Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad (8333 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by ademega(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
haba! u need to go back to sch ooh bros. u ar talkn rubbish cos u culdnt read nd understand d op write up. nevr too late to learn ooh
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by dasparrow: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
franchizy: Our Nigeria judiciary is a disgrace. How can one who comit mother be grant permit to travels abroad.
I'm pained and vex to hear dis. May Allah who knows and saws tomoro judge our iliterate judiciary

It pays to read and comprehend what one is reading.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by rcb34: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eaya too bad for these brothers, don't this country have caring president, like GEJ, to grant presidential pardon?, idiots
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by denzel2009: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
franchizy: Our Nigeria judiciary is a disgrace. How can one who comit mother be grant permit to travels abroad.
I'm pained and vex to hear dis. May Allah who knows and saws tomoro judge our iliterate judiciary

You dey shoot pass Pistorious.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by moonraker(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
adexsimply: but he is blue..ryt?

huh?? what are u saying?? my point here is that he is white, thats y he was granted such a permission. if he was

one of them zulu blacks, hmmmm i rest my case. you get the picture
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by veron007: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2013
OmoEziokwu:

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21963862

Like joke like joke this guy might walk free ooo.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by seyibrown(f): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2013
Perhaps, the defence convinced the Judge that Oscar may be able to run but he would not be able to hide, being a very distinguishable fellow. cool

.... brings back to mind the matter of the british guy who the SAs say arranged for his new wife to be killed on their honeymoon. The SAs wanted him back so bad in SA behind bars but they seem to be letting this indigene roam around freely. Double standards, eh? cool
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by qhiwegh(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2013
White South Africans are colonists in Africa, and live like kings while blacks are suffering in their father's land. Who cares about this crazy oyibo cripple. How will dis affect da price of garri?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by Yewe2011(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2013
why give a killer on trial freedom of movement?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by chrischina(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2013
End time, now everyone can kill and be free nomater what, human is a disgrace to mankind.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by Ashmark(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Let's wait and see what happen.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by Flygerian1(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Dear God, if only YOU would destroy all humans on earth and allow the animals to take over cos we humans have lost our damn mind.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by jidewin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Finish and Klaar. Who says there's no white power in SA? Think again. grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by kolawobee: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
You need HELP!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Granted Permission To Travel Abroad by darkman200: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
franchizy:
Our Nigeria judiciary is a disgrace. How can one who comit mother be grant permit to travels abroad.
I'm pained and vex to hear dis. May Allah who knows and saws tomoro judge our iliterate judiciary!

I haven't commented on here in a while but this dude is ridiculously funny and i couldn't help but say something....I actually don't know what to say grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Facts That Would Fill You With Respect For Japan.. / South Africa Launches Mandela Bank Notes / Taiwan Lawmakers Fight Over Nuclear Plant Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.