Shawnmayor:
whats the difference between brandable and generic domain names?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2013
Choi! In this business, once u see a good name, register it ASAP!

I lost vaporly.com cos I didn't register it on time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
2s£xy:

so i still get hope for those one wey i register before
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lol... There is a difference between vaporly.com and what you reg oo. I won't tell you. What is the difference?

Assignment.

Shawnmayor:
so i still get hope for those one wey i register before
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello friends...

What will you do if someone offered you $50 for a domain name which you registered for 500 naira within a week of registration?

Will you take it and why?

I need answers before 12a.m...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2013
Bro 2sexy, i commend u for ur immense contribution on this thread, pls am new in domain name biz, i need u or anyone to pls send me a manual abt this biz meanwhile i av gone thru d pages and really learnt alot,here z my email
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
pls guys help a brother that wants to be financially independent,tnx to u all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello friends...

What will you do if someone offered you $50 for a domain name which you registered for 500 naira within a week of registration?

It's better and I believe that you got my mail yesterday of which I expected to must have been completed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello friends...

if its a name i can surely make more than that i will wait. patience is the name of the game
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elyte(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
have been following this thread 4 awhile..and i must say u ppu are doing great..i got some e buks on domain flipping and i think am gud 2 go wit d biz
my major challenge is the means i can use to withdraw my cash..pls i need an answer..tnks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yeah... Patience but for the sake of a friend, I already ruined it just to get the money and help out.

We are currently on a torque of war...

He says $75 and I say $200.

Let's see where this will end. If he raise to $100-150, i will sell to him and help my friend out.

Shawnmayor:
if its a name i can surely make more than that i will wait. patience is the name of the game
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
^ ^After all, it cost me only $4
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
2s£xy:
^ ^After all, it cost me only $4
nawa o, peepz in here get mind o,nobody wants to help me out, even u 2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Herdeoye(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
For those of you that are already in the business I want to know which site you use to check if a domain is available. I used domaincheck this afternoon and after confiming that the name was available I tried registering it on godaddy and alas the name was gone. I dont trust most of this domain checkin sites anymore.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
Herdeoye: For those of you that are already in the business I want to know which site you use to check if a domain is available. I used domaincheck this afternoon and after confiming that the name was available I tried registering it on godaddy and alas the name was gone. I dont trust most of this domain checkin sites anymore.

Try and use www.whois.com .I guess is the one of the best to know if the domain is available.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Herdeoye: For those of you that are already in the business I want to know which site you use to check if a domain is available. I used domaincheck this afternoon and after confiming that the name was available I tried registering it on godaddy and alas the name was gone. I dont trust most of this domain checkin sites anymore.
you could also download the software at http://www.domainpunch.com/domain-name-analyzer/download.php its called domain name analyzer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Something tells me that the person I showed vaporly.com to registered it and that's to tell you that some folks are evil.
2s£xy:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Spot on! And you will always come back to meet ur domain if u use whois.com.

Godaddy is also guilty of this stealing ish.

So, stick with only whois.com
never2late:

Try and use www.whois.com .I guess is the one of the best to know if the domain is available.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
@2sexy, nice one 4rm u bro. Pls am a newbie and i av gone thru d pages alreay but i need help on hw to strt,fund my account and strt buying and selling domains, i need ur help bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justiade4uu(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Domain flipping is truly lucrative but may not be too easy to start off for a newsbie. However, here is my recommendatio for a new starter and those who might not have made dime online. Do you have MOUTH that can talk and BRAIN that can think. THEN, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY LEGALLY ONLINE. READ ON!
Discover How to Start Earning as Much as #200,000 Monthly ONLINE Right here in Nigeria.
Working less than 2hours daily…Get the free Report.This will be the most beneficial report
you will ever read online about making money from the internet right here
in Nigeria. What you are about to discover is a simple way through which you
can start making extra income legally and ethically within the shortest possible time frame.

CLAIM YOU COPY plus other two freebies.
Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2013
what of if i check the domain availability on the site i want to buy it from
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have told you what is best...
Weselion:

what of if i check the domain availability on the site i want to buy it from
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
justiade4uu: Domain flipping is truly lucrative but may not be too easy to start off for a newsbie. However, here is my recommendatio for a new starter and those who might not have made dime online. Do you have MOUTH that can talk and BRAIN that can think. THEN, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY LEGALLY ONLINE. READ ON!
Discover How to Start Earning as Much as #200,000 Monthly ONLINE Right here in Nigeria.
Working less than 2hours daily…Get the free Report.This will be the most beneficial report
you will ever read online about making money from the internet right here
in Nigeria. What you are about to discover is a simple way through which you
can start making extra income legally and ethically within the shortest possible time frame.

CLAIM YOU COPY plus other two freebies.
Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz
If indeed you made 200k monthly.why then are you selling ebook/blue print whatever. You dont even own a real site pf your pwn.Only time will tell how successful you will be telling uncommon lies

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
No mind them... Na so dia life be. When it is time, I will almost make market un-favorable to them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogedanny: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
I have cracked the business code in Nigeria: learn how to make daily income from N1500: No scam: Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1324979/how-make-daily-income-n1500 for more information.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
@2sexy,can i open an acct wt godaddy.com 4 domain business wt my phone as i av no PC? Likewise can i mk use of my GTBank Naira mastercard 4 buying&selling,wtout there token device?How will I knw current GTLD keyword 2 use? thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samee72(f): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
[/quote][quote]
didadavid: Some three guys emailed me and I told them to pay for my manual because I feel they wont appreciate it, but coming back to this thread, I can see that people are really interested and would appreciate my generosity. Now if you need the manual, email me: david_tella@yahoo.com. Its free. Use "Domain Name Manual For Free" as your subject and I will send it to you.

Note: I have sold this manual to over 100 people for 3k each and many of them came back with some testimonies.

i sent you an email for the free manual but i'm yet to hear from you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Free ko, Free BS ni...
Get ready to go to his bank!
samee72:

i sent you an email for the free manual but i'm yet to hear from you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2013
Tired... Will respond tomorrow.
mobiss: @2sexy,can i open an acct wt godaddy.com 4 domain business wt my phone as i av no PC? Likewise can i mk use of my GTBank Naira mastercard 4 buying&selling,wtout there token device?How will I knw current GTLD keyword 2 use? thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2013
UPDATES:

Hello friends.

My friend just alerted me that vaporly.com, a domain he reviewed as an easy $1500-2000 sale, was registered because someone has access to the PM I sent to him. He advice that I delete all my PMs.

The reason is that this niche is a dirty business and a billion dollars business is born. Over the years, America will experience untold riiches and I am glad to be part of this riches.

I have a killer one word domain in this niche already and will just wait for them to come to me, while I pitch others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.