Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom (64426 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
mike404:
I see you virginia
grin
ha ha...very funny
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Johnbullet1976: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Am sorry is like U don't know dat same thing happens also in primary schools nowadays
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by guvnor83: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin laughing in inyamirh language,
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by wahihi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
It's like the girl is forcing the boy to kiss her.
Nawaoooooooo.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by DONFASZY(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
C boldness....who born back in 90's

Dis is bad cos durin our time, no breast n no level n if u try anytin.......u go hear shout.....chei....u don spoil....jesus is comin nw

Nowadays second sch dey fear me...no virgin sef even in jss 1

What's dis world turning into
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by DONFASZY(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
C boldness....who born u back in 90's

Dis is bad cos durin our time, no breast n no level,no toastin,no corner gist,no tappin current n if u try anytin.......u go hear shout.....chei....u don spoil....jesus is comin nw

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by UyiIredia(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na Drama.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by FXKing2012(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
DON FASZY: C boldness....who born u back in 90's

Dis is bad cos durin our time, no breast n no level,no toastin,no corner gist,no tappin current n if u try anytin.......u go hear shout.....chei....u don spoil....jesus is comin nw

Why are you being jealous? The world has moved on from the 90s dude, live with (in) it or look for the nearest lagoon and jump.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by jayarab(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
iykmora: why is SHE Smiling?
cos She is Harassing him! Poor kid grin
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Mosino95(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmmm O my (GOD) culd dis b lv? Back in d days
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by SIRKOL(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

what do you think? Is this for real?
this mighty girl still dey secondary skul

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by hezee4real(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Very gud!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by iykmora(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
it was just a matter of tym, we knew it'd make front page. SMH small smal lest it drops on d floor!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Petraman(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
very funny!!!!!!!!!!1 The cheek is older than the guy
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by WIZGUY69(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
dasparrow:

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by WIZGUY69(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
dasparrow:

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by delors(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
something dey worry this yeye OP abi na moderator dem dey call u? why the funk did u hide my comment? what did i say to warrant 'hiding'? There r worse comments on the thread yet u didnt hide them na my own u come hide! You wey post this yeye obscene stuff self, we suppose 'hide' am! Mugu! Kettle calling the pot black!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
e swit ni
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by docxdee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Y'all shd stf up..tiz jez truth or dear tingy
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Ashmark(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
They're acting movie....www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Afritop(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
THE STUDENTS ARE PROBABLY STUDENTS OF KISSIOLOGY, THE STUDY OF KISS. They are practicing what they were taught after school hours
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Costa2000(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
NessaFresh: Awwww so romantic and sweet. The good old days
When Ada was a girl.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by adetsim(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
MajorJ: CHaiii this nigga is a playa at a young age
see how he come take style dey go in with the finger,, the finger is going to london.. i see u dere grin grin grin grin

I too gbadun your comment. So funny
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Afritop(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
They probably students of kissiology and they are studying what has been taught after class.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by goldolu: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
I remember this soap opera, I need to know. Stop kidding us
fitzmayowa:
Someone is talking from experience grin
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by kachi09(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

I think its an act they are putting up,this is a class for crying out loud
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by carlos1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2013

she is probably in ectasy
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by NessaFresh(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Costa2000:
When Ada was a girl.
When Costa2000 was holy
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by 360command: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2013

na even blackboard dem dey use for d class. d skool na run down skool joor...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by PhessieJay: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Omoaiye(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
JAMB question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.