Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (28681 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by TableLeg(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: okwu ekpebigo! now i can now have rest of mind. Rochas chiri gaba! ndi imo kwu gi n'azu! fucck da haters! cool
Translation please ....
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by sweetgala(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abagworo: Whether set up or not, the true winner is democracy and Imolites. Rochas will thread more carefully because he is now under close watch and if he is caught, he'll face the same music. I love my State.

Rochas would be playing safe now because he knows the Agbaso and APGA gang must be scheming. To put it in the words of coogar the game is "thou shall not get caught"
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by KnowAll(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=16pt]I HOPE other State Houses of Assemblies would borrow a cue from this impeachment and remind their various state Governor's that they are not part and parcel of the executive.

Each and everyone has a job to do.Impeachment in all its ramifications would send the right message to some garrulous and proud Governors who think blatant stealing with impunity is their God given right and know one should utter a word. [/size]
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Odunnu: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
mike404:
Odunnu na afio grin
Identify yourself.
Osumenyi, Enugu Agidi, Akokwa. . .?where?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by sandygechy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
biafran soul: okorosa, your days are equally numbered as governor of imo state.
Na u number the days So tell us how many days remain....
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by MrUzo: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: His advisers would have advise him to resign, rather they were urging him to defend the indefensible.

He is just a learner in the Act of Corruption.

Engaging in corruption directly by himself instead of using proxies (Political Job men).

This guy must be a trained political thieve in the making, watch out for him
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by mkoabiola: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
While I was watching d news,only to see dat it was a woman in d House of assembly dat move d motion for impechment.
Women ar now bcoming strong in politics ooo.
Women! Women !! Women!!!
Women alwys want to b seen .
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by folahann(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
I see alot of people accusing the governor. The question is did the governor force him to demand for bribe? How much is the bribe he collected again?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by PaulMozez(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Datz rite
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Exodus2k(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
JUDE AGBASO and Owerri Zone have seen what Okigwe zone was shouting for during 2011 Election, remove Ohakim he is not performing, now who is lossing? this is morning for them. part one ended, watch out for part two
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by linearity: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: set up by whom if i may ask?

The only 'crime' he seems to have committed is fail on his part to share the lot.

This is typical 'shop alone die alone scenario', had he share the windfall appropriately with at least 14 of the lawmakers, the impeachment votes would have turned out differently or alternatively, the investigation would have died prematurely and wouldn't have been any impeachment vote.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by asha80(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Exodus#2k:
JUDE AGBASO and Owerri Zone have seen what Okigwe zone was shouting for during 2011 Election, remove Ohakim he is not performing, now who is lossing? this is morning for them. part one ended, watch out for part two
owerri zone or owerri people?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Eziachi: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nigerians and their warped sense of reasoning.
Last week you were all crying into your drinks that Alams was forgiven of his sins by Jonathan and today you are also crying that some was impeached for taking bribe.
What exactly do you want?
What has this person taking bribe got to do with whether Rochas likes him or not? Was he impeached because Rochas doesn't like his face or because he was caught with bribe taking?
Some are comparing criminality by asking if those that impeached doesn't take bribe too?-So you are happy for a bribe taker to carry on until a clean Jesus comes down to impeach him in your behalf?
Instead of focusing on the person that took bribe and was punished by being booted out of public office, you are whining that he may not be the only one, Rochas is behind it, the assembly people are also corrupt?
What a people!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by 4chi: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: set up by whom if i may ask?

You no know? Na Awolowo!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by xtianh(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Though every politician might not be a saint. But na who them catch na him be thief. Martins Agbaso should have known that Rochas was a wiser and more intelligent politician to before agreeing on that" Do one term and I take over deal" Rochas might also mean well for us before taking on this impeachment plan...
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by xtianh(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2013
I pity the Jude Agbaso who has been made an escape goat and was used he might be innocent but his elder brother might never mean well for Imolites as he is planning to take over the governors seat come 2015..
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kabaka1: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Adonike: I thought d act of bribery has stopped being an impeachable offence in Nigeria?

Let dem check dat constitution well..

So I thought u. Something's fishy here or let's say maybe parts of naija like Imo state is waking up
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by qhiwegh(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2013
F Ü Č K dis fake oyibos Lebanese people. May God destroy dem here in 9ja, and may Israel destroy dem in Lebanon!
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 29, 2013
Exodus#2k:
bros, i am from okigwe zone, obowo to be precise, dis tin has noting to do wit zoning and ohakim was just a plain thief. As for d impeachment, if u have been following dis issue frm day one, u will knw dat rochas has notin to do with impeachment ok. The man truely collect d bribe. U can log into imostateblog.com and see tins urself.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by musiwa22: 3:27am On Mar 29, 2013
FOR ME, I DONT WORRY MY BRAIN IF PEOPLE ARE THIEF IN GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA ANY MORE. BECAUSE I KNOW 90% ARE STEALING, EVEN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THERE NOW, IF THEY GET THERE, THEY WILL STEAL. IN NIGERIA IT IS NOT NEWS THAT GOODLUCK STEAL MONEY, OR DAVID MARK OR TINUBU OR OBASANJO STEAL MONEY. I DONT WORRY MY BRAIN WITH THAT. I AM MORE CONCERN WITH SATELLITE PICTURES OF NIGERIA BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL LEAD TO A CIVIL WAR.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Should we praise Rochas for this development? At the last count, a good number of important persons or associations that played key roles in the election of Rochas have been decapitated by the same Rochas? The ones I can remember include APGA, Chief Victor Umeh, Peter Obi, Martins Agbaso (elder brother of Jude Agbaso),etc

Rochas should watch it and remember what happens to the man who climbed up and destroyed the ladder with which he got there.
U re a mad man, I wonder wat our youth re turning in2 ds days
All preaise rochias the man who stood defiant to corruption staing our country;well done, many shall go down
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by OperaMini1(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Seems these people are taking a cue of illegality from the former Anambra legislators. I'm aware that a judicial panel was set up to investigate the allegations against Agbaso just last week. When did they (panel) sit , when did they submit the report of their findings? This will surely be an interesting legal battle no doubt.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Ngwakwe: 5:11am On Mar 29, 2013
You are expecting them to report to you directly.

See swagger

Opera Mini: Seems these people are taking a cue of illegality from the former Anambra legislators. I'm aware that a judicial panel was set up to investigate the allegations against Agbaso just last week. When did they (panel) sit , when did they submit the report of their findings? This will surely be an interesting legal battle no doubt.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kabaka1: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2013
KnowAll: [size=16pt]I HOPE other State Houses of Assemblies would borrow a cue from this impeachment and remind their various state Governor's that they are not part and parcel of the executive.

Each and everyone has a job to do.Impeachment in all its ramifications would send the right message to some garrulous and proud Governors who think blatant stealing with impunity is their God given right and know one should utter a word. [/size]

HOHAAAAA!!!
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kabaka1: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2013
El Caballa: Imo house can now pop champagne for a job well done.Agbaso is now out of the way.what is next.what is going to happen to the man that approved 100%(1.350 billion) for a job not done when our local contractors are begging to be paid common 30 million for jobs they did.God is watching.

U know when our people see light skin people like this Lebanese comPany na d time when dem go open pocket bring money, but 4 local companies, d money nogo de 4 d contract
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kabaka1: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2013
Too bad 4 him, his oga at d top has forsaken him
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by smoothlips(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2013
So are u saying we should allow corruption because we are afraid to cut the ladder?
Sincere 9gerian: Should we praise Rochas for this development? At the last count, a good number of important persons or associations that played key roles in the election of Rochas have been decapitated by the same Rochas? The ones I can remember include APGA, Chief Victor Umeh, Peter Obi, Martins Agbaso (elder brother of Jude Agbaso),etc

Rochas should watch it and remember what happens to the man who climbed up and destroyed the ladder with which he got there.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by smoothlips(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2013
My brother no mind the Mumu maybe they should come to his house for briefing.I hate it when we give excuses for corruption
Ngwakwe: You are expecting them to report to you directly.

See swagger

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Candyrain(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2013
biafran soul: okorosa, your days are equally numbered as governor of imo state.

Bad belle tongue
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by amanda2013(f): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Chino_anyi: D guy s just a sacrificial lamp, he wud ve resign b4 now 2 save his political career ,4me its just a set up ful stop, Rochas s just greedy n want 2 rule Imo 4d second time wen actualy him n dis guys elder bro had n agrement 4him 2 rule 1 year n transfer power 2him
and u wia dia wen they made the deal abi?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Candyrain(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2013
bestview:

Crap!

How did you know that he is saving the 4B? Or you are going by what the gov said just to deceive the poor people of the state.
He is only saving the money on the pages of newspaper while in reality he is worse than ohakin

And how did you know he is saving the money only on the pages of newspaper? I just don't know why some people are so lame in there reasoning. What makes him worse than Ohakim while in reality he has done much more than you and your oga (Ohakim) can ever imagine. SMH
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Candyrain(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2013
henrizzle: before you conclude my dear, get the real information between the contractor and deputy governor. we all know that collecting 10% from every contract awarded is not a crime but how can a deputy governor collect N458 million from a contract of N1.2b. some said is a bobby trap but i dont think so. he should know that rochas government doesnt tolerate bribery and corruption. it should be a big lesson to the incoming deputy governor.

Don't mind those who have pea as brain. They've been crying corruption, corruption and now we have someone who is ready and is fighting corruption they are now crying foul. How can Nigerians be pleased undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.