Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom (64424 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by ZeusI: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
huh? ..do they kiss in Nigeria? undecided
NO! They ssiK. Satisfied?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by whallley: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

what do you think? Is this for real?

This Posture is not looking real to ...
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by bintabybe(f): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2013
gluv01: Loooks like a normal classroom scenerio in secondary school where you'll be challenged to do stuffs, and then to show your friends that 'there's nothing there' you do what you've been asked to do. You can see that she is smiling there
. Yea right....buh what is d guy doin in btw her legs Is he dared to do dat as well?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by its22078: 2:36am On Mar 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.
it takes 2 to tango but typical naija - blame the female. 'In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'? Judge not lest ye be judged
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

what do you think? Is this for real?

I don't see what the Problem Is?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by zarkknight(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2013
He has become a man
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by FXKing2012(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2013
This has already taken 5pages meaning people are actuallly fascinated by this two young lovers kissing - it's really amazing.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by FXKing2012(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2013
flymyq: I av the Video of this...contact me asap
ok, dude...but why?

By the way, the girl seems so relaxed so she must be very well experienced in it.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Hadeehart101(f): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dray01(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2013
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,jesu this is terrible @ secondary level, imagine hw far they would have gone by the time they get to higher institution.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dray01(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2013
dray01: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,jesu this is terrible @ secondary level, imagine hw far they would have gone by the time they get to higher institution.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dray01(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2013
The big question is Who snapped them?..
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dray01(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2013
dray01: The big question is Who snapped them?..
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Should have lifted her skirt up and ate her out behind the teachers desk during recess like Uncle Royal use to Do.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Donlouise(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
baynix: Who Is Decievin Who??

See The Gurl Hair Na!! If Ah Hear Sey Na Secondary Schl Gurl!

Make Ds Post Nor Reach FP O!
i noe say na public sch u go .
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by junkerhill(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
dray01: The big question is Who snapped them?..
nicky: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,jesu this is terrible @ secondary level, imagine hw far they would have gone by the time they get to higher institution.
many would be thinking its a normal thing
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by xexjudge(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
introduction
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by poke(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
this is not real
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by FXKing2012(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
DON FASZY:

U r a drop out in sch,I don't nid 2 xchance insults wit a low life...u r lucky u stil ve MB in ur fone
And who is this rabid ruminant? Somebody's easter goat must have escaped from where it was tied because I see one roaming about on the pages of NL. Eeeeeeediota!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by iykmora(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
And for the screamin title **children!!!** like what da f^ck... They are teens for cryin out loud. Oya @ OP correct dat ish sharp sharp. You for use babies na angry
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dorox(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
I can only imagine the angry reaction of a typical Nigerian dad learning for the first time from an online forum like nairaland that their child, especially a female child has indeed grown and quite comfortable having a boyfriend/girlfriend kissing photo.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by ITbomb(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
dorox: I can only imagine the angry reaction of a typical Nigerian dad learning for the first time from an online forum like nairaland that their child, especially a female child has indeed grown and quite comfortable having a boyfriend/girlfriend kissing photo.
I don't see any angry reaction , the father would look back and remember those lovely youthful days and say ' nothing is new in this world '

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by tajmanian(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Did it too
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by danjalingo: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

If u talk to me anyhow, i go juz use my shakabulla blaskata ur head... undecided

are you a bokoharammer?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by danjalingo: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2013
its22078: it takes 2 to tango but typical naija - blame the female. 'In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'? Judge not lest ye be judged

voltron, defender of the universe!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by vickniceguy: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2013
But this is not strange at all. You said Secondary school, we should be talking about Primary Not secondary, would any Nigerian be surprised with this photos. i started this game when I was at Primary 6.. ha a ha
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2013
poke: this is not real

.....The Minds of You People....

What?, Do you think it's a scene from a Futuristic Science Fiction Movie?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by agb2011(f): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Someone is talking from experience grin

no o. We here stories now. grin
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Petraman(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Maybe they are acting a love play and they need to kiss eachother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.