Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (28685 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by hikmoj(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: News reaching Channel TV has confirmed that Deputy Governor of Imo State Jude Agbaso has been impeached.

Twenty five out of twenty six State legislators voted in favour of the impeachment.

Jude Agbaso was impeached for taking bribe from a Lebanese Contractor engaged in the on-going Road Construction works in and across Imo State using his office as the Deputy Governor and commissioner for works to influence the bribery act.

Ngwakwe: News reaching Channel TV has confirmed that Deputy Governor of Imo State Jude Agbaso has been impeached.

Twenty five out of twenty six State legislators voted in favour of the impeachment.

Jude Agbaso was impeached for taking bribe from a Lebanese Contractor engaged in the on-going Road Construction works in and across Imo State using his office as the Deputy Governor and commissioner for works to influence the bribery act.

d prsn wey dey catch na him b thief.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by ikweremilitant: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
cigie:
Same here
well dis wan na season one
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by ElCaballa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imo house can now pop champagne for a job well done.Agbaso is now out of the way.what is next.what is going to happen to the man that approved 100%(1.350 billion) for a job not done when our local contractors are begging to be paid common 30 million for jobs they did.God is watching.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: interesting! was the state house of Assembly gonna wait for your approval or that of Jonathan to appoint a new deputy governor? I don't think so. If this was to happen in a pdp state, you would have been the poster of this thread. smh
I was one of those who supported Rochas to defeat Ohakim. This has nothing to do with the president.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by luluosas(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Bigflamie: Imo people no dey smile at all.
next would be Rochas
What does this your post represent here now?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by ogaemma: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Even if it were a setup, at his level as Deputy Governor and Commissioner for Works, he should anticipate such dirty politics and use front-men with no traceable root to his person or office.

He was just a learner.

Not just a learner, but a greedy man. His type thinks if he uses his boys they will not give him back full returns. Chop alone, die alone.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Even if it were a setup, at his level as Deputy Governor and Commissioner for Works, he should anticipate such dirty politics and use front-men with no traceable root to his person or office.

He was just a learner.

hmm i pity Nigeria, see professionals in the act of corruption. I fear for the future of Nigeria. Who will deliver us? Both young and old in naija know how to cover their tracks in the act of corruption. embarassed
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by informatix: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: set up by whom if i may ask?
set up by baba lawo i guess.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Please let's be truthful here, how many of those law makers are "not guilty" of this same offence. If we trace back to this matter, we would find out that its likely this deputy governor is against something that is not in favour of these lawmakers, so the solution is to push him out of the game. angry
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Prince0500(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
biafran soul: okorosa, your days are equally numbered as governor of imo state.
Chairman mark my word,Rochas wld never be impeachd even if ur likes relentlesly continue in ur propadanda work.Hw ws Imo state b4 Rochas came in,jst answer dat question 4rm ur heart of heart.Do u think people are blind to reality?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Prince0500(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
jjwaterfalls: Please let's be truthful here, how many of those law makers are "not guilty" of this same offence. If we trace back to this matter, we would find out that its likely this deputy governor is against something that is not in favour of these lawmakers, so the solution is to push him out of the game. angry
Pls do u have the fact to this claim?Imean do u?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by PrettySpicey(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ds is a case of - all dogs eat shit but only d dog caught eating it wud be termed shit eater.
Ds is wat hapns in naija politkz wn u r not properly conetd.
É kpélé sir.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by babymama3: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Please let us hear something
Who is not taking and giving bribe in Nigeria?
The people caught on tape stashing dollars into their shagari caps are walking around
The man that stole my fathers pension just got a court injunction that he cannot be arrested
Bank-ole,Tinubu,OUJ Okija etc are waxing stronger
By Jove Alameseigha is now St Alams of asisi

Shege![/size]

I need to enter politricks
Who will give me connection?

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Martins Agbaso is touted to have won d 2007 gubernatorial elections in Imo state under APGA. He agreed to let Rochas fly d flag in 2011(cos of d latters 'big name') nd handover to him after. As a measure he brought in his younger brother as his eyes in govt.
Rochas has his personal plans wch he is carrying out thus;
1. Impeachment of d deputy governor.
2. Doing away wt d APGA(he sees Obi nd Martins Agbaso as a threat to his ambition) structure nd party dat brought him to office.
3. Gunning for number 1 or 2 position in d con3.
I wish him luck bt like Napoleon Bonaparte or Hitler, his ambition is going to consume him nd d ppl shall label him a villain in d end.

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Maxymilliano(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sad one for Jude Agbaso
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Ryda(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
[code][/code] Gbam grin
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Bigflamie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
luluosas:
What does this your post represent here now?
It represents your inability to understand simple post.
Jus call someone for your enlightenment.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by wahihi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2013

Nice job
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Cruxxy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gentle Naaz: I am from Umuodu, Umueze 1, Ehime Mbano L.G.A. Imo State. Imo is d best state for all
NB; excluding Bokoharam n JIHAD

Nna! nwannem ka i wu oh. Awum onye umuihim ogu-ogwe, umueze 1, Ehime Mbano.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Me personally think this personality clash going on in Imo State is a disgrace

Under atmosphere like this not a lot usually get done
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by AndreUweh(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2013

He was just a learner.

Dude, you are too much
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by coogar: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
baby_mama: [size=13pt]Please let us hear something
Who is not taking and giving bribe in Nigeria?
The people caught on tape stashing dollars into their shagari caps are walking around
The man that stole my fathers pension just got a court injunction that he cannot be arrested
Bank-ole,Tinubu,OUJ Okija etc are waxing stronger
By Jove Alameseigha is now St Alams of asisi

Shege![/size]

I need to enter politricks
Who will give me connection?

you cannot argue this way......
this dude was caught - it's the law. you need proof and evidence that someone has stolen. when those are provided, there would be conviction. in a nutshell, thou shall not be caught! the others can steal as much as they want, if the law cannot catch them then there's nothing either of us can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
gej must reinstate him o
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by mike404(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
biafran soul: okorosa, your days are equally numbered as governor of imo state.
Confermento. grin
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by AndreUweh(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Peterjosh: gej must reinstate him o

This is an APGA affair

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by mike404(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: nna na wao.e be like say you be corruption king pin lol.
Why you dey tie pidgin english wrapper nau
embarassed
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by COOLDUN: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chino_anyi: D guy s just a sacrificial lamp, he wud ve resign b4 now 2 save his political career ,4me its just a set up ful stop, Rochas s just greedy n want 2 rule Imo 4d second time wen actualy him n dis guys elder bro had n agrement 4him 2 rule 1 year n transfer power 2him

It is a SACRIFICIAL LAMB and NOT A SACRIFICIAL LAMP, upon all these your shot hand English you still dropped TRASH here. If he is guilty, he should face the music. When one fights corruption you guys complain, when he is not fighting corruption you guys will also complain. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by mike404(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Odunnu: I have learnt during my little sojourn in Alaigbo that the Imo state man is a deadly man to play with. When they write a petition (they are ever so ready) against you, even the gates of hell cant prevail.
A group of people who strongly believe in the power of the pen.

Ist down. Who is next?
Odunnu na afio grin
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Abagworo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
Whether set up or not, the true winner is democracy and Imolites. Rochas will thread more carefully because he is now under close watch and if he is caught, he'll face the same music. I love my State.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
SORRY!! SORRY!! SORRY!! MR IMPEACHED DEPUTY GOVERNOR, TRY CONTEST FOR COUNCELOR
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Maranzano(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
me_for_you: I'm from imo, live in abuja and get there once in a while. Though they said rochas is working, but he has not done a dime in the whole of arondizuogu, a town bigger than bauchi and gombe combined. Let rochas construst okigwe-akokwa rd, as the anambra end is all smooth and clean.

Pls do not decieve gullible minds in this forum. Dont allow political sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning.Gombe and Bauchi combined is almost d size of all d SE in landmass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.