Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... (986 Views)

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Together Forever! / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by jhydebaba(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
There was this beautiful girl I planned to spend the rest of my life with.
She looked so perfect for me and we have dated for 5 years. I promised her I'll marry her and in the process, I met her parents and siblings. Everything was going smoothly until sometimes last year she told me she'd be busy with her academics and as a result we only maintained conversation on phone without face to face meeting for about 6 months.
She came to my place 2weeks ago, I was elated to see her after a very long while. I entertained her and we ended up on the bed. I tried logging into her server but I got password error (as in I made the move to get in between her thighs but she refused). I noticed drops of water on my tongue when I sucked her pineappled breas ts but that does not make any sense to me then since I was blindly in love with her.
A friend of mine who knew both of us together saw me two days ago and was like "guy, u fuvk up. U don born pickin, u no invite us come naming ceremony). It took me hours to tell the guy I knew nothing about what he was saying. The guy never believed me and he even showed me pictures of the new born baby on his phone. I wept.
I invited her to my place this evening, I told her I had a confession to make. I told her I have a baby from another woman and that she should forgive me (I lied to her). She was moved to tears. She started crying and also let the cat out of the bag. She told me how she ran away from me for six months when she found out she was pregnant for another guy. She said the guy did not accept the pregnancy and her mother also attended several meetings with the guy's family all to no avail. She said she can't face me because of the love she had for me and it was her mother who advised her not to tell me.
I couldn't just believe my ears, so it was true after all. I am down, I feel like my whole world is crumbling right now. Where do I start from Should I contemplate suicide Should I still marry her How do I deal with such a mother-in-law
Now she's asking me if I still love her and if we can still continue I don't even have an answer to her question. That's why I grabbed the keypad.
Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by Darlenebabe: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
sorry
about dat, but if u stil love her u can marry her but wit d intentn
of accepting d baby n not reminding her of her past. dnt kill urself
over a girl. facing u challenges is wat make a man, a man
Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by blackpanther25(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wow am sorry about wat you going through man, But just take it as a blessing in disguise. Yes it will be very hard because you really loved her but i doubt you would want a wife like her. She was unfaithful and a liar and still i doubt she would have confessed if you did not say what you did. Trust me she aight worth it. Dnt commit suicide for a cheater. I don't know your religious beliefs but if you are a Christian you will go straight to hell. Just take time to heal your heart. You will find another and perhaps better than your ex.

1 Like

Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by blackpanther25(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why must you insult him? I have been around someone who has wanted to commit suicide and it's no joke. Rathr not omment if you have nothing good to say.
Cmiller: Suicide z gud

Monkey

1 Like

Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
OP i'd advice u forget that babe and get another one. U were even lucky she didn't pin d pregnancy on u. How can a girl claim she loves u and behind ur back she is fvcckin another? thats insane men!!!!

If ever u marry her, i doubt if she will be faithful, and never forget to always do the DNA of all ur children.

Peace....

1 Like

Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by Mortiano(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
mod, 2 d front page. dancing azonto, i made front page dis time... wait my advice is cuming... oga @top, shuld i comment?
Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by Mynd44: 3:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Awwww.....I wanna cry for you ooo. The issues is simple. Do you still love her? If yes, do you still love her enough to marry her? If yes then marry her. If not, dump her and move the eff on
Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by Deluty997(m): 4:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Thank G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ fƠ͡я̲̅ u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ life coz a broken relationship Ȋ̝̊̅§ far better than a broken marriage. That girl Ȋ̝̊̅§ a cheat, liar like most 9ja babes, she didn't luv U̶̲̥̅̊ when U̶̲̥̅̊ wre 2geda ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ mind U̶̲̥̅̊, if she did,she might av probably fallen into gullible trap of d guy she W̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅s pregnant for all coz of money or other material things. Guy a fake ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ unfaithful lady Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺t worth dying for, ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ U̶̲̥̅̊ can be called a strong man in life only if U̶̲̥̅̊ can (1) be able τ̲̅ȍ control u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ anger, (2) be strong enough τ̲̅ȍ let go what Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺t yours. That girl Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺t urs pls let her go out of u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ life forever. With time U̶̲̥̅̊ wil get over it... I even doubt if she wud make a G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ wife if U̶̲̥̅̊ had marry her in d 1st place.
Re: We Were Meant To Be Together Forever Until... by luvmijeje(f): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2013
If the other guy had accepted the pregnancy,would she have come back to u? If u had not tricked her,would she have tell you the truth? For her to know the father of the baby,that means she didn't cheated once.
Now if ur love for her can overlooked all these,u can marry her.

(1) (Reply)

'' Get Money Get My Love '' / Fun,partying , Flirting And Romance In Abuja / 'what Made Your Man Leave?' - Ali Baba Gives Relationship Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.