Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564296 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2015
paulsir:
MY OWN OPINION LOOK FOR WHAT IS SELLING PRESENTLY

PRESENTLY 4 LLLL IS THE BOMB BUY AS LOW PRICE SAY BTW 100 - 200 DOLLARS AND RESELL AT BTW 700 - 1700.THOSE CHINESE ARE REALLY BEGGING FOR THAT PRESENTLY.ALSO NUMBERS THAT IS NOT MORE THAN 6 I.E NNNNNN AND LETTERS WITHOUT VOWELS (A,I,O,U,E,) AND ALSO X.THOSE ARE THE BOMB PRESENTLY.BUY AT LOW PRECES AND RESELL AT NAMEJET AND OTHERS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS ME.

hmmm. one should be careful in this trending niche ohh.

i will not advice newbies like me to invest in such names. embarassed

except u have lots of cash to waste sorry i mean invest cheesy

if you can find an llll.com for $60 $100 grab it.

these is just my advice to newbies like me not gurus
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:

hmmm. one should be careful in this trending niche ohh.

i will not advice newbies like me to invest in such names. embarassed

except u have lots of cash to waste sorry i mean invest cheesy

if you can find an llll.com for $60 $100 grab it.

these is just my advice to newbies like me not gurus

Yea great. but will not find LLLL for less than $120. cheapest I bought was $169
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Neocotez:

Yea great. but will not find LLLL for less than $120. cheapest I bought was $169

cool. am only referring to people like me (newbies) wink

though i may invest in llll.com but it should be cheap $60 to $100 or must have value if am going above $100.

most of this type of domains revolve around domainers.

i may be wrong with all my opinion above. it is one's personal decision to make and follow

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
@chibenze : i have been following this thread for some weeks now and i really admire ur humor. will really appreciate if i can get your mail cos i want you to kindly clarify somethings for me if you don't mind. please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
sammyjoepumping:
@chibenze : i have been following this thread for some weeks now and i really admire ur humor. will really appreciate if i can get your mail cos i want you to kindly clarify somethings for me if you don't mind. please

sorry Sir.

i would love all question or clarifications be done here.

we are all here to learn lets not make it personal.

am still a newbie in case i don't know the answer to ur questions the gurus in the house will respond.

i no wan fall my hand oh embarassed

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:

sorry Sir.

am still a newbie in case i don't know the answer to ur questions the gurus in the house will respond.

grin grin grin grin grin grin GUUURRRRRUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:

cool. am only referring to people like me (newbies) wink

though i may invest in llll.com but it should be cheap $60 to $100 or must have value if am going above $100.

most of this type of domains revolve around domainers.

i may be wrong with all my opinion above. it is one's personal decision to make and follow

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

DREAM on as if you are not seeing what is going right now... even 8N, with nice patterns are selling fot 4 figures now... kai.. i don fuckkk up again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
88878888.com $4,560

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Sorry 2sex,

Found it in the spam folder my bad.
However, you have a mail.

seen... you are good to go bro. just pray for nice ride. Good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:

sorry Sir.

thank you so much for your quick response. My questions goes does:

1) I registered a domain on godaddy some days ago, how do i know if such domain has been successfully parked ?
2) As a newbie, can i park a domain and also list it on auction ?
3) If question 2 is possible, how do i know if it has been listed on godaddy auction ?
4) This one is concerning sedo wahala, cos i just received a mail from their security dept that my account has been closed due to security check.

Your vivid answer to these questions will be much appreciated
cc: @sex, Nobody
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:
Afford to loose? Is domain investment now a gamble embarassed
nnaa d tin tire me oo,as if am stil doing forex, binary and sportbetting

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neocotez:

Yes more like a gamble. Many domains you have or planing to buy may never sale in a lifetime....You need to have that in mind, after all you couldn't force a sale could you
i beg 2 differ,domaining is no gambling as long u wia able 2 buy a valuable one.for instance if u wia able 2 lay hands on a gud domain like weightloss.com,dude,u will always sell dat domain 4 profit.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
2sex:
DREAM on as if you are not seeing what is going right now... even 8N, with nice patterns are selling fot 4 figures now... kai.. i don fuckkk up again.
like i said this is just my advice to newbies like me (i may be wrong).

Goodluck with the nnnnnnnn, llll.net, llll.com etc.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
paulsir:
MY OWN OPINION LOOK FOR WHAT IS SELLING PRESENTLY

PRESENTLY 4 LLLL IS THE BOMB BUY AS LOW PRICE SAY BTW 100 - 200 DOLLARS AND RESELL AT BTW 700 - 1700.THOSE CHINESE ARE REALLY BEGGING FOR THAT PRESENTLY.ALSO NUMBERS THAT IS NOT MORE THAN 6 I.E NNNNNN AND LETTERS WITHOUT VOWELS (A,I,O,U,E,) AND ALSO X.THOSE ARE THE BOMB PRESENTLY.BUY AT LOW PRECES AND RESELL AT NAMEJET AND OTHERS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS ME.
pls explain dis LLLL.COM dat seems 2 b d talk of town to me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
sammyjoepumping:

thank you so much for your quick response. My questions goes does:

1) I registered a domain on godaddy some days ago, how do i know if such domain has been successfully parked ?
2) As a newbie, can i park a domain and also list it on auction ?
3) If question 2 is possible, how do i know if it has been listed on godaddy auction ?
4) This one is concerning sedo wahala, cos i just received a mail from their security dept that my account has been closed due to security check.

Your vivid answer to these questions will be much appreciated
cc: @sex, Nobody
1: park? if you are taking about earning via parking you have to park it urself (bodis, voodoo parkingcrew etc). then to know if it has been successfully park u will see some ad on it. also note that once a domain is reg godaddy offer a free page for it sometimes called parking page there may not be an ad on it
2: yes
3: when you list it yourself
4: contact them and resolve the issue. they may ask for document such as driving license or national id, bill etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chibenze:

1: park? if you are taking about earning via parking you have to park it urself (bodis, voodoo parkingcrew etc). then to know if it has been successfully park u will see some ad on it. also note that once a domain is reg godaddy offer a free page for it sometimes called parking page there may not be an ad on it
2: yes
3: when you list it yourself
4: contact them and resolve the issue. they may ask for document such as driving license or national id, bill etc

thank you so much for your response, really appreciate

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
@chibenze; do i need to change the DNS in order to park
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
sammyjoepumping:
@chibenze; do i need to change the DNS in order to park
yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Manweysabi(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Jide, na when I go hammer nah undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Got an email just now, a guy on namepros is interested in my Chatrooms.es

HisenJos We'll do biz again!!!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Neocotez:

Looking forward to serving you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Neocotez:

Bros what are the steps to list your domain for sales in namepros
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
RECYCLEJUNK.COM last sold for $537 on 2015-11-05 at GoDaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
blym4real:
RECYCLEJUNK.COM last sold for
$537 on 2015-11-05 at GoDaddy
are u the seller?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Neocotez:

Its a good one, I don't recommend asking people what they think about a domain that you are tracking. next time I'll buy it before you do

Again don't invest what you can not afford to loose on domains
I wasn't intending to buy it, I just wanted to know if I could spot good names already. Thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibuzoc(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
please, i submitted my domain name (painterspringdotcom) on namerific and the are asking for $8 to list it.
what do you advise
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
losprince:
are u the seller?
No
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Many Thanks to HISENJOS, My trusted payment collector
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
losprince:
go to expireddomains.net click on market place domains, choose any of the registras e.g godaddy. set your filters to reflect the kind of domain you are looking for.

this does not answer my question. i already know expired domain and how to filter but d main problem is what must a domain have to be a good domain that will bring money in 1 parking 2 selling.
please provide answe to d two.
normally a good domain must have PR 3 upward to be a good domain dt will fetch money what else
please answer 1 and 2 separately
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Neocotez:
Many Thanks to HISENJOS, My trusted payment collector

bros how do i contact u 0 8 0 3 7 0 9 0 2 0 8
please i need ur help

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53