Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! (56910 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by kelvino13(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
e no be sexy with this falling nipples wey be like slipers

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by 5alive(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
igbo_barbie: She is very pretty no doubt, but not the sexiest
pls post ur pix make we see ur yam legs

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by lemmycop: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Reminds me of Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by cheleku(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

She is world class and yet does not make noise about it like some Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo "Notice Me" Nollywood actresses harassing us on Nairaland with their Photoshopped bikini pictures and over made up faces.

must there be an ethnic tinge to your nonsensical twaddle. What brought Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo actresses here? You are a bloody bigoted nincompoop.

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by kelvino13(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
no be only sexy with dat falling bobby wey be like batroom slippers look am well nah!

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
i have no yam legs and infact am fine pass this gal tongue haters gonna hate smiley
5alive:
pls post ur pix make we see ur yam legs
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by cross50(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
With dat flatbreast.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
is she still a virgin?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by pendusky(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
igbo_barbie: She is very pretty no doubt, but not the sexiest
post ur pix here kwa, dnt make noise too much
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by ayojazzy: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ur waist all I want is ur waist not ur face
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Abomination, where Tonto Dikeh dey she no fit stand dia.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lemmycop: Reminds me of Rihanna
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by onila(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Awww...Look who's jealous!
She's okay.
long time, meanie angry angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by cfours: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
she's really pretty.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by fankasibe: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
chew-gum don enter una eye if you say she is pretty...... smiley. she isn't bad.....just tell her to work on her hips

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by ONYX5(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ma sisters fine pass her i swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Fadelex(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Abeg make she borrow me d slippers for her chest, some mosquitoes dey worry me here.... D@tzall

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lol my pics was up before and the ppl who saw them know. Dnt need to prove anything to you but you can keep tabs for when i put them up again for ur peace of mind tongue
pendusky:
post ur pix here kwa, dnt make noise too much
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by tope3x(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
she's beautiful, just like every other ladies in the industry, but not the sexiest, i dis-agree with that

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
the_ripper2: Which film she act? By the way, she is just there. Notin extraordinary. I still prefer my Genevieve or Oge Okoye.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Danykooko: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is no where near the sexiest abi prettiest nollywood actresses ohh abeg. Unless u are counting from from bottom.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by UyiIredia(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
She really isn't sexy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
dat her yash no matter how she wash'am anytime she chooks her finger into that yash, en go still dey smell shit shit..... And 4 una information, rihana fine pass her and small thing rihana for fine like my mother meaning say she no reach my mother anywer 4 beauty and sexy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
onila: abeg she wowo jor
grin grin grin grin grin
ONILA YOU HAVE KILLED ME grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Tstark(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
fankasibe: chew-gum don enter una eye if you say she is pretty...... smiley. she isn't bad.....just tell her to work on her hips

If that's you in your DP then you've surely earned the right to talk jor grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by mothers: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

She is world class and yet does not make noise about it like some Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo "Notice Me" Nollywood actresses harassing us on Nairaland with their Photoshopped bikini pictures and over made up faces.
. . Y u no fit concentr8 on d mata? . . Bizy body

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Shes pretty but the sexiest ? Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by shakol91(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is your twin sister dead,sorry ooo,may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by kiiababs: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Haters every where You go grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by cfours: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is better looking than 90% of our so called nollywood actresses anyway.
but the sexiest is Omotola cool

I'm guessing most people in naija don't know about her yet maybe except for those who have dstv.
if she crosses over to nollywood, she will blow up big time i'm sure. depending on how well she fits in with hollywood style of acting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.