Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence (16198 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by shakol91(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Naijapredict is a Scam naijapredict now cultivates the habit of manipulating customers bet,what I mean by this is underpaying customers after winning by voiding some matches played without any problem so as to reduce the Total possible payout,naijapredict also under pay by reducing matches odds after winning disguising under system error. Secondly,I've observed that they don't have capital base again and this has directly reduced their financial capability. They find it difficult to pay customers winning and they mostly deny customers withdrawal without any sensible reason. Below are evidence of matches that I placed and was voided and underpaid without any reason and correction up till date. The match that was voided result 2-0 won by the home team.

1 Like

Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by kabba7(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2013
shakol91: I'm one of the users,I paid money into the account of their uba bank agent since 21/3/2013 and to my surprise my account has not been credited till now..I've called the admin several times and they tell me they will credit me but they never do so...pls guys this site is now a fraud betting site and they are not reliable anymore..if am credited later I will tell you guys.

Seem you were trying to buy a monkey ontop of an iroko tree , people should study carefully the website of these online promoters like everythin else too many are scanners . Why didn' the complaint post this info on thier facebook or thier newly opened page on Nairaland ?
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by vladimiros: 1:49am On Apr 03, 2013
paid into their gtb

i got credited in 2 hrs

just read the damn instructions
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2013
1. ACCESS Bank PLC | A1692471, (wlexonline)
Tijani Hammed - 500.00 | denied - Fri, Feb
15th, 2013
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by herotic: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hi Shakol91,

when a deposit is not credited you the to go through the instructions for solution:

1. Do you visit the bank to know if your money was posted .
2. if your money was posted , is it with the right information you gave the bank.
3. have you scan your teller to scanteller@9japredict.com to comaplain
4. did you call the customer service
5. Please send a mail now to info@9japredict.com to fast track your issues to be solved.
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Wayne4uall(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2013
i was trying to collect the money i won for the past 2 days and the money has not been paid to my acct, pls guys i need there custormer care email or number
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by donrichy: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Hi guys i ve bn facing same problm since 16/4/13 i called them,they said they will credit my account but they ve nt credit my accnt.I'm suspecting they ar scammers.
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by jolseluv: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2013
Hey guys,why not stake on the most reliable Nigerian betting site which is Nairabet..Go to www. and register your account,they are a good pool to deal with

1 Like

Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by pawn89(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
jolseluv: Hey guys,why not stake on the most reliable Nigerian betting site which is Nairabet..Go to www. and register your account, they are a good pool to deal with
I second that!
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Nobody: 12:08am On May 17, 2013
jolseluv: Hey guys,why not stake on the most reliable Nigerian betting site which is Nairabet..Go to www. and register your account,they are a good pool to deal with
For now, i would say none of Naija's betting site are reliable... They all gat issues
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by mrtjchrist(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2013
i was a victim....they refused to damn pay me my winnings when i ordered for withdraw....they are modernised scammers...i lost 20k to them...why betting when one wouldnt be able to withdraw....opt for
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Rhemite(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
I paid in on Wednesday Morning and after 1hour, i was credited. Though am yet to withdraw so i would not Comment on their delay withdrawal until then. As for NairaBet, it is still the Most Reliable Sport Betting Site in Nigeria. My Reason for Using Naijapredict is Because OF their Numerous Market that is way much more than Nairabet.
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by herotic: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think nairaland admin know what is doing , i posted and he hide it WHY ? naijapredict.com is the fastest betting site in africa now fast deposit , quick payout , plenty market , if any body have an issue just simply send them a mail (info@naijapredict.com)
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by herotic: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
if you have issue on naijapredict.com call this number : 08169833210 or email them here info@naijapredict.com
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by methodman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
you can try merrybet. They are also very reliable
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by cdcebook: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why not try betcolony.com 24hrs customer support, fast paying and also have the highest odds. I have been with them for 2years now
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Seekeroftruth: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
i won a bet this afternoun and
my account was #3866. Then i
orderd for
a withdrawal of #3000, then my
acount came down to 866. Then i
placed
another bet of #66, which i
eventualy lost. And my acount
remained at
#800.
I logged into my account this
evening to place a bet and i saw
Plz rectify d problem because i need
to bet this evening.
My username is Emmy100
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by odutuga(f): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seekeroftruth: i won a bet this afternoun and
my account was #3866. Then i
orderd for
a withdrawal of #3000, then my
acount came down to 866. Then i
placed
another bet of #66, which i
eventualy lost. And my acount
remained at
#800.
I logged into my account this
evening to place a bet and i saw
Plz rectify d problem because i need
to bet this evening.
My username is Emmy100
The first time i made a withdrawal it them 3days to pay and for the second time this the 2nd wks running i have not received any
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by odutuga(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
odutuga: The first time i made a withdrawal it them 3days to pay and for the second time this the 2nd wks running i have not received any
i have sent them an email with no response, called this phone no 08169833210, it was all posting and also collected a particular guy phone no 08038114187 from their aguda surulere office it was always super stories. Though i got another guy phone no 08036659291 from naira land today i am still waitin for what he can do. I can say anything about the company but the truth is that they have to improve alot of things
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by shakol91(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
odutuga: i have sent them an email with no response, called this phone no 08169833210, it was all posting and also collected a particular guy phone no 08038114187 from their aguda surulere office it was always super stories. Though i got another guy phone no 08036659291 from naira land today i am still waitin for what he can do. I can say anything about the company but the truth is that they have to improve alot of things
stop wasting your money by calling those numbers. Go straight to their facebook wall and post your comment
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Akasejude: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
hi nairalanders introducing the system
that won me 66500 in in just 11 days this
system this system is only for petience
pple it is not free but at afordable rate
intrested call 07051651837
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by kalet55(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please i want to fund my account via airtime anybody wana help
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by shakol91(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
kalet55:
you don't need any airtime to fund your account or you get scammed. All you need to do is to visit any naijapredict bet shop in your area pay them and they will credit your username instantly. Or copy from their website any account number and name of any of their agents whose bank is closer to you.
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by worisj(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2014
kalet55:
no Need of airtime you can fund your account with quickteller
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by Musty18: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]how can i be an agent
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by fxstory(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
shakol91:
you don't need any airtime to fund your account or you get scammed. All you need to do is to visit any naijapredict bet shop in your area pay them and they will credit your username instantly. Or copy from their website any account number and name of any of their agents whose bank is closer to you.
could not reply you do to the binary option alert thread closed.as for practice, you can use babypips and go through their school and get your hands on some video courses learn with.it may take some time to get through the learning curve with fx which will give you hedge with binary option.it takes time for those who really want to learn
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by shakol91(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
fxstory:
could not reply you do to the binary option alert thread closed.as for practice, you can use babypips and go through their school and get your hands on some video courses learn with.it may take some time to get through the learning curve with fx which will give you hedge with binary option.it takes time for those who really want to learn
I've gone through the babypips and I can't see any video tutorial there. Pls help me with the link that has the video tutorial. Thanks
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by fxstory(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
shakol91:
I've gone through the babypips and I can't see any video tutorial there. Pls help me with the link that has the video tutorial. Thanks
babypips is more of written tutorials and they grouped it in classes which you have to start from nursery until you graduated from all the classes.i started from there before i got my hands on video courses which i bough from someone.its up to you.you can start from babypips which many started from to know the basics and move to advance
Re: How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence by shakol91(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
fxstory:
babypips is more of written tutorials and they grouped it in classes which you have to start from nursery until you graduated from all the classes.i started from there before i got my hands on video courses which i bough from someone.its up to you.you can start from babypips which many started from to know the basics and move to advance
alright I have reached a certain level there
That means I will need to further

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters / Banking Sector Breeds Criminals - New Study / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.